ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 244
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:02 PM 09-12-2023
KC dominated Denver that 3 pick game
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:04 PM 09-12-2023
Daboll wasn't so great. He was the one OC Allen wouldn't run into a brick wall for
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:06 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Absurd.

Allen is the second best QB in the NFL.

He had a terrible game - one in which i’m pretty sure he played with a concussion - against the best defense in the NFL.

Mahomes had a terrible 3 pick game against the Broncos last season.

It happens.

I’m more concerned with our OC who I think has really gotten in Allen’s head. Daboll had Allen humming like a fine tuned machine.
You typed 'second best QB in the AFC East' wrong.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:06 PM 09-12-2023
He had a terrible game - one in which i’m pretty sure he played with a concussion - against the best defense in the NFL.

LOL WUT

Also, we were blowing Denver out and Mahomes essentially got bored and started treating it as a stat pad game and turned the ball over. TOTALLY different.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:09 PM 09-12-2023
lol comparing Mahomes against the broncos (which haven't beaten the chiefs in 7 years) to the QB who has by far the most turnovers
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:11 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Maybe I'll use this thread...

And he's still 5 yards short
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:11 PM 09-12-2023
Allen is averaging 2 turnovers per game. 2nd best qb my ass
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:12 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
LOL WUT

Also, we were blowing Denver out and Mahomes essentially got bored and started treating it as a stat pad game and turned the ball over. TOTALLY different.
Fine, take the Miami game and his 3 or 4 picks.

The game doesn’t matter. Point is that bad games happen. And i’m pretty sure he was concussed - he had his head slammed to the turf before 2 of the 3 picks.

If you want to worry about anyone, worry about Joe Burrow. 80~ yards against a meh Browns team?

Allen moved the ball up and down the field. He just kept making concussion mistakes.

And yes, the Jets have the best defense in the NFL. It was #4 defense in the NFL last season and will be #1 this season. They are stacked on D. All-Pro’s at all three levels. QW on the d-line. Moseley in the LB core. And Sauce Gardner at DB.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:13 PM 09-12-2023
Fine, take the Miami game and his 3 or 4 picks.

The game doesn’t matter. Point is that bad games happen. And i’m pretty sure he was concussed - he had his head slammed to the turf before 2 of the 3 picks.

If you want to worry about anyone, worry about Joe Burrow. 80~ yards against a meh Browns team?

Allen moved the ball up and down the field. He just kept making concussion mistakes.

And yes, the Jets have the best defense in the NFL. It was #4 defense in the NFL last season and will be #1 this season. They are stacked on D. All-Pro’s at all three levels. QW on the d-line. Moseley in the LB core. And Sauce Gardner at DB.
Ok, so no the Jets aren't the best defense in the NFL.

And LOL trying to cherry pick a game from like 2 years ago while your boy is averaging 2-3 turnovers PER GAME.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:14 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Allen is averaging 2 turnovers per game. 2nd best qb my ass
lol no he isn’t.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:15 PM 09-12-2023
Ok, so no the Jets aren't the best defense in the NFL.
Yeah, they do. They will be #1 this year. They were #4 last year. It’s an excellent squad.

Originally Posted by :
And LOL trying to cherry pick a game from like 2 years ago while your boy is averaging 2-3 turnovers PER GAME.
For his career he averages about 1 per game.

lol 2-3
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:15 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
lol no he isn’t.
Lol who cares. He turns the ball over more than any QB in the league.

That's just a fact, dicklicks.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:17 PM 09-12-2023
Yeah, they do. They will be #1 this year. They were #4 last year. It’s an excellent squad.
This is some "This is fine" - meme shit after losing to a deflated, Rodger-less Jets team.

"It's OK everyone, they're gonna be the #1 defense according to me, ok?"

BWAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:17 PM 09-12-2023
Lol who cares. He turns the ball over more than any QB in the league.

That's just a fact, dicklicks.
Yeah, he’s a gunslinger.

I love it.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:19 PM 09-12-2023
I stick by this thread. One game doesn’t define a season.

Burrow had FIVE turnovers in Week 1 last season and was minutes from sending KC packing again.

Bills and Allen will be back on track in no time.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 244
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up