ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 49
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:19 AM 05-04-2017
Fuck him, he's a Donk...
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:49 AM 05-04-2017
Get a folder named JC and add the meme ThatsashameSienfield.jpg there
[Reply]
BossChief 08:57 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I heard a report that the chiefs supposedly made Charles play through a bad knee in practice and basically treated him like shit. Then supposedly asked him to retire. Also hearing that he went to Doc Andrew on his own because the Chiefs just said hang em up. Supposedly the doc said his ACLs were fine and it was just a miniscus thing. The Chiefs still wanted no part.

I just can't believe this shit. Unless the Chiefs were just that pissed off fornpaying him to ride the pine.
KC made the right choice.

JC is past 30, has blown both knees out, had damaged meniscus, missed all but a few games the last 2 years and has fumbling and concussion/shoulder issues.

It sucks seeing him go to Denver, but moving on was the right choice.
[Reply]
scho63 09:20 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:

JC is past 30, has blown both knees out, had damaged meniscus, missed all but a few games the last 2 years and has fumbling and concussion/shoulder issues.

This and that and this for sure.....:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:29 AM 05-04-2017
Here is a good quote by Adrian Peterson on facing his old team:

"It's going to be fun to go against those guys so I can let them know [when] I was doing that talking, telling them, 'Hey, I'll hit you guys for 150 or 200 yards,' that I wasn't just talking," he said. "They'll see."

Peterson, who signed a two-year deal with the Saints on April 25, will play his first regular-season game for a team other than the Vikings on Sept. 11, when New Orleans opens the season in Minnesota on Monday Night Football. The schedule was released five days before the running back signed with the Saints, but as Peterson went through his final negotiations with New Orleans, he took the Week 1 trip to Minnesota as a sign of kismet.

"It's going to be exciting,'' he said. "You know, it's just ironic. When the schedule came out and I saw that, I was like, 'Wow, this is meant to be.' So many great memories down there in Minnesota. Great fan base. They supported me through everything, throughout my career, so just to embrace the love once I get there will be exciting.''

The bolded part is all I think fans were looking for. Jamaal didn't say anything like that. Considering how many of us had his jersey and called him our favorite player (all you have to do is look at the Jamaal is released thread to see how popular he was) not getting that kind of hurt.

He could have easily said that. He chose not so I have no pity for him as far as Chief fans being pissed at him. We have that right.

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Kinda funny to read a bunch of guys talk about how there's a broken relationship now... and the jersey is going to be thrown away, you're dead to me...
I don't remember anyone here saying he is dead to us. Just that we don't have much love for him anymore. As far as throwing away the jersey. Hey I bought it with my money. I can piss on it, burn it, wear it, put it in a frame, etc.

Throwing it away is not a big deal to me. I could keep it but for what? I am never going to wear it again. No one I know is going to want it.

Would it make you feel better if I put it on eBay after he retires? Would that be more 'classy' of me? Sorry I don't give a damn about that. It is in the trash where it belongs. He clearly doesn't give a damn about the Chiefs or the fan base so I don't give a damn about his jersey.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:51 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I don't remember anyone here saying he is dead to us. Just that we don't have much love for him anymore. As far as throwing away the jersey. Hey I bought it with my money. I can piss on it, burn it, wear it, put it in a frame, etc.

Throwing it away is not a big deal to me. I could keep it but for what? I am never going to wear it again. No one I know is going to want it.

Would it make you feel better if I put it on eBay after he retires? Would that be more 'classy' of me? Sorry I don't give a damn about that. It is in the trash where it belongs. He clearly doesn't give a damn about the Chiefs or the fan base so I don't give a damn about his jersey.
Hey, I don't care what you do with it... but, to suggest that nobody has said anything similar to he's dead to us, just shows you haven't read throug the threads.

Either way, it's 48 hours past... time for all to move on, he's a rotational bit player at this point.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:53 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Hey, I don't care what you do with it... but, to suggest that nobody has said anything similar to he's dead to us, just shows you haven't read throug the threads.

Either way, it's 48 hours past... time for all to move on, he's a rotational bit player at this point.
Agreed
[Reply]
DaWolf 09:57 AM 05-04-2017
I heard a report that the chiefs supposedly made Charles play through a bad knee in practice and basically treated him like shit. Then supposedly asked him to retire. Also hearing that he went to Doc Andrew on his own because the Chiefs just said hang em up. Supposedly the doc said his ACLs were fine and it was just a miniscus thing. The Chiefs still wanted no part.

I just can't believe this shit. Unless the Chiefs were just that pissed off fornpaying him to ride the pine.
That part makes no sense, considering how cautious we have been with guys and considering we were playing well without him. I wouldn't discount the retirement thing, as maybe that could have had something to do with cap dollars and such.

Either way, as the Reuben Foster thing has shown, doctors on different teams have different opinions. I wonder if some of the issue came at the end of last year, when there were rumors that they might bring Charles back for the playoffs, but instead they kept him shut down and brought back March-Lillard. JC might have been pissed because he felt he was good to go and they wouldn't let him get on the field, so now he's going to Denver to prove he still has it...
[Reply]
New World Order 10:05 AM 05-04-2017
Kc gave Jamaal what, 40 million dollars?

He basically missed 3 of his 9 seasons with KC. It's hard to believe he would have any ill will towards the org.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:09 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:

He basically missed 3 of his 9 seasons with KC. It's hard to believe he would have any ill will towards the org.
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-br...cash-earnings/

Nailed it...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:29 AM 05-04-2017

NONE of that is true. More sunshine, rainbow bullshit from knowmos hacks.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:54 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:

I am glad to see you finally recognize his faults now that he is no longer playing for kc. He was a superman until reality struck your curly locks. Hope you guys get your LONG awaited for AFC Championship game loss this year, the caveat being I hope it is against the BRONCOS!
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:55 AM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:

It was nice of you guys to let him rehab for 2 years so he could go to the team that he really loved and wanted to play for.

I kid, I kid.

Just having some fun.

Enjoy your ChocoLynch NWO
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:58 AM 05-04-2017
Denver isn't even relevant anymore, tool. Least talented roster in the division, worse than last year, and no future studs on the horizon. You are done and buried for some time.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:01 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Denver isn't even relevant anymore, tool. Least talented roster in the division, worse than last year, and no future studs on the horizon. You are done and buried for some time.
3 SB's to keep us warm.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 49
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up