ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What is worst, craziest, rudest….
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:17 PM 06-23-2024
Let’s talk travel.

What is the weirdest, funniest, scariest, goofiest, most dangerous, rudest, strangest travel experience you’ve ever had? Could be an experience two towns away at a gas station or WalMart, or maybe it’s something wacky internationally or maybe just some big city here in the US.

I’ve got a few weird stories in the holster, but let’s hear yours. Go!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:00 PM 06-24-2024
I met edave
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:05 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I met edave
Hopefully your wife didn’t
[Reply]
gblowfish 07:08 PM 06-24-2024
24 hours after I had gotten married I was propositioned by a gay guy on Fisherman's Wharf in a tee shirt shop. He told me he had just my size and wanted to take me for a spin in his Porsche.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:08 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
She did. We were at the Chiefs bar in PHX.
He was great.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 09:40 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
24 hours after I had gotten married I was propositioned by a gay guy on Fisherman's Wharf in a tee shirt shop. He told me he had just my size and wanted to take me for a spin in his Porsche.

Was his car nice?
[Reply]
srvy 11:08 PM 06-24-2024
:-):-)
[Reply]
srvy 11:12 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
She did. We were at the Chiefs bar in PHX.
He was great.
I liked eDave but the few years before he was banned or whatever he seemed to really hit bottom. Wasn't himself or how I pictured him in posts before.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:17 PM 06-24-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Couple good stories thus far…. And it’s the offseason, be verbose! Tell your tale!

Here’s one of mine.

Back in 2003, I was on tour with my band. We played at some festival in Cookeville, TN.
We had arrangements to sleep and chill that night at one of the organizers. The night was ending, and we had our gear packed, as me and Andrew started talking with the dude who was gonna put us up for the night.

This guy…. Holy cow…. He was talking about music and then he’d get off on a tangent and just started casually “n bombing this”, spear chucker that, etc…. It was weird and uncomfortable.

Had a quick consultation with the band mates, and we quickly decided we didn’t wanna hang with this dude. Understand, we don’t have much money, and sleeping on sofas was how we got by. But we “non-chalantly” got out of that situation. “Thanks, we’re gonna get a few miles ahead towards the next gig”

We head out, and I’m driving. It’s about 11pm, and our van doesn’t have much gas. Shit. I ****ed that up. Should’ve filled up before leaving that town.

So we’re motoring towards Nashville, and we’re about out of gas. Bandmates are sleeping, and there’s an exit, Carthage, TN, a Comfort Inn and I fill up the tank with a a sigh of relief, and say **** it, Comfort Inn right here, let’s get a room and sleep.

So I check in and my sleepy gang head up to our room. Card key isn’t working. I go back down to the “lobby”, and go back up to the room…. Again, no dice. I let Andrew Charlie, everyone gets their chance at the card key…

And then the curtains open up from inside the room, and there’s a dude wearing black skivvies, shaved head, horseshoe mustache and a gun pointed straight at me with the red laser pointer.

I see this as Charlie is fumbling with the card key. Only words out of my mouth: WINDOW! GUN!

Everyone walks away…

I go back down to the hotel lobby, and the attendant is totally distraught…. “I’m so sorry, I gave you the wrong room number…. This man was calling down, he thought someone was trying to get into his room…. Can I get you a new room, I’m so sorry!!!”

Nope. I’m so high on adrenaline, we’re going to Nashville, thanks for the refund. And apparently while I was with the hotel clerk, the black underwear mustache man came outside and apologized…. “Shit man, I thought someone was trying to break into my roooom.”

We all get back into the van, and Charlie is laughing uncontrollably…. I play “dad” and we’re going to Nashville! It’s only midnight-ish, and we’ll be there in an hour. We arrive in Nashville, and none of us know a damn thing about Nashville, so I pull into some damn place. Hotel. Seems fine.

