ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 283 of 4911
« First < 183233273279280281282283 2842852862872933333837831283 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:39 AM 01-04-2016
Chiefs have scored more points and allowed less than Denver.

This laughable stroking they do for Denver is hilarious. They gave up more points in one game to the Chargers than we did in 2
[Reply]
manchambo 01:58 PM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chiefs have scored more points and allowed less than Denver.

This laughable stroking they do for Denver is hilarious. They gave up more points in one game to the Chargers than we did in 2
The defensive performance yesterday was at least a little bit impressive considering Denver turned the ball over 5 times.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:07 PM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Manning is a cheating dirtbag HGH story is picking up steam. It was on KMBC 9 morning news.

Story is confirmed and his wife Ashley does Not deny illegal drugs were sent there.

I hope the NFL investigates this "MVP" and puts **** by every record he broke while he was juiced up on HGH.
The NFL will hide it in plain site like they did with the Pats last season by having Manning ride off into the sunset rather a disgrace. They gave Jerome Bettis and Ray Lewis the same farewell.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:07 PM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by manchambo:
The defensive performance yesterday was at least a little bit impressive considering Denver turned the ball over 5 times.
Nah. Not when you still give up 20 to the fucking Chargers. Only 6 of those points came from those turnovers also.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:11 PM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nah. Not when you still give up 20 to the ****ing Chargers. Only 6 of those points came from those turnovers also.
Gates' TD wasn't off a turnover? How do you figure that?
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:29 PM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Gates' TD wasn't off a turnover? How do you figure that?
Still gave up the TDs. All we heard how Brock would be better and wasn't all that much better.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:10 PM 01-04-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Still gave up the TDs. All we heard how Brock would be better and wasn't all that much better.
Talib gave up that insane 80 yard bomb in the second half. Aside from that and 1-2 other drives, the Chargers didn't really have a whole lot.

That being said - Denver certainly didn't play like a team with the #1 seed in the balance. Putting Manning in provided an adrenaline shot to the team and the fans, but he didn't win the game with his arm. I think it gave the Chargers something to think about, but it was a bit of a panic move at the time given what was on the line and how they were playing.

Brock has had his moments - good and bad. I don't think either of them is "better positioned" really to lead Denver further than the other with this team. Manning has more experience and game IQ, but Brock has more strength and isn't as beaten up.

It all boils down to that defense buckling down and playing a complete game. It's all about the offense playing smart. Fumbling the ball on the 5 yard line (Sanders) after a huge catch... just silly and scoring there would have likely sealed the deal and Manning never sees the field.

It will be fun forum chatter for two weeks though.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:33 AM 01-07-2016
Well, who didn't see that happening? Denver announced that Manning will start the home game in the divisional round. Honestly though, it's all about the defense. If the defense doesn't pull up their big boy pants and lock it down, then QB doesn't matter...
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:53 AM 01-07-2016
Comeback player of the year
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:54 AM 01-07-2016
If we win somehow Saturday and we play Denver, I'll take my chances with a statue in Manning.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:12 AM 01-07-2016
If we win somehow Saturday and we play Denver, I'll take my chances with a statue in Manning.
Somehow? :-) You guys should be good... and would be a much welcome weight off your shoulders. This place will be shut down for hours.

I haven't been able to pay too much attention this week because of work, but is Dalton still out for CIN? If so, CIN is screwed and that would mean that KC goes to NE.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:18 AM 01-07-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Somehow? :-) You guys should be good... and would be a much welcome weight off your shoulders. This place will be shut down for hours.

I haven't been able to pay too much attention this week because of work, but is Dalton still out for CIN? If so, CIN is screwed and that would mean that KC goes to NE.
Yup Dalton still out my guess is he wont start but if AJ throwing picks and screwing up he will come in.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:21 AM 01-07-2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPlkRvDBvk/
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:08 AM 01-07-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Because we're the Chiefs. We haven't won in 22 years. Until it happens I'll doubt even though I'm picking us to win.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:10 AM 01-07-2016
Because we're the Chiefs. We haven't won in 22 years. Until it happens I'll doubt even though I'm picking us to win.
I hear ya, but it's a prime set up ... of all the places to play, it's pretty damn ideal.
[Reply]
Page 283 of 4911
« First < 183233273279280281282283 2842852862872933333837831283 > Last »
Up