ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Repair chipped tile or not
dlphg9 05:58 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Well , that's good news but jesus christ that is nitpicky. If you go to sell your house do you thing someone will even see that and say well your asking price is too high because you have a microscopic ding in this tile.
It's a KAREN thing!
So many clueless fools. It's not nitpicky. It's a brand new job. The materials used shouldn't show signs of wear.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:38 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Well , that's good news but jesus christ that is nitpicky. If you go to sell your house do you thing someone will even see that and say well your asking price is too high because you have a microscopic ding in this tile.
It's a KAREN thing!
I don’t plan on selling this house. We really like it, hence all the upgrades.
[Reply]
UteChief 08:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Owner called me back. Said it's not a problem to replace the tile and can be done next week. Asked if there are any others they can replaced when they come out (there aren't). Is also going to give me another full box of tile for future replacements/repairs.

Outstanding.
This is how service is done!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 06-29-2024
holy shit you are a woman
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:00 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
How’s your linoleum look
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:02 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
How’s your linoleum look
Like a man lives here.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:37 PM 06-29-2024
Like a man lives here.
You have a boyfriend?

Dude, you have Star Wars fan fiction on your walls and the nastiest microwave I’ve ever seen. You really need to shut the fuck up when the adults are talking.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You have a boyfriend?

Dude, you have Star Wars fan fiction on your walls and the nastiest microwave I’ve ever seen. You really need to shut the fuck up when the adults are talking.
You haven't ever seen my microwave. Whatever you think you saw was hucked in the trash long ago.

Any Star Wars posters in my office have every right to be there. This is AMERICA.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:05 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
How’s your linoleum look
For every 3 awful posts you have you have one like this and totally redeem yourself. A true warrior.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:15 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
For every 3 awful posts you have you have one like this and totally redeem yourself. A true warrior.
I don’t have any awful posts
[Reply]
lewdog 01:32 PM 06-29-2024
I says the guy without a garage. Every alpha has a garage. Peasants park their cars outside.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:47 PM 06-29-2024
I says the guy without a garage. Every alpha has a garage. Peasants park their cars outside.
I've lived in multiple houses with garages. The one I'm in now happens to not have one. It will be a rental property before long and I'll be in a house with a 3-car garage. So feel free to eat my ass.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:50 PM 06-29-2024
I've lived in multiple houses with garages. The one I'm in now happens to not have one. It will be a rental property before long and I'll be in a house with a 3-car garage. So feel free to eat my ass.
Your mom buying you another house?
[Reply]
lewdog 01:57 PM 06-29-2024
No one believe this.

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-29-2024
No one believe this.

:-)
I've literally posted pictures of my garages before. Eat shit.

Your wife made you post this thread. She's the one who complained. So your beta ass ran to CP to present a case as to why she should shut her pie hole.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up