ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2846 of 4910
« First < 1846234627462796283628422843284428452846 284728482849285028562896294633463846 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:32 PM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The Chiefs ARE their SB, pretty clearly.
Nah... kinda sounds silly to say really. I mean you don't play two SBs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:48 PM 04-14-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You also don't play the SB in the regular season.

But to the Broncos....
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:43 PM 04-14-2022
Donk fans have hope for the first time in 6 seasons...I get it. Hope is necessary. The whole AFC West is gunning for the Chiefs, as they should. Will it be enough? I think it will be a helluva road this season for sure. But I think the Chiefs are up to the task. Until proven otherwise, the Chiefs rule the west with an iron fist. I take it as a compliment that the whole division is all in on beating the Chiefs.

But...it's not just about KC. Donks gotta beat two other teams as well. Broncos are in the best shape they've been in since a long time ago...but so is every other team in the division.

Bring on the season baby...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:44 AM 04-15-2022
The best part is the rest of the division thinks they have the tools to beat KC with the players/offense they were running the last 4 years. Andy is changing it all up, and rolling a different way now. I don’t think teams are gonna be ready for what Andy and Patrick are about to unleash on the league.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:01 AM 04-15-2022
It's also silly to think that Vaseline on jerseys is acceptable, that you can spend more than the salary cap, or that a new coach every three years is a good plan for success. Thus, it's hard to tell what Broncos fans may see as rationale.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 05:15 AM 04-15-2022
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
It's also silly to think that Vaseline on jerseys is acceptable, that you can spend more than the salary cap, or that a new coach every three years is a good plan for success. Thus, it's hard to tell what Broncos fans may see as rationale.
I think you mean rational mmmkay?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:41 AM 04-15-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The best part is the rest of the division thinks they have the tools to beat KC with the players/offense they were running the last 4 years. Andy is changing it all up, and rolling a different way now. I don’t think teams are gonna be ready for what Andy and Patrick are about to unleash on the league.
That's one way to view trading Hill and backfilling him for the time being with marginal 2 and 3 options. As long as Patrick is the QB, anything is possible - I get it.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:43 AM 04-15-2022
or that a new coach every three years is a good plan for success. Thus, it's hard to tell what Broncos fans may see as rationale.
You were reaching there, bud... why would anyone suggest doing that every 3 years is a good plan for success?
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:54 AM 04-15-2022
You were reaching there, bud... why would anyone suggest doing that every 3 years is a good plan for success?
Granted, any rational person would not think a good plan. Perhaps it helps to have a mouth full of horse teeth and to be drunk most of your life? I am not sure just trying to extrapolate the available data.
[Reply]
MagicHef 06:34 AM 04-15-2022
Granted, any rationale person would not think a good plan. Perhaps it helps to have a mouth full of horse teeth and to be drunk most of your life? I am not sure just trying to extrapolate the available data.
Rationale is a noun. Rational is an adjective. The one you want to use here is rational.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:38 AM 04-15-2022
Granted, any rationale person would not think a good plan. Perhaps it helps to have a mouth full of horse teeth and to be drunk most of your life? I am not sure just trying to extrapolate the available data.
I think you need to call it a day and grab a nap.
[Reply]
austing24 06:51 AM 04-15-2022
That's one way to view trading Hill and backfilling him for the time being with marginal 2 and 3 options. As long as Patrick is the QB, anything is possible - I get it.

Your fan base can’t keep referring to Juju, MVS and Hardman as marginal receiving weapons while touting Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy and Hamler as a great group or even one with realistically very good potential. The latter hasn’t proven an ability to be even above average. They’re JAGs until proven otherwise (Bridgewater isn’t great, but you’d think A good receiver could still do something of significance and not be completely small with him throwing the ball).

KC is almost assuredly adding a top 50 pick at WR and Kelce was and always will be option 1 in this offense until he hits a decline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:57 AM 04-15-2022
Originally Posted by austing24:
Your fan base can’t keep referring to Juju, MVS and Hardman as marginal receiving weapons while touting Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy and Hamler as a great group or even one with realistically very good potential. The latter hasn’t proven an ability to be even above average. They’re JAGs until proven otherwise (Bridgewater isn’t great, but you’d think A good receiver could still do something of significance and not be completely small with him throwing the ball).

KC is almost assuredly adding a top 50 pick at WR and Kelce was and always will be option 1 in this offense until he hits a decline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Understood... I won't speak for the others, but I don't think it's a reach at all to suggest that Denver's WRs now have a higher ceiling than KC's WRs with Hill gone. Depends on who they draft.

I'm not going to defend the WR group again... I really like the upside though with the new QB and new offensive focused coaching staff.

They guys KC signed... nice #2 and #3 options.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:32 AM 04-15-2022
I think you need to call it a day and grab a nap.
I bet you’re fun at parties too. As evidence of your many friendships, I point to the amount of time you spend trolling a rival fan message board. With that being said, and since it’s not nice to pick in those less fortunate, so I wish you and yours a heartfelt Happy Easter weekend. Hopefully your team’s dreadful leadership (can we really call it that?) will allow you to be relevant again sometime soon.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:37 AM 04-15-2022
I bet you’re fun at parties too. As evidence of your many friendships, I point to the amount of time you spend trolling a rival fan message board. With that being said, and since it’s not nice to pick in those less fortunate, so I wish you and yours a heartfelt Happy Easter weekend. Hopefully your team’s dreadful leadership (can we really call it that?) will allow you to be relevant again sometime soon.
Weird.
[Reply]
Page 2846 of 4910
« First < 1846234627462796283628422843284428452846 284728482849285028562896294633463846 > Last »
Up