ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Culver's is wildly underrated. Coastal bias?
gblowfish 12:54 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Their fish sandwich was outstanding, but it was $$$.
Agree. The fish sandwich is really good, but it's expensive for fast food.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:07 AM 11-14-2017

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:08 AM 11-14-2017
I've never eaten at a Culver's, as they don't have any franchises in CA.

How In-N-Out Burger is ranked that high is baffling. Their fries are always soggy, they don't offer mayo (I can't stand 1,000 Island dressing) and their buns are chewy.

I've eaten at In-N-Out Burger once in 17 years and it'll be another 17 years (or more) before I eat there again.

Blech.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:14 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

How In-N-Out Burger is ranked that high is baffling. Their fries are always soggy, they don't offer mayo (I can't stand 1,000 Island dressing) and their buns are chewy.

I've eaten at In-N-Out Burger once in 17 years and it'll be another 17 years (or more) before I eat there again.

Blech.
I don't understand the IN N Out phenomenon either. A burger with out bacon can never be the best burger.

Every time i'm craving In N Out, the line is enough to turn me right back around.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:16 AM 11-14-2017

Blech.
I usually have to chekc my bag when I fly to California because I bring a large container of mayo for my in-n-out visits.

The fries definitely suck, even if you order them well done.

The burger itself, though, is very good IMHO
[Reply]
SuperChief 11:20 AM 11-14-2017

Blech.
How can you say both of those and make any sort of sense?

Literally every trip I've ever taken to In-N-Out was fantastic. Quality of food was exceptional.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:23 AM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by SuperChief:

Literally every trip I've ever taken to In-N-Out was fantastic. Quality of food was exceptional.
Makes sense to me.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:00 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by SuperChief:

Because I'd tried it multiple times before 2000 and had the same exact experience.

There are SO many better choices in SoCal including Tommy's Original Burgers (currently my favorite), Astro Burger and Fatburger.

In-N-Out is garbage, IMO.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:45 PM 11-14-2017

Blech.
How can the fries be "always" soggy when you've only eaten there once? Hmmmm?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:55 PM 11-14-2017
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
How can the fries be "always" soggy when you've only eaten there once? Hmmmm?
Dude, I already explained this.

I went to In-N-Out burger many times between 1993-2000, usually in Barstow on my way to Vegas, but there's also a location in Hollywood off of Sunset & La Brea.

I stopped eating there because the burgers were underwhelming and the fries were always undercooked and soggy.

Earlier this year, we stopped at In-N-Out on the way to Palm Springs for Spring Break. We had the same exact experience: Soggy fries, unflavorful burgers.

Tommy's, Astro and Fatburger blow away In-N-Out, IMO, and it isn't even close.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 02:00 PM 11-14-2017
Dude, I already explained this.

I went to In-N-Out burger many times between 1993-2000, usually in Barstow on my way to Vegas, but there's also a location in Hollywood off of Sunset & La Brea.

I stopped eating there because the burgers were underwhelming and the fries were always undercooked and soggy.

Earlier this year, we stopped at In-N-Out on the way to Palm Springs for Spring Break. We had the same exact experience: Soggy fries, unflavorful burgers.

Tommy's, Astro and Fatburger blow away In-N-Out, IMO, and it isn't even close.
😆 I'm just messing with you dude IDGAF
[Reply]
BossChief 04:34 PM 11-14-2017

Blech.
Their fries are always soggy, but you’ve only eaten there once in17 years?
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:20 PM 11-14-2017

Blech.
100% agree. I HATE In-N-Out for all the reasons you stated. Sadly, when anyone comes to visit it's on thier "must try" list so I'm forced to go. I would never choose to go thier on my own volition. "Super Duper" (Nor-Cal chain) isn't even on that list but blows them out of the water.
[Reply]
RobBlake 10:10 AM 11-15-2017

Blech.
You're tripping, duuuude.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:02 PM 11-15-2017
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
You're tripping, duuuude.
:-)

People that prefer In-N-Out burger to Fatburger or Tommy's or the Habit is the equivalent of people preferring Taco Bell and Chipotle "Mexican" Restaurant to the Mom & Pop taco stand a block away.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up