ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 286 of 319
« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
Stryker 06:37 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If it's a few spots, sure.

But there's no way they should trade a future 1st rounder to get into the top 12-14 picks. No way at all.
So what is the BEST scenario for us going into the draft? BPA? What do you do to address the LT position? Wait for June 1st cuts? Not being rude but confused on why not get the most important position need we have right now. I know that you normally do not REACH but right now I really feel we have to. If we swing and miss then better to try and fail then not try at all? I was a fool last night with my statements - I was on call for a week and the wife was out of town. Too many Makers Marks - my bad. Of course I do not want to sell the farm and lose future 1st round picks - that would be ridiculous but, right now, we are in a serious pickle at the LT position and it honestly worries me - for Mahomes sake.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:38 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
At 31? Take Radunz or Eichenberg. It’s not the greatest plan and there would be growing pains but you’d be at least ok for the most part.
This just answered my concerns. Thanks! :-) At this juncture, I like Radunz.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:45 PM 03-20-2021
I guess if we were able to get Dillon Radunz and Quinn Meinerz I would feel very comfortable with our o-line. Would be a helluva haul IMO!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:46 PM 03-20-2021
I'm going Okung/ with 2nd or 3rd round Pick/Remmers at LT.
Sign Hilton hes not a bad 3 or 4 option.
Round 1 if Dickerson is there I guess I would take him as hes a stud just has injury concerns.

Dickerson gives you arguably one of the best interior lines with Thuney/Dickerson/Long or LDT. Assuming we dont bring back Reiter. If we bring back Reiter then I'm going BPA which is probably WR but well see how the board shakes up
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:48 PM 03-20-2021
So tired of people acting like this is the end of the world.

The fate of the franchise did not hinge on a 33-year old left tackle.

JFC
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:48 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
This just answered my concerns. Thanks! :-) At this juncture, I like Radunz.
From what I read is lazy, " has poor work habits"
[Reply]
New World Order 06:51 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

JFC
Did you miss the SB?
[Reply]
In58men 06:54 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

JFC
I think we’re fine now. Nobody is really complaining.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:55 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Did you miss the SB?
Where we played 4 out of 5 guys in different positions and Reid refused to change up the game plan? Did you miss the regular season game against Tampa where we had a healthy LT and Tampa still shut us down that 2nd half? Like it or not were not going to be able to just sling the ball 30 yards down field every play.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:02 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
From what I read is lazy, " has poor work habits"
Well great.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:04 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Where we played 4 out of 5 guys in different positions and Reid refused to change up the game plan? Did you miss the regular season game against Tampa where we had a healthy LT and Tampa still shut us down that 2nd half? Like it or not were not going to be able to just sling the ball 30 yards down field every play.
They put up 27 in 3 quarters then Andy went into his usual coast-mode when we were up 2+ possessions.

We can beat most teams with a jag @ LT but Fisher was the straw that broke the camel's back in the SB.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:05 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They put up 27 in 3 quarters then Andy went into his usual coast-mode when we were up 2+ possessions.

We can beat most teams with a jag @ LT but Fisher was the straw that broke the camel's back in the SB.
Tampa adjusted and we struggled even so it wasnt like they didnt get pressure on us most of the game.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:07 PM 03-20-2021
I wouldn’t be even a little mad if Veach uses next years first to go up and get a LT. He has a great eye for talent and I’d be excited if he felt that strongly about a guy that can protect Pat for a decade.

I don’t understand why some of you guys are against using a first to move up, but would be ok trading a first for a guy like Dillard or Tunsil.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:08 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I wouldn’t be even a little mad if Veach uses next years first to go up and get a LT. He has a great eye for talent and I’d be excited if he felt that strongly about a guy that can protect Pat for a decade.

I don’t understand why some of you guys are against using a first to move up, but would be ok trading a first for a guy like Dillard or Tunsil.
Tunsil is an elite tackle who's proven. You can get Dillard and not pay a fraction of what you would moving up for a tackle in the draft.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:12 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Tunsil is an elite tackle who's proven. You can get Dillard and not pay a fraction of what you would moving up for a tackle in the draft.
But you’re still paying the $$ in the contract.

It’s still utilizing resources to fix a hole

A first is probably equal in impact as 15m in cap space.
[Reply]
Page 286 of 319
« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296 > Last »
Up