ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2880 of 4911
« First < 1880238027802830287028762877287828792880 288128822883288428902930298033803880 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 12:13 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Neither of them were even the best pass rusher on that 2018 Chiefs team. Hill was responsible for nearly 20% of your offense last season. I'm not sure how you think this is a good comparison.
I'm not sure how you see a wide receiver (elite, no arguments) departure as some reason to gloat; good luck champ!
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:28 AM 05-12-2022
Neither of them were even the best pass rusher on that 2018 Chiefs team. Hill was responsible for nearly 20% of your offense last season. I'm not sure how you think this is a good comparison.
If Jeudy didn't score a TD last season..and Sutton had only two since 2019...who exactly is scoring points for the Donks?

And why do you guys/media repeatedly think you are loaded enough at the WR position to compete?

Wilson had Metcalf/Lockett and still only won 7 games last year...that is a better WR combination no matter how you want to spin it. You guys would trade Sutton/Jeudy for those two in a second....
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:06 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
I'm not sure how you see a wide receiver (elite, no arguments) departure as some reason to gloat; good luck champ!
A division rival lost their second best player. Of course I'm going to gloat.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:17 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If Jeudy didn't score a TD last season..and Sutton had only two since 2019...who exactly is scoring points for the Donks?

And why do you guys/media repeatedly think you are loaded enough at the WR position to compete?

Wilson had Metcalf/Lockett and still only won 7 games last year...that is a better WR combination no matter how you want to spin it. You guys would trade Sutton/Jeudy for those two in a second....
I don't disagree that Lockett and Metcalf are better than Sutton and Jeudy, but I'm wondering why you're comparing Seattle's #1 and #2 with Denver's #1 and #3. For some reason you're omitting the WR that has led Denver in yards and TDs since 2019.
[Reply]
TEX 05:50 AM 05-12-2022
How much of the offense was he responsible for in the games that he missed? What is KC's record in those games? Meanwhile, back to back to back to back to back losing seasons and 13 in a row and counting...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:17 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

I remember when these homers were saying that Sutton was better than Hill OR Kelce. :-) :-)

Now, of course, Tyreek is an unstoppable force that KC can never replace and all hope is lost.

I'm not sure why they keep harping on Hill anyway (well, of course I do, but...). Would anyone trade Kelce/Juju/Hardman/Moore/MVS for Denver's receiving weapons?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:25 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I remember when these homers were saying that Sutton was better than Hill OR Kelce. :-) :-)

Now, of course, Tyreek is an unstoppable force that KC can never replace and all hope is lost.

I'm not sure why they keep harping on Hill anyway (well, of course I do, but...). Would anyone trade Kelce/Juju/Hardman/Moore/MVS for Denver's receiving weapons?
Kelce is a beast... but no, at this point I would take Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy and Hamler over the non-Kelce options you have provided.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:44 AM 05-12-2022
Of course he was. It was no secret that they were limited beyond Kelce and Hill. Why wouldn't he be 20% of the offense?

Which was detrimental to their passing game, because even as teams were taking away the over the top stuff to Hill, Mahomes was still trying to force the issue and passing up open men underneath.

It's not hard for an unbiased party to see that a more balanced attack could lead to the same or better production. Or that improving the defense/running game could make them a better overall team, even if there's a slight step back in the passing game.

And the comparison is just fine. KC lost two of their top three defensive players. I'd guarantee that none of you wishful thinkers predicted they'd be much improved on defense that year.

There's a reason that your predictions are consistently wrong and ours are consistently correct. KC is a great organization right now, from top to bottom, and yours is a dumpster fire. You think bringing in mid-30s Wilson is going to change all that. We'll see.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:56 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Kelce is a beast... but no, at this point I would take Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy and Hamler over the non-Kelce options you have provided.
Well, I'm not sure why you'd remove Kelce from the equation. He's a massive part of it. And because they have him, they don't need a true #1 WR.

Denver has four decent options. KC has four decent options and a superstar.

Per PFF, the average rating of KC's starting receivers/TE is 69.8. Denver's is 69.6. And that's without factoring in a talented rookie.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:30 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Well, I'm not sure why you'd remove Kelce from the equation. He's a massive part of it. And because they have him, they don't need a true #1 WR.

Denver has four decent options. KC has four decent options and a superstar.

Per PFF, the average rating of KC's starting receivers/TE is 69.8. Denver's is 69.6. And that's without factoring in a talented rookie.
Let's let Dulcich play a few pro games before we call him a talented rookie.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:38 AM 05-12-2022
A division rival lost their second best player. Of course I'm going to gloat.
Gloating, while sporting a very impressive 13 straight game losing streak, seems a fools game. Checks name... ah yes!!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:40 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
:-):-) Failway‘a account, confirmed!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:55 AM 05-12-2022
Let's let Dulcich play a few pro games before we call him a talented rookie.
Who?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:01 AM 05-12-2022
Somewhere under the rainbow
Sutton slides/Fuck it, Sutton is sliding somewhere down there
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:03 AM 05-12-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Gloating, while sporting a very impressive 13 straight game losing streak, seems a fools game. Checks name... ah yes!!
When was the last time they actually gloated during the season?
[Reply]
Page 2880 of 4911
« First < 1880238027802830287028762877287828792880 288128822883288428902930298033803880 > Last »
Up