ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Man, I don't even know what to say.
seclark 02:31 PM 10-13-2019
After last week I figured this week was a loss.
This team has some issues.
Sec
[Reply]
jdh81_06 02:31 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Define “fine”? Win the division? Probably. Make the playoffs? Probably.

Do anything but lose in a gut punching frustrated manner with a 2nd round ceiling?

You can ****ing bet on that.
If you think this Chiefs team is going to give up six games into the year, you are pulling for the wrong club. This team will bounce back and get back on track.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 03:24 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by jdh81_06:
We will be fine. Good teams will make adjustments and we will make the necessary adjustments. We are still in 1st place in the division and we will still be there at the end.
You are correct: good teams make adjustments. So, with that said, where were the adjustments from last week?

As much as I would like to believe that we're capable, I believe we are seeing who we are right now. Certainly it can change with Watkins, Fish, and Jones back in, but until then, it appears we're going to struggle
[Reply]
jonzie04 02:00 PM 10-13-2019
Were not going anywhere with Andy reid calling plays/hiring his buddies, and Brett Veach at GM
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:01 PM 10-13-2019
Chiefs were 1-5 under Andy one season.

Made the playoffs.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:03 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Made the playoffs.
That team didn't have Super Bowl expectations. This one did. Bit of a difference there.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:08 PM 10-13-2019
That was easy
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 02:04 PM 10-13-2019

Made the playoffs.
Kind of the point. Nobody cares about making the playoffs. This year’s team is built no differently than last year’s.

EDIT: actually, it is built differently. It’s just worse.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:20 PM 10-13-2019

Made the playoffs.

They’ll make the playoffs but lose in a game just like today.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:23 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
They’ll make the playoffs but lose in a game just like today.
Yup, This should have been a Chiefs blowout. The refs made sure we didn't run away with it and destroyed our momentum. Andy as usual didn't have an answer. I'm absolutely convinced no matter what we do we have no chance and this same Groundhog day will replay over and over every year.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:29 PM 10-13-2019

Made the playoffs.
Yup.

As I recall Andy benched himself and let Pederson take over playcalling.

Why was KC 1-5?

Same shit. He fell in love with passing every goddamn down which put a ton of pressure on his OL, defense, and had his QB living under constant pressure.

Pederson came in, called a more balanced game, and KC's offense was more productive.

Also what happened in 2017 when KC went on a losing streak. Same cause, same solution. Andy benched himself and Nagy got them going again.

Mahomes is going to hide this better than Smith could, but he's still taking too many goddamn hits. He's not going to finish the season at this rate. Andy's gonna get him killed.

I'm still 100% confident Kc will make the playoffs, but they have some tough games this year and these two losses pretty much assured no chance at HFA.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:02 PM 10-13-2019
At least we know not to get our hopes up this year. This is just confirmation of that.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:03 PM 10-13-2019
Today makes me feel like the year after Robinson was fired.

High expectations- low results. Depression.
[Reply]
candyman 02:03 PM 10-13-2019
I wonder what Greg Robinson is up to
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 02:04 PM 10-13-2019
Every game hereafter is to win the division and not by seed
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up