ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 282 of 359
« First < 182232272278279280281282 283284285286292332 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 PM 02-14-2021
The best thing about this show is she's married and her husband is desperately trying to get her pregnant.

She goes away with her YOUNG STUD for a weekend and after several hours of passionate lovemaking she receives a phone call from her husband.

"Oh yes honey, the seminar is great, speeches are a little boring but I'm learning a lot."

YOUNG STUD ERIC IS SO MAD RIGHT NOW. His prime piece of teacher ass is talking to husband.

HE GETS SO MAD.

Kate Mara hangs up the phone and he's MAD and tells her to TAKE HER UNDEARWEAR OFF.

RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!

He then PICKS HER UP and FUCKS HER ON THE KITCHEN TABLE!

WOW!
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:19 PM 02-14-2021
We all need more teachers like Kate Mara.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:50 PM 02-14-2021
spoilers, dude
[Reply]
vailpass 03:13 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
spoilers pics, dude
:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:30 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The best thing about this show is she's married and her husband is desperately trying to get her pregnant.

She goes away with her YOUNG STUD for a weekend and after several hours of passionate lovemaking she receives a phone call from her husband.

"Oh yes honey, the seminar is great, speeches are a little boring but I'm learning a lot."

YOUNG STUD ERIC IS SO MAD RIGHT NOW. His prime piece of teacher ass is talking to husband.

HE GETS SO MAD.

Kate Mara hangs up the phone and he's MAD and tells her to TAKE HER UNDEARWEAR OFF.

RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!

He then PICKS HER UP and ****S HER ON THE KITCHEN TABLE!

WOW!
Well, who ain't done that. Except for the teacher part
[Reply]
scho63 04:08 PM 02-14-2021
I think the ratings will be HUGE!

They will SHOOT UP!

The audience will GROW and GROW!

I expect a big CLIMAX at the end!
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:11 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
We all need more teachers like Kate Mara.
I've been a sucker for Kate Mara since Shooter, which seems like a million years ago. She's fucking fine.
[Reply]
notorious 05:14 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I've been a sucker for Kate Mara since Shooter, which seems like a million years ago. She's ****ing fine.
Sweltering hot in Shooter.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Well, who ain't done that. Except for the teacher part
How are the matches looking on Ashley Madison?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:03 PM 10-03-2021
This thread needs revived.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:21 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
This thread needs revived.
For sure... need more sexual predators to molest underage boys so we can all be like:

Perhaps the ladies of CP can start their own version of the thread with hot male teachers trying to fuck 13 year old girls!
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:40 PM 10-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
For sure... need more sexual predators to molest underage boys so we can all be like:

Perhaps the ladies of CP can start their own version of the thread with hot male teachers trying to **** 13 year old girls!
Oh damn :-)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:36 AM 10-05-2021

Originally Posted by :
A Florida drama teacher was arrested Monday on suspicion of having sex on multiple occasions with an underage student.

Brittiny Lopez-Murray, a 31-year-old drama teacher at Hialeah Middle School in Miami Dade County, FL, allegedly slept with a 14-year-old former student several times in her car after she texted him in August to discuss 'her feelings toward' him, according to a police report first obtained by the Miami Herald.

Lopez-Murray and the student, who has since graduated from Hialeah Middle and moved onto high school in Miami Dade, allegedly exchanged texts on 'how much they enjoyed the sex with each other,' according to the report.

Lopez-Murray had taught at Hialeah Middle for four years prior to the incident, had no prior disciplinary history and was named 'rookie teacher of the year' in 2017.

The Miami Dade Public Schools board said it was 'saddened and disappointed' over the allegations and announced it had begun the process of terminating Lopez-Murray's employment.

According to the police report, the sexual relationship between the 31-year-old drama teacher and the 14-year-old former student began in August.

Lopez-Murray would wait outside to pick the male student up after basketball practice and then the two would allegedly engage in sexual acts in her car.

Death Penalty.
[Reply]
TLO 06:44 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

Death Penalty.
I'd hit it
[Reply]
Otter 07:01 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'd hit it
With a 2x4
[Reply]