ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 281 of 3903
« First < 181231271277278279280281 2822832842852913313817811281 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
EPodolak 02:51 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Is it wrong that every time I see that, I think of Diane Kruger and have to masturbate?
Possibly. Can you wait until you get home?

[Reply]
Donger 02:54 PM 03-15-2020
China Bans Trade, Consumption of Wild Animals to Counter Virus

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-counter-virus
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:54 PM 03-15-2020
Is it wrong that every time I see that, I think of Diane Kruger and have to masturbate?
I'd say you're on the path to enlightenment and have nothing to worry about.
[Reply]
Donger 02:56 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Possibly. Can you wait until you get home?

I am home... zzzziiipppp.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:01 PM 03-15-2020
This might explain why my girlfriend among many others was really sick in early -mid February

[Reply]
lewdog 03:03 PM 03-15-2020
Chiefshrink has had many "I am trying to be the dumbest member of Chiefsplanet" type posts over the years, but the few in here may be his dumbest work ever.

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:03 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Jesus Christ.

How long until martial law in some of these places?

Just made my last grocery run for awhile. What I have now should last at least 2-3 weeks, MREs will be here in 10 days.

The only reason I'm going out for the next month is to get ass.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:03 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
This might explain why my girlfriend among many others was really sick in early -mid February

Nice cover man but we know you're gay.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:04 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You got a bubble you're going to live out the rest of your life in? It's a virus, you pinhead. You know like a rhinovirus aka the common cold? You're going to be exposed to this thing at some point. Unless you live on an island by yourself, or plan on living in a bubble for the rest of your life.

Pick your path.
What are you proposing then? That we just let it take its course and not care if hospitals fill up and can't take care of everyone (Coronavirus or not)? Sure, 6.5 million people might die and it would wreck healthcare... :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 03:04 PM 03-15-2020
China Bans Trade, Consumption of Wild Animals to Counter Virus

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-counter-virus
That'll be hard to enforce. Still, a step in the right direction.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:06 PM 03-15-2020

My girlfriend got the flu on Valentines Day weekend. I got it a few days later. Severe sicknesses rarely cause me much discomfort, but I was shivering hardcore, body aches and felt like complete ass for multiple days. I'm sure it was just Influenza A, though. I never had the deep lower respiratory cough that Covid-19 causes I don't think.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:09 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Nice cover man but we know you're gay.

You outed us
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 03-15-2020

You offered to suck my dick in PMs on Feb 23rd. Either you're lying or yall were having a fight.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:15 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
My girlfriend got the flu on Valentines Day weekend. I got it a few days later. Severe sicknesses rarely cause me much discomfort, but I was shivering hardcore, body aches and felt like complete ass for multiple days. I'm sure it was just Influenza A, though. I never had the deep lower respiratory cough that Covid-19 causes I don't think.
Not everyone will get the same symptoms though.

She had pneumonia like symptoms and it took over 2 weeks for her to start feeling better.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:15 PM 03-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
What are you proposing then? That we just let it take its course and not care if hospitals fill up and can't take care of everyone (Coronavirus or not)? Sure, 6.5 million people might die and it would wreck healthcare... :-)
:-)
List one post I've ever made where I proposed or defended some radical/extreme posture one way or another. I'll wait.

Obviously people need to try and take whatever REASONABLE precautions they can to avoid passing this thing around.

HOWEVER, it's a fact that it's going to eventually get to everyone. Just like the common cold. And we're not talking about the plague here or Ebola, people. Even if you catch this thing you more than 20 times more likely to survive the thing than not.

Now you want to sit here and whine about how "we need to shut down all of society until the CDC/whoever gets this thing under control," or whatever, you might as well dig a hole, jump in, and pull it in after you.
[Reply]
Page 281 of 3903
« First < 181231271277278279280281 2822832842852913313817811281 > Last »
Up