Page 280 of 4913
« First < 180230270276277278279280 2812822832842903303807801280 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 10:27 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It isn't 2013 anymore....you ****ing drone. Peyton is one of the worst playoff QBs in history...and that was when he wasn't washed up and milking a team to get records. He's been terrible for over a year now. Kubiak ****ed Assmeller in the eye...for the worst ranked QB in the NFL.

God...Donko fans are delusional. You really think he's going to ride in on some bullshit magical carpet and run the playoffs? He couldn't do it in his prime...he's old, slow, has no run game...and a terrible o-line. That fraud franchise's season is going to end with an overwhelming "thud"...those lucky, bailout bounces will end in the post-season. There are no 4-12 teams left to play...
Really? One of the worst? That is just dumb. He is awesome but he is on the wrong side of 30. Terrible post. The man set records and will be in the HOF. Don't be a homer.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:29 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
And your "best defense in the NFL" gave up 20 points today to a team that only scored 6 points in two games against the Chiefs.

Seriously, the announcers need to stop calling them the number one defense in the NFL. Four other teams gave up less points in the season. Last I saw, points win games, not yards.
Who are the 4?

Seattle, KC and ???
[Reply]
TEX 10:31 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Who are the 4?

Seattle, KC and ???
Bengals are one
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 10:33 PM 01-03-2016
Who are the 4?

Seattle, KC and ???
Bengals and Vikings.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:40 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Really? One of the worst? That is just dumb. He is awesome but he is on the wrong side of 30. Terrible post. The man set records and will be in the HOF. Don't be a homer.
Well..he has the most "one and done" appearances in NFL history. "Homer"...unless you think that is somehow a barometer of greatness. You know..play all year..then lose your first game. I would say your lack of reality is "terrible"...
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 10:47 PM 01-03-2016
Bengals and Vikings.
My bad. Minnesota fell below Denver tonight.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:01 PM 01-03-2016
And your "best defense in the NFL" gave up 20 points today to a team that only scored 6 points in two games against the Chiefs.

Seriously, the announcers need to stop calling them the number one defense in the NFL. Four other teams gave up less points in the season. Last I saw, points win games, not yards.
Dude... We had 5 turnovers on offense. Any other defense would've given up 40+ points to Rivers.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:03 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Dude... We had 5 turnovers on offense. Any other defense would've given up 40+ points to Rivers.
Didn't they only come out with 6 points from those turnovers?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:05 PM 01-03-2016
Didn't they only come out with 6 points from those turnovers?
I think that's right. 7 of the 20 points SD had came on a busted coverage... Talib went to jump a short route and Rivers hit the guy Talib was supposed to be covering deep.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:15 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
like the Arrowhead game?....douche-bag. At least KC led all but :27 seconds...and took the "miracle" of Manning picking on a CB that barely plays. **** your fraud team....go away.

Yes, Manning exploiting Flemming is why you have the #1 seed....We all saw what happened when he couldn't pick on a back-up with S. Smith in the game....4 picks and a zero passing rating...@ home.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:19 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
Why did they pull him?

I think they are better with him in.
I was at my daughter's volleyball tournament all weekend, so was catching the game via mobile and updates via text. But, sounds like they had a minor "screw this" moment and made the move to change the mood of the team and the crowd with all the turnovers happening and the #1 seed on the line.

Hell, Sanders caught a huge bomb from Brock and fumbled the damn thing on the 5. They were sloppy.

Again, too damn inconsistent the last month and they haven't played a full 4 quarters in a long time. The #1 seed is great, but ... dunno what to expect, so I'll just roll with it.

Saw a stat where the defense had over 620 yards of defensive penalties this year... wow. I believe that was a record.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 11:23 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Well..he has the most "one and done" appearances in NFL history. "Homer"...unless you think that is somehow a barometer of greatness. You know..play all year..then lose your first game. I would say your lack of reality is "terrible"...
I hate him... But besides this year he is good. Real damn good. I give the man props but I hate him. FYI if he beats us second round or the Texans second round he hold the record for most wins ever in the NFL. Tell me he sucks.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:31 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
I hate him... But besides this year he is good. Real damn good. I give the man props but I hate him. FYI if he beats us second round or the Texans second round he hold the record for most wins ever in the NFL. Tell me he sucks.
Manning can burn in hell for all I care....I'm actually glad they brought him back. It ****ed with Assmeller's confidence and what little coherence they had...and gave their fan's a false sense of hope. Dumb****s have watched one too many Gladiator movies...this one doesn't end well. There is enough proof that the guy is an egomaniac and having a tough time dealing with the fact he is finished.

I seriously think Manning thinks he's going to ride off into the sunset a champion...he's only been a champion when shit didn't matter. 43-8 was his best punch...

I'm sure Elway/Kubiak think they are going to fool people by letting "Manning be Manning" in the post season with the no huddle/shotgun...that ship sailed. One last failed "hurrah" for Elway.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:46 PM 01-03-2016
If Knowmo knew about football he would realize that San Diego is dogshit on defense. Having to go to Peyton Manning against the Chargers is not exactly inspiring.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:49 PM 01-03-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If Knowmo knew about football he would realize that San Diego is dogshit on defense. Having to go to Peyton Manning against the Chargers is not exactly inspiring.
Had you watched the game you would know that our offense was moving the ball at will in the first half, but we just kept turning the ball over. The Chargers were getting thoroughly outplayed and when Manning came in it settled everyone down and the turnovers stopped.
[Reply]
Page 280 of 4913
« First < 180230270276277278279280 2812822832842903303807801280 > Last »
Up