Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
In58men 10:16 AM 10-18-2012
Originally Posted by Frosty:
If he trades Bowe, the banner should read MOTHER**** YOU, PIOLI saveourchiefs.com :-)
This too
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:19 AM 10-18-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
Holy ****. He should be forced to wear that as a scarlet letter after all the bullshit he's spewed.
I neg repped him 4 years later. He should be kicked in the balls too. :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 10:21 AM 10-18-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Sports Nutz over by Arrowhead has contacted us about doing shirts for the black outs. They'll get black Chiefs t-shirts but they are willing to print some SaveOurChiefs gear and carry them with no risk to the group. Thoughts?
There you go... Nice.
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:31 AM 10-18-2012
I'd say the chances security lets you in the game with a shirt that says 'saveourchiefs' on it next to nothing...FWIW
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 10:34 AM 10-18-2012
I say the more you print-the better. Sell that merchandise online, those who cant go to the game can still watch it on tv and wear black then as well, then upload pics of themselves onto the Save our Chiefs site, further getting the message to the organization that its not an "Arrowhead Blackout" its a "National Chiefs Blackout".

I will have black on for sure.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:38 AM 10-18-2012
updated OP

*new balance and donors
*archived everything from the banner flies to 10/17
*new op includes polling info for the next banner and a request for help from readers in passing out flyers at the parking lot
[Reply]
ghak99 11:56 AM 10-18-2012
Originally Posted by BourbonMan:
The only problem I see with doing T-shirts is...It's november, it will most likely be cold. I myself will be wearing my Black Carharts and Black coat..maybe have them do sweat-shirts or hoodies.
You make a valid point, people are forced to wear whatever cold gear they have.

A black trash bag with 3 holes cut in it will go over just about anything. If they keep playing like they are there are going to be empty seats everywhere, but it only takes one section to get on board to get enough attention to get some tv time. Hell, two people wearing brown bags on their heads near a camera normally gets a tv shot.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:59 PM 10-18-2012
It's awesome what you guys have done. Whitlock and Babb talked about it on Whitlocks podcast.
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:14 PM 10-18-2012
Ok, so we are going to fly 2 planes over Arrowhead.

One with the message that is currently being voted on by the board. The other will be referencing the blackout.

"BLACKOUT ARROWHEAD 11/18 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM"

*updated OP
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 03:25 PM 10-18-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:

One with the message that is currently being voted on by the board. The other will be referencing the blackout.

*updated OP

Love it.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:25 PM 10-18-2012

*updated OP
FUCK YES! Would wear black 2 Arrowhead on 11/18 work. I agree blackout alone can be confusing.
[Reply]
ghak99 03:28 PM 10-18-2012
Anyone know what happened to the individual who had plans of flying his own banner?
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:31 PM 10-18-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
**** YES! Would wear black 2 Arrowhead on 11/18 work. I agree blackout alone can be confusing.
We need to make sure that people know that we are the authors of the message so the saveourchiefs.com has to be there and that eats up 18 char.
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:32 PM 10-18-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Anyone know what happened to the individual who had plans of flying his own banner?
He will have to find another airline co to do it.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:37 PM 10-18-2012
We need to make sure that people know that we are the authors of the message so the saveourchiefs.com has to be there and that eats up 18 char.
WEAR BLACK 2 ARROWHEAD 11/18 SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
Page 296 of 603
« First < 196246286292293294295296 297298299300306346396 > Last »
Up