ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 108
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:57 PM 10-22-2019
@mellinger: Sounds less and less likely the Chiefs are going to make a move.

I really thought Patrick Peterson would make sense, but the Cards 3-3-1 and not dealing. Some good players on bad contracts are available but the Chiefs have a lot of money going out soon.

@BKSportsTalk: “Good players on bad contracts are available”

Then go get them. If you trade for them, the signing bonus does not transfer to the new team, the cap hits go down as a result & cutting them results in what is more or less 0 dead money.

So, no, that can’t be the excuse. https://twitter.com/mellinger/status...59185674964994

@BKSportsTalk: I’m all for being reasonable at the deadline. I understand the difficult balancing act of trying to build for short & long-term.

But if good players are available & the only problem is the “bad contract”, that... that’s unacceptable.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:58 PM 10-22-2019
Honestly I hope Rodgers destroys us Sunday so Veach will wake up and realize we need help on the defensive side!! We have 23 mil in cap space!!
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:58 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’m done with Veach. It’s the same old shit. You would think he would learn but nope. I pray to god somehow Ragland is the difference maker for this defense
Yeah cause Brett can make other team trade players lol god you’re a dumb fuck
[Reply]
staylor26 03:58 PM 10-22-2019
Let Cowherd and everybody think what they want. At this point I’m embracing the narrative that the Pats winning the SB is a forgone conclusion.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:01 PM 10-22-2019
If we stand pat again and we lose the same way like we did last year in the playoffs. Veach needs to be fired
so, when he's aggressive, he sucks.

and when he's cautious, he sucks.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 04:02 PM 10-22-2019
Honestly I hope Rodgers destroys us Sunday so Veach will wake up and realize we need help on the defensive side!! We have 23 mil in cap space!!
God you're a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:02 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
so, when he's aggressive, he sucks.

and when he's cautious, he sucks.
Never faulted him for being aggressive. It’s the contracts he hands out that is kinda bad. We clearly need help and he’s doing nothing
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:03 PM 10-22-2019
Never faulted him for being aggressive. It’s the contracts he hands out that is kinda bad. We clearly need help and he’s doing nothing

Mad about contracts... and mad that he won’t trade for bad contracts?....

Holy shit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:04 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Mad about contracts... and mad that he won’t trade for bad contracts?....

Holy shit.
A good contract is one that’s controllable. I’m not for trading for players who are free agents after this season and cost 10 mil plus
[Reply]
chiefforlife 04:05 PM 10-22-2019
Being aggressive also means paying a LOT to get the player you want. You cant say be aggressive and then bitch about the contract.

You will be the same guy bitching on draft day that Veach traded all our picks away. Jesus!
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 04:05 PM 10-22-2019
:-) You are the most bipolar poster I've ever seen. You're not even sure what you are angry about and will likely change your mind 3 posts later.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:06 PM 10-22-2019
Lol no.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:06 PM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Being aggressive also means paying a LOT to get the player you want. You cant say be aggressive and then bitch about the contract.

You will be the same guy bitching on draft day that Veach traded all our picks away. Jesus!
No I was actually stoked about the Thornhill pick. Yes I did wish we had a first round pick but looking back at it Clark is better than anyone we would’ve gotten at our first round spot
[Reply]
-King- 04:07 PM 10-22-2019
You guys can stop quoting penbrook anytime now...thanks.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:08 PM 10-22-2019
You guys realize Penbrook is either 10 years old or he has severe aspergers right?
[Reply]
Page 29 of 108
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up