ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schwartz and Remmers both have back injuries
staylor26 04:15 PM 12-13-2020
I was at the game by the bench. Remmers didn’t seem too hurt to be honest. It actually looked like he was going to go back in until he didn’t.

Maybe it keeps him out a couple weeks, but I highly doubt it’s season ending.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:42 PM 12-13-2020
It would be nice to have Lucas Niang about now
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 05:25 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
It would be nice to have Lucas Niang about now
I hope the team throws a blanket party for him when he returns.

I'm sure he's been home for the last 9 months wearing a mask and never leaving the house. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:02 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I hope the team throws a blanket party for him when he returns.

I'm sure he's been home for the last 9 months wearing a mask and never leaving the house. :-)
Classless
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:12 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Classless
Who said hazing rookies was classy? He also left the team hanging this season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:14 PM 12-13-2020
:-)
Uh, Niang was just coming back from some kind of surgery (shoulder?). he wasn't going to play this season anyway. He didn't leave the team hanging at all, dipstick.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:16 PM 12-13-2020
Hazing is classless period.

And he didn’t leave anybody hanging. He did what he thought was right for himself and his family. There’s more to life than football.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:45 PM 12-13-2020
Not far off from the playoffs and our OL just can't seem to catch a break and form some consistency. Pretty worrying.
[Reply]
scho63 04:52 PM 12-13-2020
Can we call these guys and see if any will come back to work: Shields, Grunhard, Szott, Waters, Roaf, Alt ?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:50 PM 12-13-2020
When are we gonna get Wiz and Rankin back into the mix?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:58 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
When are we gonna get Wiz and Rankin back into the mix?
Wiz was active today, so Andy had that option. Rankin was inactive.

I doubt either guy is in "Football Shape" so it could be a while before we see either of them on the field.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:50 PM 12-13-2020
I hope that Veach spends multiple picks on the OL in the draft. It's time to invest there. I believe that the last high pick spent on the line was Morse in 2015.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:00 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I hope that Veach spends multiple picks on the OL in the draft. It's time to invest there. I believe that the last high pick spent on the line was Morse in 2015.
The Chiefs will have a few extra picks this year but I doubt they spend anything higher than a 3rd on the offensive line.

As we've seen time and time again, Reid likes to choose guys late in the draft that have all of the intangibles that he looks for in an offensive linemen, then gives them some time to develop.

Wasting high draft capital on the line is such a waste, unless we're talking Left Tackle and I expect Fisher to play for a minimum of 3 more years, if not 5.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:14 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Wasting high draft capital on the line is such a waste, unless we're talking Left Tackle and I expect Fisher to play for a minimum of 3 more years, if not 5.
Fisher is a FA after 2021. He will be expensive to keep.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:02 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
What a great way to destroy a team.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up