ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Whataburger expanding into the KC area
chiefzilla1501 12:06 PM 08-08-2020
When are they moving heinz field to Kansas city. Mahomes already owns the steelers.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:21 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
In N Out is ****ing trash though.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:18 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Whataburger is pretty good. Great opportunity for them. The partnership with Mahomes is pretty obvious.

In N Out is ****ing trash though.
Highly disagree about the in N out opinion….

Is it as good as some juicy burger joint where you’re paying $15 for a burger & fries? Of cours it’s not but it’s the best fast food burger place out there IMO for the price. The quality of their ingridients helps as well when comparing it to McDonald’s
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:13 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Highly disagree about the in N out opinion….

Is it as good as some juicy burger joint where you’re paying $15 for a burger & fries? Of cours it’s not but it’s the best fast food burger place out there IMO for the price. The quality of their ingridients helps as well when comparing it to McDonald’s
And that's exactly why I've never understood the In N Out hype.... a lot of people say they land at LAX and the first thing they do is go to In N Out.

So, they're likely spending $300 minimum round trip to LA for whatever reason, plus hotel, car, etc.... and they're going to the "best cheap burger place ever"?

Freakin' splurge for that $10 burger at The Habit or any number of better burgers, and throw in fries that are most likely 100% better than In N Out's.

And I totally agree if you have $5 to your name or just want a cheap option, it's a good or even 'great' burger for the money. It's also the equivalent of getting hyped up to rent an Altima for the weekend.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:46 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And that's exactly why I've never understood the In N Out hype.... a lot of people say they land at LAX and the first thing they do is go to In N Out.

So, they're likely spending $300 minimum round trip to LA for whatever reason, plus hotel, car, etc.... and they're going to the "best cheap burger place ever"?

Freakin' splurge for that $10 burger at The Habit or any number of better burgers, and throw in fries that are most likely 100% better than In N Out's.

And I totally agree if you have $5 to your name or just want a cheap option, it's a good or even 'great' burger for the money. It's also the equivalent of getting hyped up to rent an Altima for the weekend.

NEVER go to the In and Out at LAX. We were going to...It was a 45 minute wait to order at drive up. Friday night. Spring Break.

We drove to the one by NBC Universal-that is where we were staying. I also assume that was close to Danes house.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:36 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
NEVER go to the In and Out at LAX. We were going to...It was a 45 minute wait to order at drive up. Friday night. Spring Break.

We drove to the one by NBC Universal-that is where we were staying. I also assume that was close to Danes house.
You probably passed 20+ better burgers on the way, potentially including whatever Dane could throw together on his grill with short notice.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:14 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

Altimas ride pretty freaking smoothly, Mr. Fancy Pants.

Lol, I totally agree. For the record, I prefer In-n-Out over Whataburger, and I grew up in Texas. I'll still take any local quality burger over either one, though.

Also, In-n-Outs fries are complete fucking trash. I know they make them from potatoes right in front of you...but they're still fucking trash. They've got a weird foam-like texture.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:04 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Altimas ride pretty freaking smoothly, Mr. Fancy Pants.

Lol, I totally agree. For the record, I prefer In-n-Out over Whataburger, and I grew up in Texas. I'll still take any local quality burger over either one, though.

Also, In-n-Outs fries are complete fucking trash. I know they make them from potatoes right in front of you...but they're still fucking trash. They've got a weird foam-like texture.

[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:03 PM 08-07-2020
Wake me up when we get a Braums.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:12 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
What is it you like about Braums? Honest question, we've had many in Springfield for more than a decade and I've never had anything from there I'd consider above average for fast food. Their crinkle-cut fries are okay...I guess.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:14 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
What is it you like about Braums? Honest question, we've had many in Springfield for more than a decade and I've never had anything from there I'd consider above average for fast food. Their crinkle-cut fries are okay...I guess.
I liked their burgers quite a bit as a teenager. That's a tragedy is they have changed. I dont care much for crinkle cut fries from there, Culvers, or anywhere. Tastes like cafeteria food to me.
[Reply]
srvy 07:46 PM 08-07-2020
Hard and soft-serve icecreams are pretty good.
[Reply]
Groves 08:13 PM 08-07-2020

The man speak-a-da-truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:31 AM 08-08-2020
I've never had Braums fast food but I'll occasionally stop by their small market for milk or ice cream, usually pretty good.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:09 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yeah seriously. Braums shits all over In-n-Out, Whataburger, and what the fuck ever else.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up