ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This was not on the refs
-King- 10:45 PM 12-13-2018
Refs didn't call a helmet to helmet on Rivers on that last drive. Both teams got fucked by the refs. Chiefs just choked.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
petegz28 10:47 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Refs didn't call a helmet to helmet on Rivers on that last drive. Both teams got ****ed by the refs. Chiefs just choked.
Posted via Mobile Device
Because he wasn't leading with the helmet. Rivers fell into it. It was a good no call. A push off and bobbling catch isn't a choke. It's called getting fucked.
[Reply]
-King- 10:57 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Because he wasn't leading with the helmet. Rivers fell into it. It was a good no call. A push off and bobbling catch isn't a choke. It's called getting fucked.
Lol I thought the biased refs were trying to help the chargers. Even if your explanation is right, which it isn't, wouldn't the ref$ call it just to help the Chargers out? Isn't that the point of the narrative?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Karlos 10:59 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Refs didn't call a helmet to helmet on Rivers on that last drive. Both teams got ****ed by the refs. Chiefs just choked.
Posted via Mobile Device
That was a missed call, but it didn't change much. Chaargers would have only gained an extra 5 yards (half the distance to the goal) and still only had time for 2 plays so the first down wouldn't have mattered. It was a missed call, but of very little impact.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:02 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Karlos:
That was a missed call, but it didn't change much. Chaargers would have only gained an extra 5 yards (half the distance to the goal) and still only had time for 2 plays so the first down wouldn't have mattered. It was a missed call, but of very little impact.
Calling a penalty there stops the clock with about 28 seconds left, giving the Chargers plenty of time to run multiple plays. Rivers had a conniption and it cost them 15 seconds.

Chiefs will still win out and win the division.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:11 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Calling a penalty there stops the clock with about 28 seconds left, giving the Chargers plenty of time to run multiple plays. Rivers had a conniption and it cost them 15 seconds.

Chiefs will still win out and win the division.
Not sure how we win in Seattle with this defense. Offense has to be perfect.
[Reply]
BuckeyeTheDog 10:45 PM 12-13-2018
We really missed Kareem Hunt tonight, imho.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:45 PM 12-13-2018
Fuck you and anyone else that says this wasn't on the Refs. The DPI at the end of the game was bullshit. The "I didn't get possession after I pushed off until I was out of bounds" TD that stood was bullshit. Never mind at least 4 false starts in the LAC's that weren't called. Yes, the Chiefs caught some breaks on one or two calls. How was that call on Sorenson that kept a drive alive?

All the scoring related calls seemed to favor a team that ironically has had this "luck" all season when it comes to officiating.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:46 PM 12-13-2018
Shouldn't have punted on 4th and 3 on their side of the field imho
[Reply]
Mahomer 10:46 PM 12-13-2018
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately. Andy took the foot off the gas several times in this game.

Also, Hill dropping that touchdown killed us. We would have had 2-3+ mins extra in the game to score and they never would have gone for 2.
[Reply]
Pushead2 10:49 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mahomer:
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately. Andy took the foot off the gas several times in this game.

Also, Hill dropping that touchdown killed us. We would have had 2-3+ mins extra in the game to score and they never would have gone for 2.
There were offsetting penalties on that play.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:50 PM 12-13-2018

Yeah, except for that part where it would have been nullified due to a penalty.
[Reply]
Mahomer 11:03 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Yeah, except for that part where it would have been nullified due to a penalty.
Penalty was on them iirc.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:04 PM 12-13-2018
Penalty was on them iirc.
There were offsetting penalties d/t an illegal shift and offsides. Play never occurred.
[Reply]
prhom 10:50 PM 12-13-2018
I don't know why this offense is so flat lately.
You mean since we cut Kareem Hunt? You’re a dumbass.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 27
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up