Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BossChief 11:06 PM 10-18-2012
For people that want to support the movement, it might be a good idea to have a shit ton of black trashbags on hand prior to the Bengals game for people that dont own a black hoodie and dont want to buy one.

We could probably buy a hell of a lot of them if we purchase in bulk beforehand.

I bet 100 bucks could get us a few thousand black bags people could wear over their existing hoodies and winter gear
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:04 AM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
For people that want to support the movement, it might be a good idea to have a shit ton of black trashbags on hand prior to the Bengals game for people that dont own a black hoodie and dont want to buy one.

We could probably buy a hell of a lot of them if we purchase in bulk beforehand.

I bet 100 bucks could get us a few thousand black bags people could wear over their existing hoodies and winter gear
Absolutely.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:22 AM 10-19-2012
You know how bad it has to be for guys like me, flop, PR and GoChiefs to be actively promoting something like this, Piollllli?

I can deal with Herm Edwards losing 12 or 14 games because I could tell he was trying his ass off to win and was honest.

These guys are actively sabotaging this team and lying to us in the process.

They deserve to burn.
[Reply]
007 01:45 AM 10-19-2012
Who honestly thought there was anything that would bring this site together like this cause has. I mean seriously?
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 02:48 AM 10-19-2012
Somewhere, Rodney King is smiling
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 03:27 AM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Who honestly thought there was anything that would bring this site together like this cause has. I mean seriously?

Alright Pioli, you called down the thunder well now you got it

See that? It says Chiefs Planet. Take a good look at Cassel, cause that's how you're gonna end up

The Patriot Way is finished, you hear? I see a silver sash, I kill the man wearing it.

So run cur, you tell all the other curs that the law's coming...YOU TELL THEM I'M COMING, AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME
[Reply]
Phobia 03:34 AM 10-19-2012
SportsNutz - nice guys. Cool shop. Chiefs fans. Business men. Good business men. I don't what arrangement is being made and I don't care. But I would advise you to look out for the financial wherewithall of SOC as much as they are looking out for SportNutz.
[Reply]
007 05:07 AM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase:
Alright Pioli, you called down the thunder well now you got it

See that? It says Chiefs Planet. Take a good look at Cassel, cause that's how you're gonna end up

The Patriot Way is finished, you hear? I see a silver sash, I kill the man wearing it.

So run cur, you tell all the other curs that the law's coming...YOU TELL THEM I'M COMING, AND HELL'S COMING WITH ME
You forgot....

[Reply]
bevischief 05:59 AM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by Paniero:
Alright. When I spent time in KC as a youngster, I lived near Van Brunt and could see the stadiums every day. I know there are billboards near the stadium. Has it been considered to get one of the billboards nearest Arrowhead and post Saveour
chiefs.com or something relevant to this?
YES AND SHUT UP NOOB!
[Reply]
FAX 10:14 AM 10-19-2012
Guys ... what was the post that Whitlock is referring to on tweeter?

FAX THE TRYING TO STAY CURRENT ON ISSUES OF IMPORTANCE
[Reply]
In58men 10:23 AM 10-19-2012
@WhitlockJason: @SaveOurChiefs that's not a serious allegation. that's a message board post. i'd kill that tweet. don't blow your credibility.
[Reply]
loochy 10:24 AM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by Paniero:
Alright. When I spent time in KC as a youngster, I lived near Van Brunt and could see the stadiums every day. I know there are billboards near the stadium. Has it been considered to get one of the billboards nearest Arrowhead and post Saveour
chiefs.com or something relevant to this?
Nope. Never. Nobody ever discussed that. Ever.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:27 AM 10-19-2012
[Reply]
In58men 10:32 AM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Do you anything about that Jason Whitlock tweet?
[Reply]
FAX 10:33 AM 10-19-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
@WhitlockJason: @SaveOurChiefs that's not a serious allegation. that's a message board post. i'd kill that tweet. don't blow your credibility.
That's the tweeterie to which I am referring. Answer? Anybody?

FAX
[Reply]
Page 298 of 603
« First < 198248288294295296297298 299300301302308348398 > Last »
Up