ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Eagles' LB Terrell Lewis allegedly runs out on a hooker (or two) without paying
suzzer99 10:15 PM 06-15-2024
Warning NSFW. Twitter won't let me embed.

Spoiler!

And he's not a Chief! Woo hoo!

Lol he's she's butt naked and right on his tail.

Edit: I guess the link only works if you're logged into twitter, since there's nudity.

This one allows embedding since it's blurred (barely, might die soon):

Eagles �� Linebacker Terrell Lewis Runs Off On The Yams … my reaction pic.twitter.com/vDoD47rFlD

— 2ToneDaSupastar (@2ToneDaSupastar) June 15, 2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:07 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just can't imagine being a millionaire pro athlete, and needing to pay for some nookie
And feeling the need to run out on the bill as well. Just stupid for no reason.

But some of these dudes aren’t very intelligent. I’m reminded of a dude who played for the Cowboys about a decade ago who was caught stealing boxer briefs at the mall.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:08 PM 06-16-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
And feeling the need to run out on the bill as well. Just stupid for no reason.

But some of these dudes aren’t very intelligent. I’m reminded of a dude who played for the Cowboys about a decade ago who was caught stealing boxer briefs at the mall.
Further proof that money can't buy intelligence, some people will never be able to overcome their origins... like Buggs for example
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:25 PM 06-16-2024
Suzzer, why don't you run along back to your Ukraine space space mkay? Run along.
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:50 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Hog Rider:
She should have used a Tazer.
Clay's going to be pissed when he sees you named yourself after his job title.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:31 AM 06-17-2024
Something tells me dude should have paid lol

MIA��
@cybergirlmia
I had his hairy ass tooted up in the air… i put my finger inside his ass hole & it felt loose… How dare you try to run off on me, you told me you loved when i fingered your hairy ass hole @_Real24_
[Reply]
wazu 08:36 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Something tells me dude should have paid lol

MIA��
@cybergirlmia
I had his hairy ass tooted up in the air… i put my finger inside his ass hole & it felt loose… How dare you try to run off on me, you told me you loved when i fingered your hairy ass hole @_Real24_
:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:18 AM 06-17-2024
Lol. It felt loose? Bwaaaaa
[Reply]
stumppy 09:37 AM 06-17-2024
Wish I was going to watch an Eagles game this year. I'd be holding up a sign that said

"IT FELT LOOSE"

:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:58 AM 06-17-2024
It's one thing to stiff one hooker, but two....
[Reply]
wazu 05:00 PM 06-17-2024
How is this story not getting more traction? We get to hear about every mis-step by a back-up player on the Chiefs all offseason. Some guy has a video out there of himself being chased by a naked OnlyFans hooker but somehow THAT isn't interesting.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:12 PM 06-17-2024
He's training camp fodder so the Eagles get away with it.

So is Isaiah Buggs but we won three super bowls so we have to be punished about it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:58 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
How is this story not getting more traction? We get to hear about every mis-step by a back-up player on the Chiefs all offseason. Some guy has a video out there of himself being chased by a naked OnlyFans hooker who claims he has a loose bootyhole but somehow THAT isn't interesting.
Fixed that for you
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:24 PM 06-17-2024
If I’m the eagles, the most concerning part of this is that their LB can’t outrun a naked hooker.

He sure as shit isn’t catching Pacheco.
[Reply]
wazu 09:29 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
If I’m the eagles, the most concerning part of this is that their LB can’t outrun a naked hooker.

He sure as shit isn’t catching Pacheco.
In fairness, he may have underestimated her and decided it wasn't worth pulling a hammy.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:42 PM 06-17-2024
He must have bragged to them about being on the Eagles, because otherwise how would they know? Which makes him bolting that much stupider.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up