Page 298 of 449
« First < 198248288294295296297298 299300301302308348398 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
bricks 12:08 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t even feel prepared for Sunday’s game as a fan because of this shit. It’s literally been my only focus.

Just want it to end.
Hang in there. This is all a crapshoot at this point.

Even if they don’t get him, we’ll have a decent defense to compete with the Pats.

I know it doesn’t seem like it, but overall we’re much much better compared to last year. And remember, we almost beat them w/o a defense.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:09 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Oh, I don't know. Maybe because, in his first NFL game, he threw for 275 yards and 2 TD on "what we have" – all I'm saying is don't be shocked if Jackson exploits that group this Sunday. He's playing exceptionally well...far better than either quarterback we've faced thus far.

I hope they shut him down and prove me wrong.

I'm just not comfortable with this group as is.
To be fair, we prepared for Nick Foles, not his backup. Schemes and plays switch when the new guy takes over to compliment his skillset. I think what the defense did against Derek Carr is what we can expect on a good defensive day. Not to mention, 275 and 2 TD's isn't really alot nowadays, I think if you're a QB and you didn't get 300 yards, your either Joe Flacco or you had a bad day.
[Reply]
Jerm 12:10 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
Hang in there. This is all a crapshoot at this point.

Even if they don’t get him, we’ll have a decent defense to compete with the Pats.

I know it doesn’t seem like it, but overall we’re much much better compared to last year. And remember, we almost beat them w/o a defense.
I have more hope today considering I don't see how the fuck Antonio Brown lasts the entire season after the latest debacle...what a nutcase and moron that guy is.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:12 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I have more hope today considering I don't see how the **** Antonio Brown lasts the entire season after the latest debacle...what a nutcase and moron that guy is.
can you give me an abbreviated update on AB?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:13 PM 09-20-2019
Everyone just step away from the ledge. This is an AFCCG roster even WITHOUT Ramsey.

And with Brady's old age and AB in limbo anything can happen.
[Reply]
TEX 12:13 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
To be fair, we prepared for Nick Foles, not his backup. Schemes and plays switch when the new guy takes over to compliment his skillset. I think what the defense did against Derek Carr is what we can expect on a good defensive day. Not to mention, 275 and 2 TD's isn't really alot nowadays, I think if you're a QB and you didn't get 300 yards, your either Joe Flacco or you had a bad day.
True about schemes etc... But 275 and 2 TD's is having a bad day? It's good to get you 4400 yards and 32 TD's. That's good these days or any other day - especially for a rookie. :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:14 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
can you give me an abbreviated update on AB?
He sent out text messages to one of his accusers asking his goons to look into her and her children's private lives and posted pics of her kids. She sent that into the NFL and requested that the NFL step in and stop AB from harassing her.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:15 PM 09-20-2019
Oh, I don't know. Maybe because, in his first NFL game, he threw for 275 yards and 2 TD on "what we have" – all I'm saying is don't be shocked if Jackson exploits that group this Sunday. He's playing exceptionally well...far better than either quarterback we've faced thus far.

I hope they shut him down and prove me wrong.

I'm just not comfortable with this group as is.
Fun fact: Minshew has the highest passer rating through three games of any rookie QB in NFL history.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:15 PM 09-20-2019
It's just a weird deal. They can not trade him if they want, sure. But he's not going to sign a long term deal if he's pissed at the FO and determined to leave. He could also become a bigger headache than they want to deal with.

His agent could also simply tell them he's not going to play, and is fine being fined for sitting out.

They may want to keep him. They may also have little choice.
What if he’s only really pissed at the FO because they haven’t paid him yet?
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:15 PM 09-20-2019
Baffling to me that some are ok to roll with what we have.

You're about to see on Sunday why this team needs CB help.

Gardner Minshew should have showed you that by now.
THIS Gardner Minshew? The air raid QB that is a completion percentage machine?

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/9...ardner-minshew

Also Mo Claiborne dude
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:17 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Fun fact: Minshew has the highest passer rating through three games of any rookie QB in NFL history.
He checks down quite a bit.

I mean, after our week 1 game i said that i thought Minshew would be a good QB. He has the command, accuracy and nuts to be a QB in this league. But it's getting a wee-bit overblown at this point.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:17 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What if he’s only really pissed at the FO because they haven’t paid him yet?
If you take Jalen for is word then it's not about money but disrespect from Coughlin.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:19 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He checks down quite a bit.

I mean, after our week 1 game i said that i thought Minshew would be a good QB. He has the command, accuracy and nuts to be a QB in this league. But it's getting a wee-bit overblown at this point.
Yeah this is also true. He doesn't have a huge arm. But it's not indicative that our defense is some horror train because he completed a bunch of passes in an air raid offense.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:20 PM 09-20-2019
He sent out text messages to one of his accusers asking his goons to look into her and her children's private lives and posted pics of her kids. She sent that into the NFL and requested that the NFL step in and stop AB from harassing her.
Holy Shit what a psycho.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:20 PM 09-20-2019
If you take Jalen for is word then it's not about money but disrespect from Coughlin.
Yeah. It may have something to do with respect (maybe even in the sense that money=respect), but I’m skeptical that it’s not ALL about money.
[Reply]
Page 298 of 449
« First < 198248288294295296297298 299300301302308348398 > Last »
Up