ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 70
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Marriage Question
royr17 07:27 PM 02-20-2005
Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
Hammock Parties 08:51 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by tenn_steph:
we know we going to be together I guess he just want to know how to make me happy but know all u saying to get married is a bad idea. U make him run away
Forget Roy for a second, what about you? Is Roy the best you can do?
el borracho 08:52 PM 02-21-2005
Ooooh... He cares for you and you care for him. Seriously, what do you know about him?
lardass 08:53 PM 02-21-2005
:-)
4th and Long 08:55 PM 02-21-2005
we know we going to be together I guess he just want to know how to make me happy but know all u saying to get married is a bad idea. U make him run away
She types like and appears to have the same grasp of the English language as most 8 year olds. What a keeper. No wonder roy is all over this saucy wench.
tenn_steph 08:55 PM 02-21-2005
I know hes sweet and he doesnt care what the outside looks like I know he wants to make a family with me and make me happy what do U know about him?
Iowanian 08:56 PM 02-21-2005
Getting married in itself is NOT a bad Idea.

Getting married when you've only seen each other face to face, maybe Twice? IS a HORRIBLE Idea.

I don't want to be mean to you.....or III. You seem like a nice girl, and this stuff isn't supposed to be aired out like this.

if he "runs away" or if you "run away".......the Runner wasn't exactly that Sure.

You'll know its right when it doesn't matter. I'd set the Chiefsplanet server on fire before I let it affect my home life and would tackle a train for my wife. Thats when you know its the right thing to do.

I'm not thinking this is the best place for you to be for your relationship.
4th and Long 08:57 PM 02-21-2005
I know hes sweet and he doesnt care what the outside looks like I know he wants to make a family with me and make me happy what do U know about him?
What do we know about him? Well, from this thread alone we can deduct that he doesn't have brain one in his head where you are concerned.
tenn_steph 08:58 PM 02-21-2005
huh?
Saulbadguy 08:59 PM 02-21-2005
huh?
Thats it. Negative rep for the 6th "huh?" response.
4th and Long 08:59 PM 02-21-2005
huh?
EXACTLY! :-)
Iowanian 09:00 PM 02-21-2005
I feel like I(we're) Effing with III's Real life here........its feelling a little out of bounds. Its not right.

Tenn....I'm sure Roy likes you very much and wants great things for you. I'm sure he means whatever he said about the things you've talked about. Good luck. I don't think either of you has reason to jump into marraige, unless you're about to be Deported.

I'm out until the Man himself comes back around.
tenn_steph 09:00 PM 02-21-2005
sometimes I dont understand, thats all.
lardass 09:01 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Thats it. Negative rep for the 6th "huh?" response.
Honestly, I think rep is the last of its concern. But it's funny anyway. :-)
4th and Long 09:02 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I feel like I(we're) Effing with III's Real life here........its feelling a little out of bounds. Its not right.

Tenn....I'm sure Roy likes you very much and wants great things for you. I'm sure he means whatever he said about the things you've talked about. Good luck. I don't think either of you has reason to jump into marraige, unless you're about to be Deported.

I'm out until the Man himself comes back around.
Yeah, you're right. Poor roy. I'm out too.
Rausch 09:04 PM 02-21-2005
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
She types like and appears to have the same grasp of the English language as most 8 year olds. What a keeper. No wonder roy is all over this saucy wench.
How long have you been married?...
Page 29 of 70
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up