ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 290 of 2695
« First < 190240280286287288289290 2912922932943003403907901290 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:21 PM 07-13-2017
Mahomes need to sit this season no matter what. Why is that so hard to for some fans to understand.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:21 PM 07-13-2017
Meh. I'm just pointing out the possibility of him getting to play.

I do think Alex will hold on to his job this year mostly reasons you point out but I believe there are possibilities PMII gets to play provided he proves to the coaches he can handle it. I can sure wait a year but the kid is going make it tough for coaches not to let him get some action.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:52 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
Mahomes need to sit this season no matter what. Why is that so hard to for some fans to understand.
Fuck that, can't wait for him to ball out in preseason and camp.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:03 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, that worked out really well when the Chiefs put in Brody Croyle versus the Steelers in a 45-7 loss.

3 for 7, 23 yards, 2 INT's.

Stupid.
:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:23 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
http://ble.ac/2uVU3Ja

Just as we thought. This is a make or break year for Alex and Andy wasn't happy with Alex's play last year.
Either Alex plays well or he gets benched for Mahomes later in the season.
No doubt, this is a contract year for Smith. Unless he takes this team to the Super Bowl (and isn't carried there), he won't be back with the Chiefs in '18. The financial aspect, the Mahomes factor, it all adds up to him leaving town next winter while the Chiefs collect $17M of cap space.
[Reply]
Black Bob 03:48 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No doubt, this is a contract year for Smith. Unless he takes this team to the Super Bowl (and isn't carried there), he won't be back with the Chiefs in '18. The financial aspect, the Mahomes factor, it all adds up to him leaving town next winter while the Chiefs collect $17M of cap space.
And then they take $10 million of that and give it to Drew Brees on a one year deal. Unless there is an injury, I really think it will be 2019 before Mahommes is the man.
[Reply]
TRR 03:58 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Keitzman hates this kid with a passion.

"He's a disaster & is why Dorsey got canned."

He's going to be unlistenable this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All for ratings. It's the Colin Cowherd effect...everyone is in love with something or someone? Go HARD the other way. At worst, it drives pissed off callers, garners reactions, and is a layup when there isn't anything to talk about in the football world.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:08 PM 07-13-2017
The move for Mahomes immediately sent a signal to Alex that his days as the starter are numbered, be it 2017, 2018 or 2019.

The best part about all this is that Alex knows he has to play his ass off to keep his job. It's a contract year for him.

We need that motivation for him bc he didn't play that well last year.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:14 PM 07-13-2017
Can't WAIT to watch The Kid drop-kick that milquetoast bitch and all his jive-ass fans to Cleveland.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:25 PM 07-13-2017
All the talk of great pressure on him, the Mahomes drafting a signal to him, or this being a contract year is pretty much expected conjecture. It really isn't reality though.

I don't know if it ever becomes public, but Smith did Andy and Co. a solid. He went to them with his plans beyond the 2017 season.. and it does not involve playing football. This is why there was great urgency on a young QBotF being targeted.
[Reply]
Coogs 04:27 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
Why does he need to sit a year no matter what?

Reid has already said they are not going to overhaul his mechanics. Tweak them a bit, yes. But not a complete overhaul. He said it was about the playbook. They also threw the kitchen sink at him before the draft in that area, and he passed with flying colors.

Why does he need to sit a full year no matter what?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:30 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
All the talk of great pressure on him, the Mahomes drafting a signal to him, or this being a contract year is pretty much expected conjecture. It really isn't reality though.

I don't know if it ever becomes public, but Smith did Andy and Co. a solid. He went to them with his plans beyond the 2017 season.. and it does not involve playing football. This is why there was great urgency on a young QBotF being targeted.
With all due respect, I don't buy that whatsoever.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:34 PM 07-13-2017

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:35 PM 07-13-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Why does he need to sit a year no matter what?

Reid has already said they are not going to overhaul his mechanics. Tweak them a bit, yes. But not a complete overhaul. He said it was about the playbook. They also threw the kitchen sink at him before the draft in that area, and he passed with flying colors.

Why does he need to sit a full year no matter what?
Because he's 21 years old, has never played in a Pro Style offense and has never had to read defenses.

He's far from being ready to play.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:36 PM 07-13-2017
I don't, either. That's complete and utter speculation.
[Reply]
Page 290 of 2695
« First < 190240280286287288289290 2912922932943003403907901290 > Last »
Up