ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 297 of 445
« First < 197247287293294295296297 298299300301307347397 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
Rasputin 07:25 PM 05-13-2012
Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever:
I never turn down free beer. It's my favorite brand.

How you been KC Tat? Haven't talked to you in a while.
Been doing better now that I'm getting settle down in my new home and work is going good. Altho night shift is kind of a drag and not getting good sleep that way and next week flips back to days and then back to nights when I'm done with all the training. Things are going good. Thanks for asking lol.
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:27 PM 05-13-2012
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Been doing better now that I'm getting settle down in my new home and work is going good. Altho night shift is kind of a drag and not getting good sleep that way and next week flips back to days and then back to nights when I'm done with all the training. Things are going good. Thanks for asking lol.
Flipping shifts has to suck ass. Will you have to keep doing that?
Rasputin 07:38 PM 05-13-2012
Flipping shifts has to suck ass. Will you have to keep doing that?
No once I get past the training period it will settle down. I already know how to do my job but working with handicaps there are procedures to follow and learning how to deal with different behaviors is part of the training.
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:43 PM 05-13-2012
No once I get past the training period it will settle down. I already know how to do my job but working with handicaps there are procedures to follow and learning how to deal with different behaviors is part of the training.
Good for you.
In58men 07:45 PM 05-13-2012
Looks I'll be playing Zelda Ocarina of Time today.

FUCK YOU TENDONITIS
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:47 PM 05-13-2012
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Looks I'll be playing Zelda Ocarina of Time today.

**** YOU TENDONITIS
OK but how do you feel about tendonitis?
Rasputin 07:51 PM 05-13-2012
Good for you.
Thanks. This company is pretty keen on training, where as my previous didn't do much of that and we were expected to just know what to do in situations. I'm going to take Mant class wich is the propper way of holding or restraining an individual from causing harm to others or himself. Am hoping I get to practice with a hot chick to do this training. Should make it fun then.
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:53 PM 05-13-2012
Thanks. This company is pretty keen on training, where as my previous didn't do much of that and we were expected to just know what to do in situations. I'm going to take Mant class wich is the propper way of holding or restraining an individual from causing harm to others or himself. Am hoping I get to practice with a hot chick to do this training. Should make it fun then.
You'll probably need to learn how to restrain her boobies to keep them from beating someone senseless.
In58men 07:54 PM 05-13-2012
OK but how do you feel about tendonitis?
That's a good question Dr.

At first it wasn't painful, a few days it got a lot worse. A limp turned into walking with crutches. Ummm, I'm just grateful I didn't break anything and I'm excited to be a Jet.
pr_capone 07:57 PM 05-13-2012
Did my first autocross today. Placed second out of four and was 2.1 seconds behind the leader who was driving a 2010 Mazda 3.

Flippin awesome.
Dr. Johnny Fever 07:57 PM 05-13-2012
That's a good question Dr.

At first it wasn't painful, a few days it got a lot worse. A limp turned into walking with crutches. Ummm, I'm just grateful I didn't break anything and I'm excited to be a Jet.
You're an important part of the team and you have my word you won't lose your starting job because of an injury.

I have to be honest though.... I'm not really a doctor, I just play one on the internet.
In58men 08:01 PM 05-13-2012
You're an important part of the team and you have my word you won't lose your starting job because of an injury.

I have to be honest though.... I'm not really a doctor, I just play one on the internet.

I did some research myself, going in for X-rays tomorrow or Tuesday.

I will drinking a beer tonight.
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:02 PM 05-13-2012
I did some research myself, going in for X-rays tomorrow or Tuesday.

I will drinking a beer tonight.
I'm on my 4th. Beer, not xray.
Rasputin 08:04 PM 05-13-2012
You'll probably need to learn how to restrain her boobies to keep them from beating someone senseless.
I will do my best to hold the her breast from hurting anyone.
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:08 PM 05-13-2012
I will do my best to hold the her breast from hurting anyone.
I just wanted to say good luck... we're all counting on you. /Lesley Nielson, Airplane
Page 297 of 445
« First < 197247287293294295296297 298299300301307347397 > Last »
Up