ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Unruly Golfer arrested!!
HemiEd 01:25 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
lol at the cops saying he "damaged his pants beyond repair and they were worth $80.

Tons of weird shit in this.

There are details to this story swirling. There was a fatal accident that caused the traffic. He said that he was simply obeying orders and then “mistakenly misunderstood the instructions” leading him to be asked to exit the vehicle. How does damage happen to the cops pants if he wasn't physically fighting with the guy. Scheffler said he was previously told to drive the median to get to the front. The officer that arrested him apparently didn’t recognize that he was a player and told him to go to the back of the line and wait like everyone else. He was wearing a rain coat over his uniform so Scheffler believed getting had gotten overriding instructions from the previous officer he had talked to. From there it’s a bit unclear what happened.

My takeaway: Cops are like refs. That can kill you.

it's like Angel Hernandez, but when he does the "you're outta here" point, your soul leaves your body
I doubt if this cop has ever been late to a Tee time. Surely the course provided some kind of ID to the players to facilitate recognition.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:28 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
I doubt if this cop has ever been late to a Tee time. Surely the course provided some kind of ID to the players to facilitate recognition.
Yea it's the giant P on his door that signifies player.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:32 PM 05-17-2024
Surely the course provided some kind of ID to the players to facilitate recognition.
BT (Before tiger) it was OUT OF THE WAY N...!
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:14 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
BT (Before tiger) it was OUT OF THE WAY N...!
When I played Winged Foot it was my understanding that they didn't even allow woman on the premises and Medinah was also less than integrated. Not sure how they are now, but I would be surprised if they are still that way.
[Reply]
notorious 07:27 AM 05-19-2024
When I played Winged Foot it was my understanding that they didn't even allow woman on the premises and Medinah was also less than integrated. Not sure how they are now, but I would be surprised if they are still that way.
Has to be the most peaceful place on earth.
[Reply]
philfree 01:48 PM 05-19-2024
When I played Wolf Creek in the late 70's they didn't allow women. I don't know if that's changed since then or not. It was a little weird playing in the MO State Am on a course in Kansas though. I was young and skinny and that Kansas wind was blowing my ass all over the place. It was a bad day for me and a lot of others that day.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:27 AM 05-17-2024
Going to guess that the cop(s) in question fall into the Cartman category.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
DanBecky 10:35 AM 05-17-2024
Beyond repair pants sounds like they were shit stained after he found out who he unleashed his ego on
[Reply]
notorious 10:48 AM 05-17-2024
Did the cop’s wife get banged by the local golf pro or something?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:10 AM 05-17-2024
If I were Scottie, I might consider withdrawing from the Tournament and leaving Kentucky altogether as soon as I could, and tell the PGA I am considering heading to LIV. There shouldn't be an issue for the players getting into the Golf Club to compete though a player only entrance that has nothing to do with visitor traffic. That also doesn't excuse anything Scottie did while operating his vehicle. I am saying the talent shouldn't be put in that position.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:34 AM 05-17-2024
Why the fuck did the cop jump on the car? That dude driving 10 into the golf club is obviously a menace to society right?
[Reply]
seamonster 11:40 AM 05-17-2024
Number one golfer in the world has to make practice so he jumps a curb and now this:

PHOTO: Scottie Scheffler is seen here in a mug shot.

Couldn't imagine the ball busting that must be going on today at "Valhalla". Scottie Prison Ministries, "can you please help me", etc.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:41 AM 05-17-2024
Also the way the cops reacted to Darlington was rather ridiculous.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:52 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Also the way the cops reacted to Darlington was rather ridiculous.
It's a reaction from dealing with the public in general.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:55 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
It's a reaction from dealing with the public in general.
They are at a god damn country club what the fuck?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up