ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 34
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:42 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
He ain't wrong, douche bag. Aren't you late for some kind of Reddit circle jerk, where you all talk about how bad the bad people are, and cry about plastic straws and shit?
Are you telling me you use plastic straws?!

I could totally understand why someone would support a guy who has abused his wife and child, but plastic straws?! Do you even recycle, bro?
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:16 AM 04-26-2019
The audio recording is completely useless and proves nothing. Any instance where there's a recorded conversation between two people, one of which is totally unaware of the fact that they're being recorded, has to be taken with a grain of salt because the person doing the recording is manipulating the other into incriminating themselves. It blows my mind that people take this shit seriously.

Remember the Amber Heard/Johnny Depp video?

Depp looks like a complete psychopath, right? And Heard just looks like a complete angel, amirite? Well new facts have come to light recently and it turns out that Amber Heard is a psychotic bitch. Guess which one didn't know they were being recorded?
So Tyreek was just kidding around?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:24 AM 04-26-2019
Where's the 11 minutes? Thats not 11 minutes.
[Reply]
TEX 06:14 AM 04-26-2019
He ain't wrong, douche bag. Aren't you late for some kind of Reddit circle jerk, where you all talk about how bad the bad people are, and cry about plastic straws and shit?
:-)
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:18 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
This is heartbreaking.

Why is it so difficult for professional football players to not beat up women and children? It's like, super easy.
Because they have power and most people can't handle power because they weren't raised properly. Those professional players know they wield physical and financial power and it corrupts them.

It is a tragedy.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:25 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Where's the 11 minutes? Thats not 11 minutes.

There’s 11 minutes of that?
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:27 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Is there more or was that it? Because I was expecting something way worse than that.
Yeah me too.

Remember, it is not about winning a SB, it is about winning the humanitarian of the year award.

Spanking kids used to be the norm and I suspected Tyreek might have been raised that way.

The guy can run faster than shit and catch the ball, but they will just go get another one of those off the shelf.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:27 AM 04-26-2019
I'll say again, with the twist of "let the NFL rule on the tape's contents", let the NFL rule on the tape's contents and decide what Tyreek's future in THE NFL is. Maybe, just maybe, if the NFL can't find a way to gift Tyreek to a non-Chiefs team, they might make a better decision.

But Clark kind of sucks at this game, and yes it's a game after watching what happened with KHunt, so I suspect Clark will Clark and the chances of 49 years turning into 50 just became more likely.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 06:32 AM 04-26-2019
Not to make light of the situation..but why do I feel like Hill scored too soon again....smdh
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:33 AM 04-26-2019
She sounds insane, and is likely going to jail for lying Hill admitted nothing
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:34 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
What other info could come out?
I want to know why the recording was made and who gave it to the media.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:36 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
There’s 11 minutes of that?
KCTV 5 said the recording is 11 minutes long. So far thats not true.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:42 AM 04-26-2019
She perjured herself
[Reply]
TEX 06:50 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
I want to know why the recording was made and who gave it to the media.
It was made by Crystal. She made it for "security." She gave it to one of her girlfriends. That girlfriend gave it to the media.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:51 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Regarding the recording, I’m guessing this was presented to the investigation but the two of them denied its importance or downplayed it so the prosecution couldn’t really use it. But the friend, perhaps thinking she’s doing the right thing or perhaps just has a grudge, releases the audio out of anger towards both of them and to specifically get Hill in trouble by continuing to ruin him.

It definitely isn’t good for Espinal so that leads me to think the friend was mad about no charge and took action on her own without thinking it may look bad on her. I’m sure the friend had many conversations with Espinal and was disappointed that in her view she might be protecting Hill or even be a possible suspect herself. Even if the prosecution didn’t hear this the reasoning behind the audio release as I suspect it is still a strong possibility.
This might be it.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 34
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up