ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 280 of 361
« First < 180230270276277278279280 281282283284290330 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
scho63 01:19 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
She also told WLEX that her son was being tutored by Allen.

“I was disgusted because you’re supposed to be helping him, and she wasn’t helping him at all,” the woman told local media.
This is very debatable! :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:18 PM 01-26-2021
This one is going to jail:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...202808963.html

A former Ohio high school teacher will spend two years in prison after being convicted of having sex with two student on numerous occasions, both in her home and in her car in a park.

Charging documents obtained by PEOPLE last year accused Laura Dunker of six counts of sexual battery — four with one student and two with the other. In October, she pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual battery, according to FOX8.

On Thursday, Dunker was given two years in prison for each count, but the sentences will be served concurrently. After her release, she will be on probation for five years.

Dunker will be registered as a Tier III registered sex offender. She will have to re-register every 90 days for the rest of her life.

Dunker, now 31, was once employed at Bedford High School in Bedford, Ohio. The alleged incidents occurred between November 1, 2018 and October 19, 2019.

In one instance, according to the indictment, Dunker allegedly picked up one of the students prior to school and had intercourse with him in her car in a park. Two of the other alleged incidents occurred at Dunker's home.

A separate charge accuses Dunker of tampering with evidence on or about November 6, 2019, while "knowing that an official proceeding or investigation was in progress."

Dunker did not speak during sentencing, but the prosecutor said that her crimes were very serious.

"Teachers are expected to be role models to their students and communities which they serve," Prosecutor Michael O'Malley told the court. "She took advantage of these students and now must face the consequences."
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:28 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
the only way she is hot is if she has a fever
What if you were really drunk and if you squinted, she looked like Mahomes?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:30 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
This one is going to jail:

A former Ohio high school teacher will spend two years in prison after being convicted of having sex with two student on numerous occasions, both in her home and in her car in a park.

Charging documents obtained by PEOPLE last year accused Laura Dunker of six counts of sexual battery — four with one student and two with the other. In October, she pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual battery, according to FOX8.

On Thursday, Dunker was given two years in prison for each count, but the sentences will be served concurrently. After her release, she will be on probation for five years.

Dunker will be registered as a Tier III registered sex offender. She will have to re-register every 90 days for the rest of her life.

Dunker, now 31, was once employed at Bedford High School in Bedford, Ohio. The alleged incidents occurred between November 1, 2018 and October 19, 2019.

In one instance, according to the indictment, Dunker allegedly picked up one of the students prior to school and had intercourse with him in her car in a park. Two of the other alleged incidents occurred at Dunker's home.

A separate charge accuses Dunker of tampering with evidence on or about November 6, 2019, while "knowing that an official proceeding or investigation was in progress."

Dunker did not speak during sentencing, but the prosecutor said that her crimes were very serious.

"Teachers are expected to be role models to their students and communities which they serve," Prosecutor Michael O'Malley told the court. "She took advantage of these students and now must face the consequences."
Meh.

The 31 year old teacher I'm banging is hotter...
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 09:34 PM 01-26-2021
I find it strange that Yahoo puts it in the entertainment category.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:39 PM 01-26-2021

[Reply]
vailpass 02:54 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
I find it strange that Yahoo puts it in the entertainment category.

In the immortal words of Cory Booker: Are you not entertained?
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 02:56 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
This is very debatable! :-)
Agreed. I need help too. I wonder if she still tutors? Could help raise some money for her defense.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:35 AM 01-28-2021

I think I love her ��

— Graduate or Die (@graduate_ordie) January 7, 2021

[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:08 AM 01-28-2021
I would have, still would do teacher

From SM West in JCKS

Guess what music I listen to while looking at these....?

[Reply]
loochy 11:34 AM 02-09-2021
Georgia Teacher Amelia Ressler Masturbated on Video in Front of Kids

https://heavy.com/news/amelia-ressler/

Originally Posted by :
Amelia Ressler is a Georgia woman accused of 19 counts of child molestation after police say she filmed herself masturbating in front of a class of elementary school students while working as a substitute teacher. The 30-year-old Ressler was arrested on February 5, 2021, the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release posted to Facebook.

Ressler was a substitute teacher at Mt. Zion Elementary School in Carrollton, Georgia, according to the sheriff’s office. Investigators were notified about “allegations of misconduct by a substitute teacher” and learned Ressler, a Carrollton resident, “engaged in indecent and immoral acts while in the presence of school aged children and is being charged currently with 19 counts of child molestation and is currently in custody.”
The sheriff’s office added, “We appreciate the dedication Carroll County Schools has for the safety of their students as they are working diligently to communicate with all parents of students affected and we will continue to work closely with them during the remainder of the investigation.”

[Reply]
Kman34 11:57 AM 02-09-2021
“The Georgia-based social media page posted a screenshot of the video showing a person they say is Ressler, wearing leggings, with her feet up on a desk. Another screenshot shows what appears to be her hand in a mitten between her legs.“

Hmmmm.. I like mittens....
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:28 PM 02-09-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
“The Georgia-based social media page posted a screenshot of the video showing a person they say is Ressler, wearing leggings, with her feet up on a desk. Another screenshot shows what appears to be her hand in a mitten between her legs.“

Hmmmm.. I like mittens....
Doesn't sound like she exposed herself and it is highly unlikely any kids had a clue what may have been going on.

Pretty loony behavior regardless.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:53 PM 02-09-2021
Well, technically she didn't have sex with a student. But she did rub her bean in front of a roomfull of second graders and video herself doing it. That's pretty f-ed up.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:55 PM 02-09-2021

Yeah I think the whole idea was to hide it from the kids but still do something naughty. What a weirdo.

3 kids - in custody of the Dad. Also NEVER a good sign. Pretty sure losing custody of your kids should disqualify you from being a substitute teacher.

And this crap:

Any woman who posts stuff like this is a walking disaster - 100% of the time.
[Reply]
Page 280 of 361
« First < 180230270276277278279280 281282283284290330 > Last »
Up