ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 283 of 2698
« First < 183233273279280281282283 2842852862872933333837831283 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Black Bob 05:27 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Twelve years and 2 playoff wins his career, come on man, he wasn't clutch against Pittsburgh Steelers when we needed him to be.
I disagree man. He was as clutch as it gets and we got fucked on a bogus holding call. He also had an amazing throw on 3rd and a mile earlier in the game.

He made mistakes and had happy feet at times but, He was clutch when we needed him to be IMO.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:29 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
The team always seems to have some serious problems.. starting with injuries... and people get furious with Smith because he's not Tom Brady to save the team from its other issues.
That might be the most succinct summation of my own frustration yet.

On par with my previous observation that Alex's detractors obsess over him like no other single player in the league, and it all starts with his worst moments in history always being compared to the weekly Sportscenter Top 10 segment, which in case anyone missed it is a brief league-wide highlight summary.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:29 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
I disagree man. He was as clutch as it gets and we got fucked on a bogus holding call. He also had an amazing throw on 3rd and a mile earlier in the game.
lol wut.

Half of KC's drives ended in a punt or interception in that game.

In what fucking world is that clutch?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:30 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Twelve years and 2 playoff wins his career, come on man, he wasn't clutch against Pittsburgh Steelers when we needed him to be.
neither was Kelce. Neither was Fisher. Neither was the run game. Neither was the defense in most regards except for TD prevention. Still lost by a mere 2 points, thanks to a holding penalty.

The list of blame goes on and on.. but the simple folk only want to blame the QB for not being amazing enough to compensate for all the other fails. It's not your faults. The media has blasted you time and again about this "QB-driven League" blah blah blah... The QB will magically rise above all the other player fails, and carry them!

Reality is.. football is.. a team game. Smith should have played better... just as many others should have played better.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:34 PM 07-12-2017
Welp, it's past dinner in the ol' ABQ, and time to fire it up and get rolling!

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Yet another ignorant post.
^^^^ This should be your username.

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Look at what Dallas gave up for Prescott or what Seattle did for Wilson. Now look at what we traded for a very raw/risky project.
Look at the drool rolling down your chin and the tears flowing from your eyes as Alex packs his bags for Cleveland.

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
So according to the Alex Smith haters

-Alex Smith sucks at throwing to WRs
-He sucks at throwing to TEs.
-He never throws a good deep ball
-He isn't clutch
-The only reason the Chiefs have a good record with him is because of our D and special teams
-He holds this team back
-Alex Smith isn't good at baseball because of one pitch

So basically he is the worst QB to ever play in the NFL. Okay guys thanks for clearing that up. You guys are real QB geniuses
Your greatest assessment ever. It pleases me so very much when I witness a witless poster finally seeing the light of Alex's deep and abiding Pussyball brand of football.
Good on you!

Now that is fair and objective. While I don't agree with all of it you definitely aren't being unfair I guess is the word.

I disagree that he isn't good enough to get us there. He beat Drew Brees in a shootout in a playoff gm. He can do it. Just need our D and O to get a little better and we will be fine.
He's gone, Conrad. This latest, last, and final San Francisco abortion will be leaving our graces at the end of the forthcoming wasted season.

Thank.
God.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:54 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
neither was Kelce. Neither was Fisher. Neither was the run game. Neither was the defense in most regards except for TD prevention. Still lost by a mere 2 points, thanks to a holding penalty.

The list of blame goes on and on.. but the simple folk only want to blame the QB for not being amazing enough to compensate for all the other fails. It's not your faults. The media has blasted you time and again about this "QB-driven League" blah blah blah... The QB will magically rise above all the other player fails, and carry them!

Reality is.. football is.. a team game. Smith should have played better... just as many others should have played better.
Lets not forget Justin Houston. He likes to perform a disappearing act in playoff gms apparently. But that is 'OKAY' since he isn't a QB..

And yeah lets not forget about Fisher, our #1 pick, letting a 90-yr-old man beat him on a critical 2-pt play in the playoffs. Very disappointing to say the least.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:00 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That might be the most succinct summation of my own frustration yet.

On par with my previous observation that Alex's detractors obsess over him like no other single player in the league, and it all starts with his worst moments in history always being compared to the weekly Sportscenter Top 10 segment, which in case anyone missed it is a brief league-wide highlight summary.
Let's not kid ourselves the hatred goes deeper than Alex Smith. It's all the God damned retread quarterbacks over the decades that have failed us.

Now we have opportunity to change all that with a draft pick quarterback of the future and that is something to get excited about for Chiefs football. Not fucking rejects from other teams quarterbacks.
[Reply]
rico 06:30 PM 07-12-2017
So according to the Alex Smith haters

-Alex Smith sucks at throwing to WRs
-He sucks at throwing to TEs.
-He never throws a good deep ball
-He isn't clutch
-The only reason the Chiefs have a good record with him is because of our D and special teams
-He holds this team back
-Alex Smith isn't good at baseball because of one pitch

So basically he is the worst QB to ever play in the NFL. Okay guys thanks for clearing that up. You guys are real QB geniuses
Dodgeball... you forgot the dodgeball throw.

I'm not joking when I say that if I were a captain in gym class who was picking teams, Alex Smith would be the 2nd to last guy I would pick... I'd pick him right before the token fat ass that hugs the wall the entire game just trying not to get hit in the face.

And that's our quarterback!!!! The guy who gets picked right before the token fat kid!!!!
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:53 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
lol wut.

Half of KC's drives ended in a punt or interception in that game.

In what ****ing world is that clutch?
4 crucial dropped passes, non existent run defense, inexistent running game will do that to you
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:55 PM 07-12-2017
Ass clowns talking about a dodgeball throw like it matters in football.
Besides, Anybody who has played knows the underhand throw to the legs is a sneaky tactic
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 06:58 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
I disagree man. He was as clutch as it gets and we got ****ed on a bogus holding call. He also had an amazing throw on 3rd and a mile earlier in the game.

He made mistakes and had happy feet at times but, He was clutch when we needed him to be IMO.
He was the only reason we were even competing in the Playoff game in New England. Inexistent defense and run game that night (Charles and Ware were sidelined). His most experienced wide receiver that game was Avant.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:04 PM 07-12-2017
That trade was clearly a mistake. Any reasonable SF fan (who isn't an Alex Smith hater like many posters on here) would tell you that.

Any SF fan would tell you it was a huge mistake to draft Alex Smith.
[Reply]
rico 07:08 PM 07-12-2017
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNTZWSLGtm8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H--0rZ0Dio
That is one thing I do like about Alice...his mobility.
[Reply]
rico 07:14 PM 07-12-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Any SF fan would tell you it was a huge mistake to draft Alex Smith.
BOOM!!!
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:23 PM 07-12-2017
Lets not forget Justin Houston. He likes to perform a disappearing act in playoff gms apparently. But that is 'OKAY' since he isn't a QB..

And yeah lets not forget about Fisher, our #1 pick, letting a 90-yr-old man beat him on a critical 2-pt play in the playoffs. Very disappointing to say the least.
Has Houston been healthy for one?
[Reply]
Page 283 of 2698
« First < 183233273279280281282283 2842852862872933333837831283 > Last »
Up