— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 16, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:57 PM 05-15-2024
1st seed, done it
2nd seed, done it
3rd seed, done it
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:01 PM 05-15-2024
Last year it was the least amount of rest between games of any team in NFL history. Or whatever that stat was.

Now the league gives us this.

Fuck you. Whatever.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 07:01 PM 05-15-2024
That bye week is an insult
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:02 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by Shag:
Week 6 bye sucks, and 3/4 on the road to finish are both bummers. Toughest stretch is probably the first 4, and good chance we'll be without Rice. Back half of the schedule isn't too bad, Texans game should be fun before a couple cupcakes to finish.
Browns, Texans, and Steelers in 10 days is absolutely brutal that late in the season.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:03 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Big market teams are mad, they are, just like last year, making it as tough as possible on the Chiefs.

Not to mention the back to back west coast road games and finishing up with two on the road to end the season.

Patrick will overcome.
Yeah, they have proved time and time again they can turn it up at any time. We saw a year that was supposed to be an easy one and they went 6-4 and looked like shit. We saw them go on the road to really hard stadiums in the playoffs and owned them. As long as Patrick is upright, we'll be fine. :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:04 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Only one FOX game.
So only one Tom Brady game? I mean, that's one too many
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:05 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Last year it was the least amount of rest between games of any team in NFL history. Or whatever that stat was.

Now the league gives us this.

Fuck you. Whatever.
Doesn't matter what they schedule or who we play. Asw long as Mahomes is playing, he'll bring the win home.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:06 PM 05-15-2024
We really need to earn that first round bye this year.

Just so the guys can get some rest.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 07:07 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
annnnnnd like clockwork

that didn't take long. Chiefs going 2-4 to start the season.
I'm more worried about injuries due to such an early bye.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:08 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Almost every game if its on a broadcast channel is also streamed on their streaming platform.

CBS = Paramount+
ABC = Hulu/Disney
NBC = Peacock
Thanks. I don't have or wish to have Hulu/Disney and canceled Peacock but plan to add it back in November when the new episodes of Yellowstone are released. :-)
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 07:09 PM 05-15-2024
we've had late byes the past few seasons, so i'm not surprised by the early bye.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:13 PM 05-15-2024
That Wednesday game shit is just that, shit.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:16 PM 05-15-2024
The Chiefs play on every day of the week except for Tuesday, the first team to do that since the 1927 New York Yankees football team.

Seems a tad excessive to me. :-)

(And, I'm waiting for a game to get "snowed out" and moved to Tuesday just to complete the cycle. :-) )
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:18 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
The Chiefs play on every day of the week except for Tuesday, the first team to do that since the 1927 New York Yankees football team.

Seems a tad excessive to me. :-)
Every network wants a piece of the Chiefs. Not to mention the Taylor Swift experience.

This is the result.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 07:20 PM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
That Wednesday game shit is just that, shit.
i pretty much agree with nick wright that a big part of the NFL's success is its relative scarcity compared to other sports, and they are going to hurt themselves by over-reaching on holidays/midweek games.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up