ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 290 of 449
« First < 190240280286287288289290 291292293294300340390 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
Mecca 09:55 AM 09-20-2019
Here you go CB's in the last 5 years 27 and later...

Byron Jones
Tre'Davious White
Mike Hughes
DeAndre Baker

Are we excited about this list?
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:56 AM 09-20-2019
I think if it gets to 5,000 posts today before he signs, then he basically just has to go the Chiefs no matter what.

He really won’t have a choice in the matter. This thing is so much bigger than 1 person.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:56 AM 09-20-2019
I’m getting fucking pissed
[Reply]
patteeu 09:56 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Actually you are literally cherry picking 1 guy, it would be like if someone told me hey "hey Chris Harris" when that would be like saying my secret to being rich is I tripped into a bucket and found a suitcase of money.
Don't be ridiculous. You asked for an example and now you call it cherry picking. :-)

He's not the only solid corner drafted in the late first round or later, he's just the first one I came up with.
[Reply]
Buckweath 09:56 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Look I think we’re a contender every year under Mahomes and Andy but I don’t think many of you realize. We won’t have a team this stacked maybe ever again in his career. We CANNOT waste this chance.

NE countered us with AB. We aren’t favorites right now.
I'm all for PP and not Ramsey but I agree this year's team might be the best in the foreseeable future.

This year was always the year.

That's not saying that this team will not win championships in the future but the offense wont remain as good as it is this year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:57 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
I think if it gets to 5,000 posts today before he signs, then he basically just has to go the Chiefs no matter what.

He really won’t have a choice in the matter. This thing is so much bigger than 1 person.
Does the rest of the league combined have 5,000 posts about this worthless piece of shit?
[Reply]
Mecca 09:57 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
I'm all for PP and not Ramsey but I agree this year's team might be the best in the foreseeable future.

This year was always the year.

That's not saying that this team will not win championships in the future but the offense wont remain as good as it is this year.
Yea well Arizona is not rationale or reasonable, I think they view him like he's their franchise and he can not leave.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:58 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
There are 1000 active users right now?

(Becomes very self-conscious)
It's at the bottom of the actual home page:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/

Right now, we've got 161 members and 900 guests. Some of the "guests" are bots, and that number is over a 15-minute period, so it overstates how many people are really here RIGHT NOW, but it's a good measure of how much the server is being asked to handle at the moment.

We do tend to average around 1,000 logged-in, active users per day, though.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:00 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This has actually been a nice test of the new setup. 750+ active users pretty regularly (1000+ right now) is pretty significant. In short, I think it's good to go for a while.
You & the others keeping this place together are the jam in CP's jellyroll. Appreciate all of you. Thank you.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:02 AM 09-20-2019
Another thing to really think about. Say KC wins the SB this year. Mahomes is established as a football God.

We’re bound to pick up 2-4 cheaper ring chasers a year that can help alleviate not having those picks. I could see us signing a WR like that next offseason. Maybe a DL.
[Reply]
notorious 10:03 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's at the bottom of the actual home page:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/

Right now, we've got 161 members and 900 guests. Some of the "guests" are bots, and that number is over a 15-minute period, so it overstates how many people are really here RIGHT NOW, but it's a good measure of how much the server is being asked to handle at the moment.

We do tend to average around 1,000 logged-in, active users per day, though.
Ohhhh.

Only 161 people are actively watching us act like dumbasses.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:04 AM 09-20-2019
Another thing to really think about. Say KC wins the SB this year. Mahomes is established as a football God.

We’re bound to pick up 2-4 cheaper ring chasers a year that can help alleviate not having those picks. I could see us signing a WR like that next offseason. Maybe a DL.
Plus all the players who just like Reid as a coach and want to play for him.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:10 AM 09-20-2019

Been saying this as well you do this trade.

Right now it's not the Chiefs it's the jags and their front office. Idk wtf they are doing but it does seem they are making a mess out of this. Asking too much and then playing him, then saying they want to pay him. It's just stupid I get they are probably trying to drive the price up but at some point you have to stop the fucking games and trade the guy. He doesn't want to be there he's had pressers about it for fucks sake.

The longer they put on this clown show the cheaper he's going to get because I think teams are seeing through the bull shit right now and calling them on their ridiculous price.

I really don't understand the logic behind it.
[Reply]
AntGOATio_BrowGOAT 10:12 AM 09-20-2019
Ramsey wouldn't help much anyway, guys. Sorry to burst your bubble.

1. He's not that good. He would be the #4 CB on our team. The guy has been burned badly numerous times last year as well as in 2019.

2. He's not going to help your nonexistent run defense, or with the fact that your LBs and the rest of your secondary cannot cover.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:12 AM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:

Yes!
[Reply]
Page 290 of 449
« First < 190240280286287288289290 291292293294300340390 > Last »
Up