Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
teedubya 12:17 PM 10-16-2012
#CHIEFSBLOCKEDME I wonder how many followers have been blocked.

By blocking me, I caused a shitstorm for them... but they haven't learned their lesson, that much is certain.
[Reply]
RustShack 01:33 PM 10-16-2012
When Cassel trots out onto the field, everyone could boo and throw beer bottles on the field. Then after that all clears up. start the fire Scott chants.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:35 PM 10-16-2012
Russell Lande ‏@RUSSLANDE

@TheWalka1 - Can't say for sure, but my source told me Haley would be gone during season in 2011 & says the same thing about Pioli now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:47 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by RustShack:
When Cassel trots out onto the field, everyone could boo and throw beer bottles on the field. Then after that all clears up. start the fire Scott chants.
Nah, hats and candy wrappers would serve just fine. Make it happen peeps.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:56 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Russell Lande ‏@RUSSLANDE

@TheWalka1 - Can't say for sure, but my source told me Haley would be gone during season in 2011 & says the same thing about Pioli now.

[Reply]
RustShack 02:00 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
Nah, hats and candy wrappers would serve just fine. Make it happen peeps.
Or just anything in general. If they have to stop the game to clean the field a little that would make a bit of a statement.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:05 PM 10-16-2012
Charles is hurt now. :-)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4617/jamaal-charles
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:22 PM 10-16-2012
Or just anything in general. If they have to stop the game to clean the field a little that would make a bit of a statement.
Yeah....a statement that the Chiefs fans are a bunch of ignorant jackasses. Throwing bottles onto the field is a stupid fucking idea.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:27 PM 10-16-2012
We aren't Philly dude. Beer bottles is extreme and makes no sense. Wrappers and hats would be fucking awesome.
[Reply]
RustShack 02:49 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
We aren't Philly dude. Beer bottles is extreme and makes no sense. Wrappers and hats would be fucking awesome.
Yeah, and 9 out of 10 people in the stands wouldn't understand it. And some of those people who didn't understand it, would throw other things... such as beer bottles(or cups).
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:36 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Update:

The banner flying guy got in contact with me and told me that he received word from a party that wishes to remain anon. They would like to help us fly the next plane.

I don't know who it is or how much yet but we have added help. I'll update again when I have more info.
Chiefs players?

The movement is only getting stronger despite Pioli's efforts after the Ravens game.

[Reply]
alnorth 03:49 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Chiefs players?
Players aren't fans. I'm sure they appreciate support and would like to be in a good situation, but their career could end at any time, and they could be released and forced to go elsewhere during any offseason. Players are mercenaries. If they are unhappy they will find another team to play for. Maybe players who spend almost all of their time with one team will become fans of that team after they retire. Even if a player did want to get involved, which they don't, they wouldn't dare do something that could potentially threaten their career.

Its probably some well-known person who does not want the notoriety.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 03:52 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Charles is hurt now. :-)

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4617/jamaal-charles
I thought it looked like he got stepped on after his helmet popped off. That play was bullshit though. Should've been a facemask penalty.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 03:54 PM 10-16-2012
Throwing bottles/cans would just solidify the opinions of the mainstream that we are boorish rednecks. Stay on the high road. We are winning this, you guys.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:15 PM 10-16-2012
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Did you remind him of our 7 playoff wins during our awesome "history"?
I'd remind guys like that of the fact that players leave for money and abandon the fans all of the time. Neil Smith went to the BRONCOs.....Tony Gonzalez is catching Touchdowns in Atlanta and on and on and on. Marty went to Sandy Eggo, Carl is elsewhere now. The ONLY thing that stays the same is this fan base.
[Reply]
Page 288 of 603
« First < 188238278284285286287288 289290291292298338388 > Last »
Up