ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man’s Life Spent Occasionally Eating Barbecue In Between Doing Things He Hates
Bugeater 11:58 PM 12-03-2019
Well, that escalated quickly
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:29 AM 12-04-2019
This man is the L Ron Hubbard of a new generation of BBQ fanatics. "BBQ be'ith our salvation, praise him. Amen."
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:26 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
This man is the L Ron Hubbard of a new generation of BBQ fanatics. "BBQ be'ith our salvation, praise him. Amen."
Who, Arthur Bryant?
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:02 AM 12-04-2019
CP - where you can go from a silly Onion article to people threatening to kill each other in 20ish posts :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:17 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
CP - where you can go from a silly Onion article to people threatening to kill each other in 20ish posts :-)
I'm disappointed it took that long
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:26 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
No one threatened to kill anyone.
LoneWolf threatened to put me in the hospital because I called him an old blithering queer.

I gave him the chance to apologize for basically being a dickhead to me since I joined like 8 years ago, and he told me to get fucked.

I think he has some Anger Management issues.

Not my problem, I just wanted to warn him, it's not in his best interests to come to a show and be anything but cool. If he's capable of being cool, that's what I would suggest from him.

He seems to think I 'seek him out' in threads and talk shit on him...which isn't really the case. I just talk shit on him now anytime his path crosses mine because it makes him so fucking mad. It's like, "wind him up and watch him GO!" Dude has issues, needs help.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:38 AM 12-04-2019
Where was I last night? BBQ, death threats and depression are all in my top 10 favorite things.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:15 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Where was I last night? BBQ, death threats and depression are all in my top 10 favorite things.
Amen, friend.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:45 AM 12-04-2019
This thread seems very very nice.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:53 AM 12-04-2019
first world problems?
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:52 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
first world problems?
My cleaning service has assigned a new maid to my house, and for some reason she keeps neatening up my nightstand against my wishes. She moves my spare glasses and the work expense receipts that are there because I need to take them to the office. And yesterday she took the earbuds out of my ipod, coiled them up, and moved them to another table. It's disrupting my routine.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:55 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
My cleaning service has assigned a new maid to my house, and for some reason she keeps neatening up my nightstand against my wishes. She moves my spare glasses and the work expense receipts that are there because I need to take them to the office. And yesterday she took the earbuds out of my ipod, coiled them up, and moved them to another table. It's disrupting my routine.
Is there any good BBQ where she's from?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:02 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Is there any good BBQ where she's from?
I don't think she's from a barbecuing area.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:03 PM 12-04-2019
I don't think she's from a barbecuing area.
That's sad.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:47 AM 12-06-2019
It's enough to make a man cry, this type of crap
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up