ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 60
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:15 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Three7s:
I remember seeing the false start live, but thought I was just seeing things. Pretty obvious on that clip. As far as HB, no reason you don't just hammer Tannehill there.
The problem is if they go into hammer mode and he starts to slide, they know they'll get flagged for the PF and possibly fined. I think it's pretty clear they thought he was going to slide, and he knew they thought he would slide, and used it to his advantage. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Obviously the false start should have been called, but oh well. New England's Finest know what their jobs are.
[Reply]
Nzoner 04:15 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'd be more worried if we were the team that got dominated but found a way to pull it out of our ass.
Seriously,how old are you?
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 04:18 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Like are you implying Pat by himself is going to get us to a Super Bowl and win it? That's just not true but ok.

What the **** is the "Mahomes factor"? Of course it helps having an all time generational talent at the position.

Even Pat couldn't overcome this bumbling goof in an MVP season...
3 games this year factor was missing?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:19 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Mike Jones took care of that.

Who?
[Reply]
FAX 04:20 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Who?
Mike Jones: Nuclear Engineer Extraordinaire.

FAX
[Reply]
Frazod 04:21 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'd be more worried if we were the team that got dominated but found a way to pull it out of our ass.
We should have lost to Detroit. Would you rather we had?
[Reply]
Nzoner 04:21 PM 11-11-2019
Who?

[Reply]
Nzoner 04:22 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
We should have lost to Detroit. Would you rather we had?
I asked him his age because he sounds like I did as a young man when I still believed.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:23 PM 11-11-2019
Hah. It was a dumb early-2000s rapper joke.

Don’t mind me.
[Reply]
ping2000 04:25 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Also, why do we only hear about offensive personnel being the ones who are upset?

“Mahomes is angry”

“Damian Williams is shocked at his locker”

“Andy is distraught”

Where the fuck are the reports that the defense is fed up with this shit? Or that Spagnuolo lit into some asses and is going to bring some new fire going forward?

We never hear any of that shit because the defense is full of a bunch of whiny pussies who at best don’t hold themselves accountable and at worst, simply don’t care.

I am so done with having soft, pathetic defenses. I hate those motherfuckers so fucking much.
This all day. Fuck our estrogen laced weak ass defense. Pat should line them up and throw wrenches at them.
[Reply]
srvy 04:27 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Like are you implying Pat by himself is going to get us to a Super Bowl and win it? That's just not true but ok.

What the fuck is the "Mahomes factor"? Of course it helps having an all time generational talent at the position.

Even Pat couldn't overcome this bumbling goof in an MVP season...
Like a talking head said today even 5 head couldn't get over the hump with a shit show D till Tony Dungy took over and added a semblance of some defense.
[Reply]
chinaski 04:29 PM 11-11-2019
There once was a man named Andy
Who could be enticed with any form of candy
His team lost real bad
Everybody was mad
Kietzman said he failed as a dad
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:31 PM 11-11-2019
Who?
The owner of probably the best, most critical open field tackle in NFL history.

To this day I have no idea how Dyson didn't get into the end zone. That's a TD 99 times out of 100.

And the other time Mike Jones has the presence of mind to wrap you with one arm and take your legs out with the other to keep you from dragging him into the end zone.

One of the most incredible plays in NFL history but because it was a defensive player that made it, it tends to get overlooked.
[Reply]
TEX 04:33 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You also swore up and down that Rankin was hot garbage, and yet he’s played well enough that CP is crying rivers of tears that his season is likely over.

The reality is that Matthieu is a leader but also an emotional player. Is it so crazy that he’d get defensive being attacked after the game and tweet something out and then realize his mistake once he got some space and perspective? Does this make him phony? Or human?

Drama queens are out in force right now on CP.
Sure did. He was one of the worst TACKLES in the league, if not THE WORST. Absolute hot garbage and was going to be cut. I'll give you that the Chiefs had the foresight to try him at Guard, where he was serviceable to decent. Might even have turned into something good there. I admit that I am very surprised by that, b/c as I said, he was beyond terrible at Tackle and also pretty bad wherever he lined up.

HB a leader? Naw, dude talks a good game, and is very emotional, but he's not a real leader. NOBODY really listened to him in Houston and nobody really cared that he signed with KC. He was a Twitter Tard the whole time he was there. You're as wrong about HB as you were about Hill in that you have the complete wrong idea about the guy.
[Reply]
Nzoner 04:33 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The owner of probably the best, most critical open field tackle in NFL history.

To this day I have no idea how Dyson didn't get into the end zone. That's a TD 99 times out of 100.

And the other time Mike Jones has the presence of mind to wrap you with one arm and take your legs out with the other to keep you from dragging him into the end zone.

One of the most incredible plays in NFL history but because it was a defensive player that made it, it tends to get overlooked.
You should have finished reading the thread.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 60
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up