Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:47 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Still a bad comparison because there was still more than 3 minutes left in the game.

Reese did it with 10 seconds left.

I have no problem with it but get why people would be annoyed given the timing. Winners get to write the rules, though.
For when the One Great Scorer comes to mark against your name, He writes—not that you won or lost—but how you played the Game.

Grantland Rice

Class is a lost art in today's athletics.
[Reply]
golfindude 11:51 AM 04-03-2023
Is there a video clip that shows Caitlin in the face 'taunting' an opponent AFTER Iowa wins a game ?
[Reply]
wazu 11:52 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The best comparison for what happened in this situation was what Antoine Winfield did to Tyreek.
Most comparable thing I can think of is what Juju did on Twitter, unfortunately.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:52 AM 04-03-2023
Wasn't this Angel chick the one bitching about Iowa not respecting SC? Yeah...that's all just a random gripe and nothing about race......
[Reply]
staylor26 11:52 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Most comparable thing I can think of is what Juju did on Twitter, unfortunately.
Eh, I will say this though, Chiefs fans mostly agreed that he took it too far.

I don't think this was as bad, but it was definitely borderline.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:54 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

I'm talking about the act. Who gives a **** how much time was left in the game?
It still gives her sometime to respond, in addition to the fact Clark wasn't facing Reese at all, unlike Hill and Winfield.

I don't give a shit that she did it or not. She won. She didn't hurt anyone.

Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
For when the One Great Scorer comes to mark against your name, He writes—not that you won or lost—but how you played the Game.

Grantland Rice

Class is a lost art in today's athletics.
It was never there to begin with?

I don't care about athletes being classy or not. I care if they win, are not convicts or total pieces of shit (e.g., using slurs) towards others.

It's fine if an athlete is like Mahomes. It's OK if they're like Deion Sanders, too, as long their play backs up what they say.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:56 AM 04-03-2023
Yeah it's totally a race issue and not because of how long the LSU player did it for...

"But they did the same thing!"

-brain dead people #WFinalFour pic.twitter.com/Fn9XLrPtk6

— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) April 3, 2023

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:58 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by golfindude:
Is there a video clip that shows Caitlin in the face 'taunting' an opponent AFTER Iowa wins a game ?
She had someone at Louisville talk trash to her and jawed back (to a white girl) with “you’re down 15, shut up. I thought the lsu player was excessive with it but they both do it and they both receive it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:00 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Good for these girls. This might be the height of women's college sports as we're just a few years away from trannies coming in and dunking on all of them. Poor girls gonna get posterized with tranny balls to the face.
That's about the only thing that could make the WNBA watchable...Shaqira O'Neal ripping the rim off, or Ja'Quelyn Morant posterizing bitches.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:06 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Yeah it's totally a race issue and not because of how long the LSU player did it for...

I didn't realize she followed her around like that. Yea, I'm sorry, but if you're saying this is the "same thing", you're just being dishonest.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:08 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:

Big Dave shutting down the BS.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:13 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Yeah, it pretty much is.

The eye lash girl was mad the white girls beat SC. I'm sure their was a lot of jealousy about how popular Caitlin was becoming in a sport typically dominated by African Americans.
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
The unspoken truth that no one wants to admit.
I do find it hilarious that the same people crying about people crying about racism also cry about racism.

You and Reese are a lot more alike than you think.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:23 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol Angel is younger than Clark, is a defensive powerhouse, has goat potential as a rebounder and is getting buckets on the other end too so if you haters think she is gonna disappear after whooping Clark's ass you're fooling yourselves :-)
If that's the case, why was it the points from Ronald McDonald dropping 3s from the bench that won the game? It wasn't her. She sure didn't dominate that game the way Clark did in the elite 8 and final 4 games. She also has 2 years left.

LSU won by enough points that they deserve credit for the win.

People saw what they saw and are entitled to have beliefs about how the LSU carried itself on the floor.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:25 PM 04-03-2023
I'm hoping she marries into the Hunt family now so her full name can be Caitlin Clark Hunt
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:27 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm hoping she marries into the Hunt family now so her full name can be Caitlin Clark Hunt
This has been the best post of the thread.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 141
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up