Page 292 of 4908
« First < 192242282288289290291292 2932942952963023423927921292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:13 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
We beat them earlier in the season with our backup QB and without DeMarcus Ware. Denver has a chance, a really good chance actually. If we play on offense like were capable of playing there is isn't a team in the league who can beat us.
:-)

Pats fans are annoying d-bags, but donks fans are the most out of touch with reality.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:18 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:

Pats fans are annoying d-bags, but donks fans are the most out of touch with reality.
I think all teams have their whacky dreamers...

Suggesting that Denver has no chance of winning this weekend is silly. Yes, NE is and should be the favorite, but that doesn't mean much quite honestly. I don't bet on games, but if I had to wager, I wouldn't bet against NE. That being said... Denver can certainly win this game.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:47 AM 01-19-2016

The Broncos Pressured Roethlisberger on 47.5% of his dropbacks. Tom Brady was pressured on just 16.3% of his dropbacks vs KC.

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) January 19, 2016

#Broncos pressured Tom Brady on 18 dropbacks (40%) in Wk 12. On those pressured plays Brady's completion percentage was 26.7

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) January 19, 2016

[Reply]
New World Order 09:48 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think all teams have their whacky dreamers...

Suggesting that Denver has no chance of winning this weekend is silly. Yes, NE is and should be the favorite, but that doesn't mean much quite honestly. I don't bet on games, but if I had to wager, I wouldn't bet against NE. That being said... Denver can certainly win this game.

I think NE will have trouble scoring points; the same with Denver, but remember NE didn't have their WR and Gronk was hurt for part of the game.

I dunno what's going to happen, something like 17-16. I'm betting the under.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:49 AM 01-19-2016

He had no one to throw to
[Reply]
RunKC 09:52 AM 01-19-2016
You can throw the win Denver had last time out the window completely. Tom has weapons at WR this time.

He's going to do exactly what he did to us and what Ben did to you. Spread everything out and take advantage. The ball will be out in 2 seconds and Denvers pass rush will be negated.

Big Ben threw for 340 yards. Sammie Coates torched Chris Harris Jr.

Brady wil come in and score.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:02 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You can throw the win Denver had last time out the window completely. Tom has weapons at WR this time.

He's going to do exactly what he did to us and what Ben did to you. Spread everything out and take advantage. The ball will be out in 2 seconds and Denvers pass rush will be negated.

Both teams had key injuries last time... hell, Harris jr was hurt going into last week as well, might not play much this week. Injuries hit all teams.

PIT was still limited to 3 FGs and only 6 points in the 2nd half... 3 coming in late because they had to score 10, so they took their 3 and tried to onside kick. Coates had 2 catches... guess that equates to torched.

Both teams punted 6 times. PIT had 2 big 50+ yard plays and another 37 yard play... they had success, but again... they were held to 1 TD in the first and then 3 FGs.

Denver had great success running the ball vs NE last time in Denver, they can do the same again... that should be their focus.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:03 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:

That is what we do BEST. Spreading us out is how we want to play, because both of our ILB's can cover, we have 3 cover corners, two thumpers at safety, and a half dozen pass rushers that will beat the living shit out of your QB.

The Chiefs don't have a nickle corner and they don't have the depth to keep their pass rushers fresh.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:05 AM 01-19-2016
That is what we do BEST. Spreading us out is how we want to play, because both of our ILB's can cover, we have 3 cover corners, two thumpers at safety, and a half dozen pass rushers that will beat the living shit out of your QB.

The Chiefs don't have a nickle corner and they don't have the depth to keep their pass rushers fresh.
Chiefs 29
Donkeys 0

Manning 0.00
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:09 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Chiefs 29
Donkeys 0

Manning 0.00
And, in hindsight... that was good because it gave the team a chance to see what they had (or lacked) with Brock. Sucked at the time, but it was good to shake things up.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:10 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Chiefs 29
Donkeys 0

Manning 0.00
Denver is playing in the AFC Championship Game this week.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:13 AM 01-19-2016
And, in hindsight... that was good because it gave the team a chance to see what they had (or lacked) with Brock. Sucked at the time, but it was good to shake things up.

They're much better off starting Brock on Sunday after watching Manning's awful performance against Pitt.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:14 AM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They're much better off starting Brock on Sunday after watching Manning's awful performance.
I'm 50/50 ... so many drops and they weren't because the passes were bad. The WRs left a lot out there.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:15 AM 01-19-2016

No it's not. What about the first game against Pitt? Donkos were torched for 34 points.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:16 AM 01-19-2016
I'm 50/50 ... so many drops and they weren't because the passes were bad. The WRs left a lot out there.

They've dropped a lot of passes the entire year. Prime Manning can overcome drops, this Manning cannot.
[Reply]
Page 292 of 4908
« First < 192242282288289290291292 2932942952963023423927921292 > Last »
Up