ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 289 of 379
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:03 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by Nolimit:
Just impossible the team that scored more points in regular season, never went down double digits to wild card teams could win. I don’t even know why they are playing Sunday
I think you’re making his point for him.

The Chiefs shit down their leg diarrhea style against Houston. Played the worst quarter of football I have ever seen in the Andy Reid era..... and won by 20.

Tennessee wasn’t quite that bad to start the game but it sure as hell wasn’t perfect. Still won relatively easily.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:10 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by Nolimit:
Just impossible the team that scored more points in regular season, never went down double digits to wild card teams could win. I don’t even know why they are playing Sunday
As usual, you have no context.

If you think we'll fumble a punt at our own 5, whiff on a punt block right up the middle and give you a scoop and score, and drop four passes in the first two possessions to give you a 24 point lead again, then yeah, okay.

We just handed the Texans 14 points. They 'earned' 10 of that 24. Oh yeah, and then we erased that with 35 straight unanswered.

The Titans? yeah, best running team in football. We started slow again offensively. But once again, led by half-time. Oh, and Henry ran for 69 yards. He'd been almost tripling that the previous month. Best running attack in football they said. Can't be stopped, they said. You gotta load the box! 8 men, 9 men!

Nah. We played our standard fronts. This isn't the Chiefs defense of last year; and it's not the same defense as early in the year, with a whole new staff, scheme, and like 8 new starters. They're dialed in since week 10. But you go ahead and believe what you want to. If I were you, before I started assuming things, I'd look at where they rank the last 8 games. It's pretty dramatic.

49'ers scored more points, eh? Is that so? Hmmn. Well...Tyreek hill missed like what, a month plus, Watkins missed his usual month plus, Mahomes was one one leg for the first month, and then missed most of 3 games. We played half the season without our starting left tackle, both guards missed multiple games, and we were literally signing RB's off the street to line up on Sunday there for awhile. Hey, injuries happen. But if you think that point total and offensive ranking is the true measure of what you'll see Sunday, you're mistaken. This offense, when it's healthy, is pretty incredible.

It's possible. You could win. For that to happen, we'd have to come out and have a bunch of random dumb shit like what happened against Houston happen. I don't think we can spot you 24 and still beat you.

I think the 49'ers are a good team, run the ball well, I think Jimmy G is a mid-tier QB, and they have a really good defense.

I don't think that's going to get it done.

See, we've been to that movie SO many times. The ending always blows. I'll give the 49'ers this: They got further than we ever did with that formula.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:10 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
FOCUSED
Love. It.
[Reply]
Frosty 06:11 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Haha Deangelo Hall just said “if the 49ers can’t get home with just 4, it wouldn’t matter if they have Deion, Darren Green, Revis and Rod Woodson out there. These guys in KC are almost impossible to cover for more than a couple seconds”
Hall is one of the very few former player talking heads that seems to actually have watched the Chiefs this year. Before the AFCCG, he was pretty much the only person on NFLN that thought our D could contain Henry. He about got laughed off the stage because they all knew that Henry would run all over the Chiefs' D.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:17 PM 01-29-2020
Marcel Reese just showed our shotgun lineups on NFLN. The same 11 personnel lineup and Andy ran 6 different plays off of it.

Idk how defenses prepare for this shit
[Reply]
staylor26 06:21 PM 01-29-2020
One thing that I haven’t seen talked about at all is Pat using a hard count.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:28 PM 01-29-2020
The Niners' starting Tackle is sick. This could be a game changer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattbarro...v%2Fpage245%2F
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:31 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:

Oh. Oh my.

:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 06:36 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
One thing that I haven’t seen talked about at all is Pat using a hard count.
He’s very good at it. Guessing he will get Ford and Bosa to jump at some point.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:36 PM 01-29-2020
What’s the prop bet on Joe Staley shitting his pants on live TV in Miami?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:37 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
What’s the prop bet on Joe Staley shitting his pants on live TV in Miami?
Is that before or after Frank Clark starts bleeding out his eyeballs and frothing at the mouth?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:37 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:

Please let it spread quickly.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:38 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Please let it spread quickly.

NO!

We want this fair and square.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:42 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
NO!

We want this fair and square.
Like hell.

I'll take it because the bus crashed before I let these fucking prick Giner fans walk away with even a moments hope or satisfaction.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:43 PM 01-29-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Like hell.

I'll take it because the bus crashed before I let these ****ing prick Giner fans walk away with even a moments hope or satisfaction.

:-)

We don't need that.

We're going to win this fucking game.

It's destiny.
[Reply]
Page 289 of 379
« First < 189239279285286287288289 290291292293299339 > Last »
Up