ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Just puked everywhere AMA
Jewish Rabbi 04:35 AM 06-18-2024
Probably been 10+ years since the last time I threw up.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:47 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I think this post did it

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...96&postcount=2

Thread:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353791
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Update: Just puked again, more violently this time. Brats are off the menu for me in the foreseeable future.
7-11 will get you.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:49 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
7-11 will get you.
And 17 will get you 20
[Reply]
jdubya 09:59 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Not sure how you are eating brats. I'm sure that's highly illegal.

But I'm glad to hear you are trying to rid this world of brats.

P. S. If you ate them last night, it's not food poisoning. If you just ate them for breakfast, it might be.
Food poisoning symptoms can start as soon as 30 minutes after eating contaminated food, but can also take up to three weeks to appear. The exact time depends on the type of bacteria or virus causing the illness. For example, the incubation period for norovirus is 24–48 hours, while campylobacter can take 2–7 days. Just being a nerd. I’ll see myself out
[Reply]
Spott 11:25 AM 06-18-2024
Did you vomit in a Kohl’s bathroom?
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:33 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
Did you vomit in a Kohl’s bathroom?
How rude. Everyone knows that's where you go for emergency shits.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:57 AM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Food poisoning symptoms can start as soon as 30 minutes after eating contaminated food, but can also take up to three weeks to appear. The exact time depends on the type of bacteria or virus causing the illness. For example, the incubation period for norovirus is 24–48 hours, while campylobacter can take 2–7 days. Just being a nerd. I’ll see myself out
I could probably count on one hand the number of times in my life that I've puked that weren't alcohol-related, and since my power drinking days have been over for nearly 30 years, that never happens anymore. I've always had an iron stomach. What gets me is things beyond the stomach. I remember once both my wife and I got food poisoning from some shitty Italian restaurant. God, I wish I could have puked it up and been done with it, but instead I crapped blank ink every 15-30 minutes for a couple of days.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 12:06 PM 06-18-2024
JR ARE YOU DEAD?!?!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 12:22 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
JR ARE YOU DEAD?!?!
Oh I’m alive. Wife dropped our son off at daycare this morning and they asked if he had been sick because there’s a stomach bug going around. He’s fine (so far) but I certainly found it.
[Reply]
TLO 01:33 PM 06-18-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Weeks?!? How tf does that work? Doesn’t everything you eat cycle through you digestive system in no more than a day or two?
Some foodborne illnesses are latent, meaning they reproduce in your system before you ever feel any symptoms. Hepatitis A virus, for example, can take 15 days to 50 days before you show symptoms
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:00 PM 06-18-2024
OP tried to ingest his ozempic anally
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up