ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 39
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
Bearcat 06:02 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
It needed to be rompered or DC'd...
A, certain mod lives for this shit. Loves to let things get out of had merely to exert power and ban people from threads. Especially those who have a different opinion from himself and his dipshit disciples. He can't help it, it's just his way.

This thread is not as bad, yet....
Do I have to fulfill your bullshit by banning you a few months so I can finally get some goddamn peace and quiet from your constant crying over me.... over, uh, nothing at all?

You cried and cried over literally nothing.
I said if you didn't stop crying, I'd change your name.
I change your name after more sobbing.
So then you started following me thread to thread.
I changed your name back, hoping you'd stop riding my coattails
Yet here we are like 6 months later, you're still crying.... multiple threads in a day.

It's a weird self fulfilling thing to just keep going at it until, I guess as you said, it gets out of hand and I boot you from the board for a while.

Whatever works for you at this point though, I'm game.
kysirsoze 06:12 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
under his leg

I always love the outrage when a random internet person makes a stupid change dot org petition that means jack shit.
stevieray 06:15 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
this hateful bigot
^yes, you are^

CP is close to achieving woke status.
RealSNR 06:21 AM 05-17-2024
Has there EVER been a petition to go through change.org and actually achieve its goal because of all the signatures?

You'd think people would fucking figure out that decision makers don't use the thoughts of morons on the internet to guide what is successful.
kysirsoze 06:25 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Has there EVER been a petition to go through change.org and actually achieve its goal because of all the signatures?

You'd think people would fucking figure out that decision makers don't use the thoughts of morons on the internet to guide what is successful.
No it only exists for people to get upset about. GASP! Someone made a change dot org petition about Harrison Butler! The woke mob is coming for him!!! What about monsters like Tyreek Hill!?!

Meanwhile I bet Tyreek has had at least a dozen petitions on there that went nowhere as well.
Bearcat 06:28 AM 05-17-2024

It's the close door elevator button of the internet.
Rainbarrel 06:41 AM 05-17-2024
Laces are people too
RealSNR 06:42 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's the close door elevator button of the internet.
When I was a kid, I would go with my mom to the bank, and there was a lady who worked there who would treat me like a goddamn infant even though I was like 8 years old. Like, she would seriously use baby talk. It used to drive me insane, and my mom would get mad at me if I gave her a sneer.

One day I had enough and tried to crush her in the elevator door by pushing the close button. It didn't work.
InChiefsHeaven 06:47 AM 05-17-2024
Harrison Butker has shown amazing ability and mastery of his craft on the field. He's been a huge reason that the Chiefs have won 3 Superbowls. He's a model citizen off the field. In short, I APPRECIATE HARRISON BUTKER!

-Pax Christi
Lzen 07:19 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
He can say whatever stupid shit he wants if he keeps this up.
I didn't know whether I should thumbs up or thumbs down. He didn't say stupid things. That's just the media giving you snippets. Try watching the whole speech and see if you still feel that way. I saw/read a lot of that and IMO, he's right on the money.

So you get a thumbs down. Shut up, n00b!
Lzen 07:23 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
My wife and I were talking about buying a Butker jersey last night.

Funny thing is that I had a Rice jersey ordered after the SB. It was on backorder and when his wreck happened, I decided to cancel that order. I like Rice but I'm not wearing his jersey if he's gonna keep screwing up like that.

Butker is the opposite, a quality, stand up individual who stays true to his beliefs.

Plus, he may very well be the best kicker in history by the time all is said an ddone.
RealSNR 08:11 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
He’s the best kicker in Chiefs history… quite a statement considering the Chiefs have the first kicker to be inducted into the HOF.

FakeSNR has a problem with him, but legit Chiefs fans do not.

And you have a problem with believing the dinosaurs existed.
FloridaMan88 08:14 AM 05-17-2024
And you have a problem with believing the dinosaurs existed.
FakeSNR: “I don’t have a problem Butker… now here is an 1,000 word dissertation crying about why I have a problem with him”. :-)

I don't have a problem with it. I disagree with a whole bunch of his shit, but I don't care that he said it, particularly since his speaking engagement was through invitation.

I do think it's pretty ****ing weird to spit poison about politics (Biden, gays, COVID) at a graduation. I'm fine with him championing building strong families and giving advice to the young men and women about being great parents and faithful parishioners, but you throw in a few lines about "Here's what's wrong with this country!!!!" and you're gonna get a giant eye roll from me. And yes, I have the exact same reaction to graduation speakers who might go on a tirade about conservative causes or politicians. It's a graduation, not a goddamn political rally. Make it 100% about the individuals receiving the diplomas, not about yourself.

I like Harry because he's really good at kicking footballs really accurately for my favorite football team the Kansas City Chiefs. But that's about the sum of it. He should also remember that Colin Kaepernick chose to do his anthem protests during a season when he wasn't playing well. If he were playing like a great QB, the team wouldn't have cut him. Harry just had one of the best seasons for a kicker in NFL history, so he's got a ton of leeway with delivering speeches that large groups of people are going to find objectionable. But if he has another year like 2022, he miiiight want to consider toning it down just a tad.

Mephistopheles Janx 08:16 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
It needed to be rompered or DC'd...
A, certain mod lives for this shit. Loves to let things get out of had merely to exert power and ban people from threads. Especially those who have a different opinion from himself and his disciples. He can't help it, it's just his way.

This thread is not as bad, yet....
Holy fuck... we are all adults here, right?

Did he "let things get out of hand" or are y'all fuckwits too immature and stupid to leave well enough alone? You realize the people rocking red have a life outside of this shithole, right? They aren't paid to be on-call 24/7 in order to moderate the site because a bunch of fucking retarded ass adults wanna act like retarded ass children.

Grow the fuck up.
Mephistopheles Janx 08:17 AM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
FakeSNR: “I don’t have a problem Butker… now here is an 1,000 word dissertation crying about why I have a problem with him”. :-)
That is 256 words you absolute moron.
Page 29 of 39
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up