ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Repair chipped tile or not
lewdog 10:16 AM 06-29-2024
We just had a few rooms of our house done in wood look tile, the job was finished yesterday. I need the brain trust of CP to tell me if I should ask them to fix a small chipped tile spot that we found this morning. Yes, it is small as shown in the zoomed out picture, but it is in the middle of the room. If this was in a corner, I would no doubt let it go.

Also given the cost/labor of this tile job, I expected them to not to have a finished product like this where someone clearly noticed and decided to grout the chip instead of fixing it! I am suspecting that something was dropped on it near the end of the project and since this tile was already set, they didn't want to fuck with it.

My concern is asking them to come rip out this tile and repair it could have it looking worse, correct, messing up the surrounding tiles/grout? Should I even bother with this?

[Reply]
BWillie 01:05 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
How’s your linoleum look
For every 3 awful posts you have you have one like this and totally redeem yourself. A true warrior.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:06 PM 06-29-2024
Call Tile protective services
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:15 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
For every 3 awful posts you have you have one like this and totally redeem yourself. A true warrior.
I don’t have any awful posts
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:16 PM 06-29-2024
I’d be more concerned that the grout line to the right looks about 1/32” wider than the grout line to the left. No spacers used? Complete redo.
[Reply]
notorious 01:31 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
I’d be more concerned that the grout line to the right looks about 1/32” wider than the grout line to the left. No spacers used? Complete redo.
:-)

RIP IT OUT!
[Reply]
lewdog 01:32 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
holy shit you are a woman
I says the guy without a garage. Every alpha has a garage. Peasants park their cars outside.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:32 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Are you trying to give me a stroke?!?!?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:47 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I says the guy without a garage. Every alpha has a garage. Peasants park their cars outside.
I've lived in multiple houses with garages. The one I'm in now happens to not have one. It will be a rental property before long and I'll be in a house with a 3-car garage. So feel free to eat my ass.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:50 PM 06-29-2024
I've lived in multiple houses with garages. The one I'm in now happens to not have one. It will be a rental property before long and I'll be in a house with a 3-car garage. So feel free to eat my ass.
Your mom buying you another house?
[Reply]
lewdog 01:57 PM 06-29-2024
No one believe this.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-29-2024
No one believe this.

I've literally posted pictures of my garages before. Eat shit.

Your wife made you post this thread. She's the one who complained. So your beta ass ran to CP to present a case as to why she should shut her pie hole.
[Reply]
lewdog 02:03 PM 06-29-2024
I've literally posted pictures of my garages before. Eat shit.
Those weren't your houses. I'm not here posting pictures of houses that my family members own.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:11 PM 06-29-2024
Those weren't your houses. I'm not here posting pictures of houses that my family members own.
You idiot. They were houses I was renting. Keep talking shit, yuppie, and a tile won't be the only thing in your house that's chipped.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:14 PM 06-29-2024
Guys, I rented a room at Caesar's Palace once. You wanna see pictures of my all marble bathroom?
[Reply]
Pablo 02:28 PM 06-29-2024
You idiot. They were houses I was renting. Keep talking shit, yuppie, and a tile won't be the only thing in your house that's chipped.
Bro, dude's got 22 inch pythons. I'd scale it back before this ends up at the George Brett statue

[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up