ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 99
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Injury
58-4ever 07:13 PM 10-17-2019
This doesn't look good. All updates here.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:19 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Hopefully no acl tears... This kid is gonna be real special and make things tough on us but I enjoy watching him play.. the only thing about kneecaps popping out is they seem to do it more often after the first one... million-dollar orthopedic doctors probably know what to do about that though..good luck to y'all was hoping this would be the year for you to get the monkey off your back
Thanks for the wishes, hopefully it still is the year and we get him back. We'll see.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:20 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Hopefully no acl tears... This kid is gonna be real special and make things tough on us but I enjoy watching him play.. the only thing about kneecaps popping out is they seem to do it more often after the first one... million-dollar orthopedic doctors probably know what to do about that though..good luck to y'all was hoping this would be the year for you to get the monkey off your back
Brady has been wearing a knee brace for 10+ years. The good ones don't decrease mobility but protect the knee too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:21 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
I purposely dislocated my kneecap on a hitch this morning because I’m not going to let our QB go through this alone.
I fell backwards getting out of bed today and hit my head on the wall.

Felt like a mild concussion, got up and felt like I had no idea where I was.

Currently day to day.

We are all in this together.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:25 AM 10-18-2019
Somebody will post a brand new thread when the actual MRI results are released, yes?

Fuck this megathread.
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 08:26 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No shit. What he did in that locker room was real ****ing leadership. Everyone knows if he's gone for the season, so are our Super Bowl hopes. Players know that. He kept the good feeling from spanking Denver in Denver going. You can tell that they love Mahomes, He's not just viewed as their ticket to a Super Bowl.

Someone is going to step up at a meeting next week and say something like....Mahomes has had our back all year, covered up our mistakes by making plays. It's time for us to step up for Mahomes. Que music........Lets win this for Mahomes!

You forgot to add the slow clap at the end of that...
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:28 AM 10-18-2019
I just think his health is going to struggle for his whole career. He doesn't like getting hit. I mean who does.... Here is to a speedy recovery.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I just think his health is going to struggle for his whole career. He doesn't like getting hit. I mean who does.... Here is to a speedy recovery.
You are full of shit. Mahomes has never shied away from contact.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:35 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp:
You forgot to add the slow clap at the end of that...
Sorry, need more coffee...
[Reply]
TLO 08:36 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Somebody will post a brand new thread when the actual MRI results are released, yes?

**** this megathread.
I hope so
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:38 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
:-) His last pre-season game he purposely did a play so he would get a legit hit on himself to help himself get ready for the season. He's a big guy for a QB. Fantastic shape. The Chiefs are on him all the time to avoid contact. Me thinks your just being a sourpuss about the loss.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 AM 10-18-2019

2 and a half hours until the most anticipated MRI in Kansas City history.

— Nate Bukaty (@nate_bukaty) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:40 AM 10-18-2019

Heading into the all-important MRI today, here is where it stands for #Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes: He’s expected to be out at least three weeks with a dislocated kneecap, but there is some real optimism from those involved that he can play through the ailment after that.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:41 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

**** this megathread.
Originally Posted by TLO:
I hope so
If not, I will. If thats not worthy of a new thread, what the fuck is?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:41 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We're going to have this tweet in every thread soon.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:41 AM 10-18-2019
And yesterday was my birthday.....hell of a present there.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 99
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up