« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
htismaqe 08:30 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Do you even watch our team?
Of course I do.

And I actually understand the nuances of football beyond yardage too. Something most here don't.
Mecca 08:30 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
But Mahomes is gonna be a better QB than last year.

We’re gonna score around 30ppg with Kelce, Watkins, Williams, D-Rob, and a draftpick
Kelce gonna see a ton of doubles and if Watkins gets hurt....with more defenses not as scared of getting beat down field the run game will take a hit as this is a finesse line.
BleedingRed 08:30 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yup. And for those who think teams will gladly scoop him up, even chiefs fans were reluctant at first to accept him. Does anyone remember a draft pick so polarizing 100% because of character? Don't think I've ever seen a pick cause that much unease. I dont know if people are registering how unpopular he is right now. In ways that nobody from Antonio brown to kareem hunt can't even imagine.
Joe Mixon was on video bro..........You are delusional if you don't believe he will be picked up right away.

Dude.....
Best22 08:30 AM 04-26-2019
Has it tho? Did AB make the playoffs last year?
Brady said not to worry about the “curse:”

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/20...-madden-curse/
Mecca 08:31 AM 04-26-2019
Has it tho? Did AB make the playoffs last year?
He imploded lol

Calvin Johnson broke it....he's one of the few.
htismaqe 08:31 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Without Hunt, Mahomes had one 300 yard game and our offense went from scoring 36 ppg to 32 ppg.

Edit* Excluding the shit Oak team, Mahomes had one 300 yard game without Hunt.
They also played 3 of the top 7 defenses in the league during that stretch. Try again.
Best22 08:31 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Kelce gonna see a ton of doubles and if Watkins gets hurt....with more defenses not as scared of getting beat down field the run game will take a hit as this is a finesse line.
That’s where Mahomes proves if he’s worth 40 m’s or not
Mecca 08:32 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They also played 3 of the top 7 defenses in the league during that stretch. Try again.
I get your argument, I do.

But realistically you can't remove the biggest playmaker in the league and say oh we'll be fine.
nychief 08:33 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
The Chiefs get a rabbit's foot for luck and it has rabies.

The Chiefs get a four leaf clover and it has cancer causing DDT on it.

The Chiefs find a lucky penny and it's counterfeit.

The Chiefs find a chicken wishbone and both players pulling it apart suffer severe injuries.

That's how I feel after 49 years of failure.
Maybe we aren’t snake bit, maybe we draft criminals.
staylor26 08:33 AM 04-26-2019

But realistically you can't remove the biggest playmaker in the league and say oh we'll be fine.
That’s because the biggest playmaker in the league wasn’t removed. The second was.

:-)
Mecca 08:35 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That’s because the biggest playmaker in the league wasn’t removed. The second was.

:-)
Would you rather I use the word explosive?

Either way if you took him from last years team, whats the change in record?

Do they go 9-7?
tk13 08:35 AM 04-26-2019
For the last time the NFL already implemented a DV Policy of 6 games. AP and Rice got their suspension before the POLICY.
Yeah and Kareem Hunt got 8. How did that work?

Technically the 2nd domestic violence incident is supposed to be a lifetime suspension. They will bring the hammer down however they want. I think everyone here is completely underrating that this is not the first time he had this problem. It's completely different than all your other examples for that reason. This was his second chance.
htismaqe 08:35 AM 04-26-2019

I never said we'd be fine without Hill.

But this idea that the offense took a big hit without Hunt is pure unadulterated balderdash.

It's baloney. It didn't happen, despite what the chicken little's around here say.
Mecca 08:36 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I never said we'd be fine without Hill.

But this idea that the offense took a big hit without Hunt is pure unadulterated balderdash.

It's baloney. It didn't happen, despite what the chicken little's around here say.
Ok, Hill is about 100000 times more important than Hunt is, so this is gonna suck hard.
chiefzilla1501 08:36 AM 04-26-2019
Joe Mixon was on video bro..........You are delusional if you don't believe he will be picked up right away.

Dude.....
Mixon is now on a second chance, not a third. And the optics of hitting a pregnant woman are a hell of a lot worse than hitting a drunk woman talking shit in a restaurant. That's why the Mixon and hunt stories largely went away. The tyreek story NEVER went away much as the Chiefs tried. There's no doubt Ray Rice, hardy, and Tyreek are in another league when it comes to bad PR.
Page 29 of 173
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up