Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills @ Ravens(-2.5)
Rainbarrel 06:32 PM Yesterday
No known meteors threatening area
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
If the Bills could try and run up the score, it could be worse than a meteor strike
Up by three scores in the fourth...,

Josh Allen is still still going head first into linebackers...

Not that I exactly cheer for injuries. But someday stupidity should be rewarded.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:56 PM Yesterday
I can't actively root for either team. But I guess that a Bills loss is probably better for the Chiefs than a Ravens loss at this point.
So, I guess that I will be hoping for a Bills loss and try to ignore the fact that doing so results in a Ravens win
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 11:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It’s September. Bring on the bulletin board material to help motivate the Chiefs for January. That said, I am surprised the Vegas experts are favoring Baltimore in this game. Ravens have looked a lot more flawed than Buffalo this season.
I'm not a gambler but as I understand home field is worth 3 points so if it was on a neutral field the bills would be favored by half a point so I guess the vegas experts are saying they're evenly matched with a slight favor to the bills but since it's in Baltimore they should win

But like I said I'm not a gambler
[Reply]
DRM08 11:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I'm not a gambler but as I understand home field is worth 3 points so if it was on a neutral field the bills would be favored by half a point so I guess the vegas experts are saying they're evenly matched with a slight favor to the bills but since it's in Baltimore they should win

But like I said I'm not a gambler
The betting line comes across generous to Baltimore. ESPN is giving Buffalo a 55% chance of winning, even with home field helping the Ravens. Of course it’s very possible Buffalo is due for a clunker game while Baltimore is gonna be desperate for a victory after starting 1-2 this year.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 01:36 AM Today
Really tough pick for me. It could go either way in my mind but I'll take the Bills just because they seem more consistent this season(which could mean they are due for one of their headscratchers). I could see both winning though and not be surprised at all if the Ravens won.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
I think this game favors Buffalo and i expect them to win, but im rooting for the Ravens.
Yup. It’s gonna come down to Buffalo and us for the bye, so I hope the Ravens win in a way that gives defenses sn effective way to attack them, as well.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:02 AM Today
7 Nation Army is just terrible
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up