ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 71
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
staylor26 02:15 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Wait....we just going to ignore that he told a lesbian to suck his dick and pretend he’s a woman? :-)
:-)

I missed the “pretend he’s a woman” part.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:15 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
More serious note, Buzbee is preparing to submit affidavits from the plaintiffs in civil suits against Deshaun Watson to Houston PD. I'd imagine if a criminal case is actually opened he's going on the exempt list.

IF is a big word normally followed by a whole bunch of tiny conjunctures.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:16 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Some women have penises you transphobe.
Way to assume their gender.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:17 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I have a harder time believing this the more outlandish and specific it gets.

Something would have happened before now - certainly in Houston and more than likely in college, if he was this much of a psycho.
That’s possible, but he is only 25. It’s not like he’s a 50 something celeb who’s been in the public eye for several decades.

I could absolutely see why a young woman at Clemson or in Houston would be uncomfortable speaking out against him.

And like some have said, any weird fetish that he might have probably didn’t happen overnight. It probably developed as he got bored over the years.

Who knows if he’s guilty or not though.

I’m really curious what contact these women had with each other before they came forward. The stories have several similar themes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:19 PM 03-22-2021
In case I haven’t said it lately, I’m very fortunate that Patrick Mahomes is our QB
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:21 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He can be a spokesperson for PITA and espouse on the dangers of butthole pleasures.
All right!! That's enough. . . . Let the virgin get back to work. . . .
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:22 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m really curious what contact these women had with each other before they came forward. The stories have several similar themes.
How many whores did Littlefinger know personally?

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:27 PM 03-22-2021
Appeasement.

To people who can't be appeased.

Eventually, someone has to be a dick about it.
You think this issue centers on "appeasement"?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:36 PM 03-22-2021
Thirteen "random" massage therapists from all across the country just happen to have connected with Tony Buzbee to file these lawsuits... and are all "conveniently" timed for when there is maximum acrimony between Watson and the Texans?

Yeah, okay.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:46 PM 03-22-2021
I have a harder time believing this the more outlandish and specific it gets.

Something would have happened before now - certainly in Houston and more than likely in college, if he was this much of a psycho.
This isn't a "he said she said" scenario like Hill's was, this is 26+ women all saying the same thing.

I am having hard time believing they can get that many women on the same page to lie. In my experience with women getting more than 3 to agree on anything is a fucking impossibility.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:48 PM 03-22-2021
You don't have 3 ex wives then apparently
[Reply]
eDave 02:49 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You don't have 3 ex wives then apparently
He makes a solid point. Can you imagine trying to start that conference call on time? Not gonna happen.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:54 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This isn't a "he said she said" scenario like Hill's was, this is 26+ women all saying the same thing.

I am having hard time believing they can get that many women on the same page to lie. In my experience with women getting more than 3 to agree on anything is a fucking impossibility.
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but I don’t think anyone actually made an accusation toward Hill, right?

Like his fiance never came out and said “Tyreek broke our son’s arm.”

Wasn’t that mostly local media speculation being reported as fact?

Who knows if they’re lying, but these are actual accusations coming from alleged victims.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:07 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

I am having hard time believing they can get that many women on the same page to lie. In my experience with women getting more than 3 to agree on anything is a ****ing impossibility.
And they all just happen to have coincidentally connected with the same attorney?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:13 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
How 'bout the one where he requested an anus rub? :-)

You'd think in a city like Houston, with all that money and all that fame, and all those homies who can show you where to find snatch that will :-), that he'd at least know where to look to buy some pussy. Shit, why he even HAS to buy pussy is beyond me.

What an idiot.
When you're rich, you don't pay for the sex.

You pay so they will leave in the morning.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 71
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up