ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>McDonalds Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel is back in the KC area!
Mephistopheles Janx 08:22 AM 06-21-2024
For YEARS it was a tradition to stop at the McDonalds at the Matfield Green Service Area on the way up to a Chiefs game because they were the only McDonalds left that still served the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel breakfast sammich.

Then fucking Hardees took over the building. My favorite breakfast sammich was gone. It has been almost a decade since I've had it. I wasn't the only one missing it... and McD's finally responded to the demand. First they re-released it on the coasts and it slowly made its way inward.

People who know my love of this sammich sent me a link to a FB group that kept track of where they were being re-released and news finally hit that it was coming back into KC. This morning I had to drive 30 minutes off the farm to take the barn cat to the vet (peeing blood) and decided to take a look at the McD's app on a whim to see if the Excelsior Springs location happened to have it.

THEY DID.

I would post an image of the breakfast but they were rapidly consumed so instead I will leave you with the knowledge that they are back and money saving tip that the McD's app has a buy one get one free option.

[Reply]
Up