ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 154
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:47 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Denverchief, do you enjoy being a big city cop?...or did you prefer going to a smaller town?
I don't work for the "big city" I work for a Sheriff's office in the mountains geographically large but population small
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:48 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by frazod:
To be fair, HALF of Colorado is beautiful. The rest is a vile, barren wasteland, worse even than *ick* Kansas.

Denver may be near the beautiful part, but it isn't in the beautiful part. The dry sand of a beach isn't wet just because it's near the ocean.

:-) but without the dry sand you would be walking on dirt and then you would be in Oakland
[Reply]
Frazod 11:49 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
:-) but without the dry sand you would be walking on dirt and then you would be in Oakland
True enough :-)
[Reply]
007 11:54 PM 06-26-2007
To be fair, HALF of Colorado is beautiful. The rest is a vile, barren wasteland, worse even than *ick* Kansas.

Denver may be near the beautiful part, but it isn't in the beautiful part. The dry sand of a beach isn't wet just because it's near the ocean.
I love when people bitch about driving through Kansas. I just tell them, "wait until you get to the Colorado border. Almost 150 miles pure nothing even flatter than Western Kansas.

Of course, once you see Pike's Peak pop over the horizon.....
Kansas sucks.
[Reply]
Dunit35 12:12 AM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Guru:
I love when people bitch about driving through Kansas. I just tell them, "wait until you get to the Colorado border. Almost 150 miles pure nothing even flatter than Western Kansas.

Of course, once you see Pike's Peak pop over the horizon.....
Kansas sucks.

As Lloyd Christmas would say

Colorado huh? That John Denver is full of shit.
[Reply]
Logical 01:02 AM 06-27-2007
To all the police wannabe's San Diego is having trouble staffing it's City Police department.
[Reply]
ChiefFan31 01:40 AM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Logical:
To all the police wannabe's San Diego is having trouble staffing it's City Police department.
yeah, but this dumbass makes us San Diegans look bad.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 04:13 AM 06-27-2007
I will trade you a pot of gumbo for your new laptop.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:26 AM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
You guys are heros in my book. And you can count on my kids growing up knowing that.
I wish i could say the same where i live. I have only ever respected 1 cop ever that i ran into. Was a good guy, to bad due to health reasons he had to retire. Where i live most of the cops are corrupted pieces of shit. Oh well, i know there is a few good ones out there.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 05:23 AM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Perhaps I was a bit harsh.

Okay. Come here gimme huggy. Okay. GoChiefs was CLEARLY being sarcastic. Everybody knows that the Threadstarter is a dumbass. You are over-reacting to GoChiefs post.
I'm new enough to this site to not realize that that was Go Chiefs post as go Chiefs name has changed. I did however over react and I wish I didn't and for that I'm sorry. I, my wife, my son had just about every material possession that was worth anything (and some just to me) stolen from our home several years ago. Many of those things can never be replaced. The problem now days is that too many people get away with shit and are not held accountable. I remember better times
[Reply]
Kerberos 06:05 AM 06-27-2007

Like Illinios is the "Garden of Eden"?

:-) sorry pal you AIN'T better off no matter WHAT you think.
[Reply]
convict1983 06:16 AM 06-27-2007
All you need is an IQ of 65 or over to become a cop and a couple of months "training"...I am not sure if some of these guys are qualified for that. :-)

(by the way, that AP story had me :-) )
[Reply]
chagrin 06:58 AM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by sedated:
:-)

I'd take that shit too.

there are few adrenaline rushes like grand larceny

isn't grand larceny for items over a certain amount of money, and it isn't 800?
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:58 AM 06-27-2007
I look forward to this asspipe getting clipped, and a planeteer finding the story and linking it.

That will be an entertaining day here.
[Reply]
Kerberos 07:03 AM 06-27-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
All you need is an IQ of 65 or over to become a cop and a couple of months "training"...I am not sure if some of these guys are qualified for that. :-)

(by the way, that AP story had me :-) )

A complete moron talking about "OTHERS" low IQ's :-)

That's Funny right there....I don't care who ya are! :-)
[Reply]
Page 29 of 154
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up