ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2982 of 4912
« First < 1982248228822932297229782979298029812982 298329842985298629923032308234823982 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by GROB:
Cute story. It's there anyway you could provide some legitimate links?
The real cute story is your ass will vanish around week 9...once you realize your team is and has always been a last place roster.

You're hoping for a Manning like scenario again...and unless Ciara needs HGH for "health" reasons, your FO has hitched it's legacy to a fading QB in decline.

Walton's connections with string pullers are about the only thing left to be seen...and after reading the rationalizations of that Patriots game, its something your fanbase will welcome.

You guys are used to illegitimately winning games...it's really all you've known. Not a single SB win without some form of scandal or controversy...million dollar fines, losing draft picks, skirting the cap, performance enhancing drugs, greasing jerseys.

Maybe someday you'll get to experience winning a championship without your team resorting to cheating...it's a nice feeling.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:25 AM 07-30-2022
Brock Osweiler leading the Donks back from a 21-7 4th quarter deficit...against the 10-0 Patriots. 17 unanswered points. Yeah...not buying it.

---------

Brady, on several occasions, took issues with calls made by the officials, including an offensive pass interference penalty on Rob Gronkowski and a no-call when he said Brandon LaFell was "hooked" by a defensive player in overtime.

"Sometimes we're getting [the calls] and sometimes we don't," Brady said on Monday. "We didn't get any last night. I don't know why or why not.

"Tough game. This one hurts," Brady said. "I think the circumstances of the game, the circumstances of the situation that we were in -- having a good lead in the fourth quarter, then having a couple huge third downs that we made called back by penalty
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:48 AM 07-30-2022
Cute story. It's there anyway you could provide some legitimate links?

The guy who won’t produce evidence when asked to back up his claim because he’s too busy is asking for somebody else to post links.

Funny.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:14 AM 07-30-2022
2508 laughably embarrassing days… and counting….

Let’s Ride…. To another losing season
[Reply]
Pablo 08:16 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
2508 laughably embarrassing days… and counting….

Let’s Ride…. To another losing season
Bronco's Country...Let's R1d3
[Reply]
TEX 08:55 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Bronco's Country...Let's R1d3
To last place...Again!
[Reply]
GROB 08:58 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
What were these four specific penalties that shouldn’t have been called? Something tells me you won’t answer.
Kittle PI which is funny because you guys point to same call from a week 10 game in 2015.

Offsides clearly on a 3rd down and on the same play Jimmy G hit out of bounds. 49er coach is ballistic.

Jimmy G hit to the head on 9ers last drive by Niemann.

Not one holding call on KC in 40 plus drop backs when the 9er DL was clearly better than Fisher and the rest of that OL.

2015 Bronco win was more legit than 2019 Queefs. Bill V wanted Reid and Mahomes to get a ring and did all they could to make sure all the odds went their way.

https://youtu.be/NG7QnFefKu8
https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article...I-15024948.php
[Reply]
GROB 09:02 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The guy who won’t produce evidence when asked to back up his claim because he’s too busy is asking for somebody else to post links.

Funny.
One should be very easy to provide links too. That is a pretty major claim about Manning. As expected no link and im sure some rag site will eventually be posted. I dont even remember the names of some rival Bronco and other posters. It was talked about on the mane quite a bit when you guys came over needing attention.
[Reply]
TEX 09:07 AM 07-30-2022
One should be very easy to provide links too. That is a pretty major claim about Manning. As expected no link and im sure some rag site will eventually be posted. I dont even remember the names of some rival Bronco and other posters. It was talked about on the mane quite a bit when you guys came over needing attention.
* Violated the salary cap during their Super Bowl seasons.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:09 AM 07-30-2022
Yeah, that's a good source. "We talked about it on the Mane."

Do you know how to browse posts? Use the search function? It's all there, man. Go find it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:11 AM 07-30-2022
Speaking of which, why don't you ask some of your friends on the Mane if they remember this period in Chiefs Planet history. I'm sure they do. Go over there now and post a thread... ohhhh...
[Reply]
staylor26 09:15 AM 07-30-2022
Kittle PI which is funny because you guys point to same call from a week 10 game in 2015.

Offsides clearly on a 3rd down and on the same play Jimmy G hit out of bounds. 49er coach is ballistic.

Not one holding call on KC in 40 plus drop backs when the 9er DL was clearly better than Fisher and the rest of that OL.

2015 Bronco win was more legit than 2019 Chiefs. Bill V wanted Reid and Mahomes to get a ring and did all they could to make sure all the odds went their way.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329079

Eat a dick troll
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:31 AM 07-30-2022

2015 Bronco win was more legit than 2019 Chiefs. Bill V wanted Reid and Mahomes to get a ring and did all they could to make sure all the odds went their way.

Did all they could? So why didn’t they call all the obvious penalties shown in staylor’s link? Why did they only call 5 penalties on the 49ers, while Denver benefited from 12 flags? Have you run a fine-toothed comb over those? Something tells me you haven’t. Why only a one foul disparity?

Kittle PI was in the first half, and if I remember correctly, at least one of the broadcasters agreed with it. It may have been borderline, but again, those calls happen. In every single NFL game. Refs aren’t perfect robots and aren’t consistent.

Officials miss offsides and hits to the helmet all the time, especially when they’re not blatant. The supposed late hit on Garoppolo wasn’t out of bounds. That’s pretty obvious.

If they did everything they could to help KC, why did they allow a late double-digit lead to occur? Especially with so many penalties that could have been called. Boggles the mind, doesn’t it?

Fact is, KC got much less help than Denver and needed much less help. On one hand, you have a team that scored 50 unanswered points in the span of a few quarters of play, and on the other you have post-HGH Manning struggling to throw the ball 10 yards. I wonder which team needed the boost. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:48 AM 07-30-2022
Donks All-World roster hitched their SB wagon to the 46th ranked DE...for $70 million. That a lot of jack for an injured guy that has 16.5 sacks in 5 season.

Quite the off-season "splash"...shame he's starting off on the PUP. Wonder how he'll do without Lawrence (91.1 PFF) taking double teams....

Interesting that Chubb has missed 24 games out of a possible 49....

Chiefs just added Dunlap....who ranked 30th for $8 mil. He had 10 sacks just last year...almost 2/3 of Gregory's career numbers.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:51 AM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Good thing you didn't include a link or anything, it would have made PGM uncomfortable.
Why? It's the same I've heard
[Reply]
Page 2982 of 4912
« First < 1982248228822932297229782979298029812982 298329842985298629923032308234823982 > Last »
Up