ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 292 of 2698
« First < 192242282288289290291292 2932942952963023423927921292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Coogs 05:06 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You don't understand how age affects a QB's ability to lead, as well as his prior experience?

Good grief, just stop now.
No thanks.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:11 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
No thanks.
WTF?
[Reply]
New World Order 05:13 PM 07-13-2017
Would love if Mahomes could start later in the year. He would learn far more in-game than sitting on the sidelines.

Nothing can replace game experience.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:14 PM 07-13-2017
WTF?
He's declining to stop...
[Reply]
stumppy 05:14 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
All the talk of great pressure on him, the Mahomes drafting a signal to him, or this being a contract year is pretty much expected conjecture. It really isn't reality though.

I don't know if it ever becomes public, but Smith did Andy and Co. a solid. He went to them with his plans beyond the 2017 season.. and it does not involve playing football. This is why there was great urgency on a young QBotF being targeted.
:-)

I forgot about your ability to channel AS's thoughts and emotions. Is there anyway you can reverse the flow and let AS know how all the fans feel about him ? If so, tell him to be packing his fucking bags.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:16 PM 07-13-2017
WTF?
I'm not going to stop holding out hope he takes over this season. I happen to think he has the talent and the intelligence to just that.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:16 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
All the talk of great pressure on him, the Mahomes drafting a signal to him, or this being a contract year is pretty much expected conjecture. It really isn't reality though.

I don't know if it ever becomes public, but Smith did Andy and Co. a solid. He went to them with his plans beyond the 2017 season.. and it does not involve playing football. This is why there was great urgency on a young QBotF being targeted.

This is crazy.

It's also subjective.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:19 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I'm not going to stop holding out hope he takes over this season. I happen to think he has the talent and the intelligence to just that.
Based on what, exactly?

What makes you believe that Andy Reid, Brett Veach and Clark Hunt will make the decision to tank the season by putting in an inexperienced 21 year old QB that's never played under center in his entire life, is still learning the playbook and has zero experience reading NFL defenses, when they have SIX National Prime Time games?

Please, explain.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:19 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
This is crazy.

It's also subjective.
If you are using subjective as a synonym for made up you are spot on
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:19 PM 07-13-2017
A new fantasy narrative to explain away the Mahomes selection in the face of overwhelming "SMITH SUCKS" evidence. :-)

I love it. The cognitive dissonance is stupendous. He doesn't suck...he's just done with football. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 07-13-2017
"uh hey yeah guys...i've decided the concussions are too much of a risk...so i'm gonna play one more year on a worse team just in case i can get carried off on a stretcher and get some sympathy or something...maybe an injury settlement..."

"but yeah i'm done with football...after one more year of futile checkdowns for no reason...so go ahead and draft a QB cus i'm outta here after i risk my long term health for just one more year....thought I'd level with yall."

[Reply]
New World Order 05:24 PM 07-13-2017
Exactly.

It's fucking stupid
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:25 PM 07-13-2017
Based on what, exactly?

What makes you believe that Andy Reid, Brett Veach and Clark Hunt will make the decision to tank the season by putting in an inexperienced 21 year old QB that's never played under center in his entire life, is still learning the playbook and has zero experience reading NFL defenses, when they have SIX National Prime Time games?

Please, explain.
Well obviously if they play him it's because they think he gives them a better chance of winning. If not Smith is gonna play.

Everyone is taking their stance way too far
[Reply]
Coogs 05:27 PM 07-13-2017
Based on what, exactly?

Please, explain.
I have already stated it. I think he takes over sometime after the Bye.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:37 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
"uh hey yeah guys...i've decided the concussions are too much of a risk...so i'm gonna play one more year on a worse team just in case i can get carried off on a stretcher and get some sympathy or something...maybe an injury settlement..."

"but yeah i'm done with football...after one more year of futile checkdowns for no reason...so go ahead and draft a QB cus i'm outta here after i risk my long term health for just one more year....thought I'd level with yall."

Clay with the kill-shot. :-)
[Reply]
Page 292 of 2698
« First < 192242282288289290291292 2932942952963023423927921292 > Last »
Up