ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2847 of 4909
« First < 1847234727472797283728432844284528462847 284828492850285128572897294733473847 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:49 AM 04-15-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Weird.
Still here, huh?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:19 AM 04-15-2022
That's one way to view trading Hill and backfilling him for the time being with marginal 2 and 3 options. As long as Patrick is the QB, anything is possible - I get it.
Not many more offensive minds like Andy in the league. We have the quarterback, we have the OL, we have some weapons, and Veach ain’t done yet. Pretty sure an offensive guru like Andy saw the way teams had adapted to the roster/plays we had run the last 4 straight championship game years. He realized it was getting stale, and teams had figured out how to slow down the offense. I think it’s gonna be a completely different look offense this season. Not just players, but philosophy as well.
[Reply]
TEX 03:14 PM 04-15-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Not many more offensive minds like Andy in the league. We have the quarterback, we have the OL, we have some weapons, and Veach ain’t done yet. Pretty sure an offensive guru like Andy saw the way teams had adapted to the roster/plays we had run the last 4 straight championship game years. He realized it was getting stale, and teams had figured out how to slow down the offense. I think it’s gonna be a completely different look offense this season. Not just players, but philosophy as well.
I'd have kept Hill with JuJu and committed to running more this upcoming season... If Reid had only done that in the AFCG, they easily beat the Bengals once they're up 24-3. They were gashing them on the ground and it really opened up the passing game.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:27 PM 04-15-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I won't disagree with the bulk of that.. but, they didn't move Hill because the offense was getting stale. On the contrary, I don't think the offense was getting stale. Their offensive points ranking was the 2nd best it's been in the last 4 years, the problems were those defensive ranks quite honestly, 2nd worst in yards given up in those 4 years.

Reid has definitely proven himself to be creative, but depending on what they do in the draft... the impact of not having Hill is going to be huge, especially in the first half of the season. Chiefs need more from the ground game, yes Mahomes is inhuman, but it wouldn't hurt to have more on the ground. CEH is a R1 bust at this point. Not saying he can't be dominant, he's only entering Y3, but he certainly hasn't played to the draft selection expectations. More pressure on the ground game without Hill. Kelce is the key, has been for a while and at 33, when does he start to hit the wall - dude has been very healthy, so that's good for KC.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:10 PM 04-16-2022
Russ passing it around
https://www.fox23.com/news/fda-inves...EBDVCJ7RLXNJY/

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:08 PM 04-16-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Rationale is a noun. Rational is an adjective. The one you want to use here is rational.
Donk fans should never attempt to lecture someone on being rational....:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:13 PM 04-16-2022
I won't disagree with the bulk of that.. but, they didn't move Hill because the offense was getting stale. On the contrary, I don't think the offense was getting stale. Their offensive points ranking was the 2nd best it's been in the last 4 years, the problems were those defensive ranks quite honestly, 2nd worst in yards given up in those 4 years.

Reid has definitely proven himself to be creative, but depending on what they do in the draft... the impact of not having Hill is going to be huge, especially in the first half of the season. Chiefs need more from the ground game, yes Mahomes is inhuman, but it wouldn't hurt to have more on the ground. CEH is a R1 bust at this point. Not saying he can't be dominant, he's only entering Y3, but he certainly hasn't played to the draft selection expectations. More pressure on the ground game without Hill. Kelce is the key, has been for a while and at 33, when does he start to hit the wall - dude has been very healthy, so that's good for KC.
CEH is a bust for where he was taken...but he's not worthless.

I have no idea why the Chiefs drafted him...when one of his strengths was catching out of the backfield...they almost never use him in that capacity....and he's open a lot.

If Mahomes ever decides to check down to his RB with regularity...they will be almost impossible to stop.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:20 PM 04-20-2022
https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...ilson-afc-west

The biggest trade in Broncos franchise history will prove futile in challenging the Chiefs for AFC West supremacy.

This, the judgment of an anonymous NFL executive who claimed Denver is still seen as a divisional basement-dweller despite its bombshell acquisition of quarterback Russell Wilson.

“It seems like they are being hailed for a move when the reality is, they didn’t want Wilson, they wanted Aaron Rodgers,” the exec told Mike Sando of The Athletic earlier this month. “Let’s face it, if they get Rodgers, they are the No. 1 team in that division. Instead, they are being looked at as possibly the third-, maybe even the fourth-best team in that division. And I like Wilson. I think he can still play. But there is a big difference between what Denver wanted and what Denver got.”

:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:42 PM 04-20-2022
That’s impossible. Mark Klit reported everything was sunshine and daisies in donkey land. Denver never wanted Aaron Rodgers, they wanted Russell Wilson, and Seattle gave them a discount because they’re the Denver Broncos
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:14 AM 04-26-2022
Hey, hey, they're the Donkees and Knowmo says they don't horse around
But he's too busy praying to worry how the draft goes down
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:37 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Hey, hey, they're the Donkees and Knowmo says they don't horse around
But he's too busy praying to worry how the draft goes down
Here they come, again to get beat
By the best god damn team, in the AFC
Hey hey they’re the Dungkeys, 2 times a year they get beat down
They’re too busy losing, even with top picks in every round
They keep changing their QB’s, and a new coach every 3 years
But when they play the Chiefs, their fans are always in tears.

Here they come, it’s been 13 straight games
Gonna make it to 15, Dungver fans dreams in flames

Hey hey they’re the Dungkeys, 6 years without a winning season
But Knowmo is so delusional, to even understand reason
This year will be different, he says that same shit every year
But when October comes in, you never ever see his ass here
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:45 PM 04-26-2022
I'm verklempt
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:42 PM 04-26-2022
6'6" 236
6'3" 230
6'3" 218
5'11" 206
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:18 PM 04-26-2022
resigned rb gordon to a 1 year deal

fucking washed up scrub will probably cost them a game or two when he fumbles during a critical moment :-)

pathetic :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:43 AM 04-27-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
resigned rb gordon to a 1 year deal

****ing washed up scrub will probably cost them a game or two when he fumbles during a critical moment :-)

pathetic :-)
It’s a good value signing… he’s not the starter.
[Reply]
Page 2847 of 4909
« First < 1847234727472797283728432844284528462847 284828492850285128572897294733473847 > Last »
Up