I tell the clerk our tale of woe. And he was middle eastern, Indian, I dunno…. He just keeps saying “oh shit man, oh shit man…”

Got the suite at the hotel for about 80 bucks, dude fed us but my bandmates saw the Waffle House a block away…

Twenty minutes later, some whorehouse adjacent to the Waffle House got raided…. I remember looking out on the balcony as all these whores ran into the street…

Maybe 30 minutes later, my bandmates came back up to the room after their Waffle House food…

“You see that Tom?”

Yeah, I did. Let’s get some sleep before every nerve in my body is shot.

You don't post like a Tom :-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:27 PM 06-24-2024
They won't let you masterbate on an airplane anymore since 9/11. Thanks a lot Bin Laden.
That doesn't seem to stop some people .... :-)
[Reply]
Bump 11:41 PM 06-24-2024
oh ya, when I was 18 and went to fort lauderdale for an air show on the beach, I decided to try and hit the pool/hot tub at like 1am when it was supposed to be closed. There was a topless woman in there by herself, but it was dark so I couldn't tell if she was hot or not. But she looked surprised and said in kind of a sexy voice "hello" and I got scared and left immediately.
[Reply]
threebag 03:44 AM 06-25-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
He wrote a dissertation about being tired and sleeping at a truck stop. It absolutely happened to him.
Well, the girlfriend and partying parts appear to be bullshit.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 01:59 AM Yesterday
Does nobody travel? Or is everyone shy about about a weird story?

Shit man, I thought this would be a slam dunk offseason thread. Clearly I’m wrong.

Had a buddy tell me about visiting some spot in Mississippi, and he was just flummoxed. Rudest, weirdest experience he ever had. Grenada?

I visited Cartagena, Colombia about a decade ago. Was supposed to be a trip with two buddies and their gf’s, but the dudes got onto good jobs they couldn’t refuse, and I said fuck it, and reluctantly went down there by myself.

Was a cool trip mostly. Went to the Rosario Islands, the old city of Cartagena is very cool, great soccer bars( barf), wayyyy too many hustlers, but you get used to it. Not a great ocean experience in Cartagena, but still fine for turning your brain off, sucking down a few Aguilas, and relaxing.

All was fine until my next to last day. Went to the city square again, had some drinks among locals, and caught a buzz. Went outside to just chill and have a smoke. Got approached by a prostitute. Happens too often, but this time…

Jesus…. This girl couldn’t have been more than 12 or 13 years old. I could feel the blood leave my body, I looked around and walked as fast to the nearest cab and told him to take me back to my hotel.

I went straight to the hotel bar/restaurant and ate, told my story to the bartender, and I just wanted to cry. It was an obvious setup…. Very corrupt down there, but at the same time, I could’ve gone with this girl, and maybe pay a $100 for a fine and be on my way.

I almost threw up. Last day there, I hung on the beach, ate at the hotel, and got on my flight the fuck outta there.
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:57 AM Yesterday
I think it was the year after I graduated from high school(94 ish) me and my best friend decide we want to travel down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. I have several great stories from this trip but one of the best ones involves my friend never haven driving a stick shift. I had a manual Geo Metro at the time and we decided to drive it down there.

We are in Texarkana about 2 am and I pull over on this gravel side to let him drive. We are on this desolate highway and just as he gets in and ready to go here comes a sheriff or maybe highway patrol who proceeds to turn around and get right behind us on the side of the road.

My buddy asks what we should do and I said to just sit there for a minute to see what he does. The cop never gets out and never turns on his lights, he just sits there. So eventually I tell my buddy to go and what happens when an inexperienced driver with a stick shift and clutch tries to take off on gravel... yeah, he peppers the guys car with gravel taking off.

Lights immediately come on and we pull back over. I have to say, he was probably as cool as could be for what just happened and it being 2 in the morning. We explained the situation and where we were headed. He didn't even pull us out of the car or anything. He gave a verbal warning(not even a written warning or anything) and let us go on our merry way.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:20 AM Yesterday
He wanted a nap
[Reply]
Lzen 07:26 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I posted on here my adventures trying to see the Arab quarter in Jerusalem and almost getting myself killed.
Well........???

Link?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up