ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 77
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCUnited 11:40 AM 04-13-2024

[Reply]
Katipan 11:46 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Oh wow
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:03 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY WIN A SUPER BOWL WITH ONLY ONE DECENT RECEIVER, AN AGING KELCE, AND A BUNCH OF SCRUBS WHILE EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE LEAGUE GOT BETTER?!?!?!
The argument wasn't about impossibility but why make things harder on yourself?

Same holds true this year. Sure, we can win making Mahomes a game manager, running the ball, and playing defense but just adding one or two guys that can catch and the offense elite allows us to crush teams instead of holding on and waiting for a mistake to win by a FG.

We also won 2 SB's without going 16 straight drives in playoff games without a TD.

Winning with defense and mediocre offense in today's NFL gives you less room for error.
[Reply]
493rd 01:41 PM 04-13-2024
We cut this sack of shit yet?
[Reply]
Rausch 01:46 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I didn't get the memo we were panicking already. :-)
FOUR.

We're about to win FOUR super bowls in a row.

I'd only panic if I fapped myself dry...
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:58 PM 04-13-2024
Didn't know that Florio was an attorney. Makes his commentary more interesting. I guess we'll see how good of an attorney he once was as things unfold.

The idea though that there won't be a plea deal because Rice already admitted to driving one of the cars and the existence of the video is concerning.

Going to be an interesting next few months.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:05 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Didn't know that Florio was an attorney
Similar to Sunny Hostin… not exactly a high bar to become an attorney.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:10 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Similar to Sunny Hostin… not exactly a high bar to become an attorney.

Well, you still have to graduate law school and pass the bar. That's a pretty high bar.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:14 PM 04-13-2024
Well, you still have to graduate law school and pass the bar. That's a pretty high bar.
If the likes of Mike Florio and Sunny Hostin can do it…
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:20 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
If the likes of Mike Florio and Sunny Hostin can do it…

I get it, there's plenty f dumb lawyers.

But my brother is an attorney, one of the smartest people I've ever known, and he said it wasn't easy.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:49 PM 04-13-2024
I get it, there's plenty f dumb lawyers.

But my brother is an attorney, one of the smartest people I've ever known, and he said it wasn't easy.
book smart is different than common sense and street smart. Florio is a dumb fucker on the latter...
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:16 PM 04-13-2024
Florio can't tell people he's really Patrick's father, like he can Josh & Lamar
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:12 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The argument wasn't about impossibility but why make things harder on yourself?

Same holds true this year. Sure, we can win making Mahomes a game manager, running the ball, and playing defense but just adding one or two guys that can catch and the offense elite allows us to crush teams instead of holding on and waiting for a mistake to win by a FG.

We also won 2 SB's without going 16 straight drives in playoff games without a TD.

Winning with defense and mediocre offense in today's NFL gives you less room for error.
I think it's cute of you, as grown woman, to umbrella out your pencil skirt to provide uterine defilade for yourself and the CP army of candy asses that lamented the loss of the season after the first game.

The truth is, that thread was started by a screaming hormonal Karen, was constantly updated by the army of Karen's who declared the players "Utter human shit", and that Mahomes should "march into veach's office and DeMaNd better players and that the Chiefs "wasted a season of prime Mahomes".

Now, I do believe that you, in a moment of clarity, probably enlightened by your HRT, did make the point that the Chiefs were making it more difficult than it had to be.

So, I hope you and the ladies bridge club have a fine Saturday evening.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:13 PM 04-13-2024
Didn't know that Florio was an attorney. Makes his commentary more interesting. I guess we'll see how good of an attorney he once was as things unfold.

The idea though that there won't be a plea deal because Rice already admitted to driving one of the cars and the existence of the video is concerning.

Going to be an interesting next few months.
It doesn't mean anything
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:01 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I think it's cute of you, as grown woman, to umbrella out your pencil skirt to provide uterine defilade for yourself and the CP army of candy asses that lamented the loss of the season after the first game.

The truth is, that thread was started by a screaming hormonal Karen, was constantly updated by the army of Karen's who declared the players "Utter human shit", and that Mahomes should "march into veach's office and DeMaNd better players and that the Chiefs "wasted a season of prime Mahomes".

Now, I do believe that you, in a moment of clarity, probably enlightened by your HRT, did make the point that the Chiefs were making it more difficult than it had to be.

So, I hope you and the ladies bridge club have a fine Saturday evening.

I think it is cute that you are retarded and have no ability or capacity for reading comprehension.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 77
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up