ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 52
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2021 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
MahomesMagic 02:30 PM 04-02-2021
There are so many guys still left that I would love for KC...
[Reply]
staylor26 03:37 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
There are so many guys still left that I would love for KC...
There are so many guys I like I wish I had 4 picks in the next 15.

Elerson Smith was near the top of my list though.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 04:14 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There are so many guys I like I wish I had 4 picks in the next 15.

Elerson Smith was near the top of my list though.
Should be on everyone's list. Great pick.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:22 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Sfeihc:
Should be on everyone's list. Great pick.
Don't have a lot of ammo for Seattle. Just trying to add OL and DL. He stuck out as value this late.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 03:24 PM 04-02-2021
The Steelers are still pretty pissed at the Patriots for drafting Trey Sermon. The Steelers though they would be able to get him here given the plethora of RBs still left on the board whom are generally rated higher by media sources. But, the Steelers should have known better, the Patriots have elite scouts and saw the exact same value in Sermon that our organization did. Accepting the reality of the situation, before moving on, the Steelers make a note to send glitter bombs to MahomesMagic and Bill Belichick next Christmas.

The Steelers still need a RB and are quite please to see other great options still available at pick #128...

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Memphis
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:35 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
The Steelers are still pretty pissed at the Patriots for drafting Trey Sermon. The Steelers though they would be able to get him here given the plethora of RBs still left on the board whom are generally rated higher by media sources. But, the Steelers should have known better, the Patriots have elite scouts and saw the exact same value in Sermon that our organization did. Accepting the reality of the situation, before moving on, the Steelers make a note to send glitter bombs to MahomesMagic and Bill Belichick next Christmas.

The Steelers still need a RB and are quite please to see other great options still available at pick #128...

:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 06:05 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:

I literally flipped a coin for Gainwell or Johnson for my Indy pick. I was hoping Gainwell would make it to Indys next pick.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 03:29 PM 04-02-2021
PM has been sent to the Seahawks
[Reply]
staylor26 03:33 PM 04-02-2021
MahomesMagic sent me his pick

The Seattle Seahawks select Elerson Smith, EDGE, Northern Iowa
[Reply]
staylor26 03:33 PM 04-02-2021
The Jacksonville Jaguars select Patrick Johnson, EDGE, Tulane
[Reply]
Kellerfox 03:50 PM 04-02-2021
Also, BOOM, we are officially into the back half of the draft gentlemen...
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:39 PM 04-02-2021
Sorry, I’m working through bedtime with kids. I’ll get a pick figured out here in a minute.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:03 PM 04-02-2021
The Baltimore Ravens take Tyree Hillespie, S, Missouri

I cackle as I land a versatile, chess piece S.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:42 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
The Baltimore Ravens take Tyree Hillespie, S, Missouri

I cackle as I land a versatile, chess piece S.
Really good pick, would love if the Chiefs managed to get him in the 4th to replace Sorenson.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:40 AM 04-03-2021
Well, I guess I’ll pick by Wednesday...
[Reply]
Page 29 of 52
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up